This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
    36 Branko IVANOKOVIC Croatia 56 12-Oct-03 21-Jun-06 33 14 9 58.93% 983 3 12 6 5 15 15

43 Carlos Queiroz Portugal 33 4-Apr-11 19 9 5 57.58% 16 5 9 3

http://www.teammelli.com/coaches/
    So you finally accept a 58.9% WDL ratio for Branko instead of the fake 69.1% you have posted dozens of times?

Thanks.

Comment

Lol it's your source. I posted your source. Lol you can's post a source and then add your own stats to it. LOOOOL
      No, my source were the individual results of matches on teammelli.com cross-referenced with FIFA.

You have gone onto a section of the site which was last updated in May 2014.

In any case, your own repeatedly spammed "source" is a Persepolis social media site. Do you understand the hypocrisy?

Regardless, it shows that you have repeatedly used fake statistics for Ivankovic by increasing his WDL ratio by 10% (from 58.9% to 69.1%). I'm glad you acknowledge that now. You have wasted your own, and everyone else's time by repeated spamming, which goes against the rules of this forum.

Comment

[QUOTE=DR Strangemoosh;2632135][SIZE=3]So you finally accept a 58.9% WDL ratio for Branko instead of the fake 69.1% you have posted dozens of times?

Thanks.

Since you are not posting any sources or links I assume you have conceded again. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          No, my source were the individual results of matches on teammelli.com cross-referenced with FIFA.

You have gone onto a section of the site which was last updated in May 2014.

In any case, your own repeatedly spammed "source" is a Persepolis social media site. Do you understand the hypocrisy?

Regardless, it shows that you have repeatedly used fake statistics for Ivankovic by increasing his WDL ratio by 10% (from 58.9% to 69.1%). I'm glad you acknowledge that now. You have wasted your own, and everyone else's time by repeated spamming, which goes against the rules of this forum.
          Not even close. One would think one could get a better record by parking the bus.

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Not even close. One would think one could get a better record by parking the bus.

[/QUOTE]

36 Branko IVANOKOVIC Croatia 56 12-Oct-03 21-Jun-06 33 14 9 58.93% 983 3 12 6 5 15 15

These stats are fake. As you have now admitted yourself, Ivankovic has a WDL ratio of 58.9%, not 69.1%

Comment

No....

Comment

No....
                You posted it

36 Branko IVANKOVIC 33 14 9 58.93%

Comment

[/QUOTE]
                  If these stats are true then Ali Daei has actually done a tremendous job as a coach!

Comment

So still no news on a new coach for TM?
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

^ Varzesh3 claimed today that IFF is in the last stages of negotiations with a European coach and the two sides are working out a few remaining items of disagreement on the contract. Taj had said couple of weeks ago that the new TM head coach will be announced before Norooz i.e. next Wednesday 3/20. We shall see.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/159830...AF%D8%A7%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        ^ Varzesh3 claimed today that IFF is in the last stages of negotiations with a European coach and the two sides are working out a few remaining items of disagreement on the contract. Taj had said couple of weeks ago that the new TM head coach will be announced before Norooz i.e. next Wednesday 3/20. We shall see.
                        Well that's right around the corner. Hopefully it's a valid claim.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Lol at all these Queiroz vs Ivankovic bickering. I can’t believe that you guys are still debating over who’s a better coach.

Did “Which coach contributed to Iranian football?” ever come into the equation? Or are we just going to ignore that. Because last time I checked statistics matter but a coach had to also have a personality and stand up for his team and for the league his players play in. Not to bend over for the regime and show up at a time when we have arguably the best winger and center attacking midfielder in Asia 😉 Or did we forget about Ali Karimi and Mehdi Mahdavikia? So was it Branko who discovered these players or were they available once he got the head coaching position job? Hmm 🤔

I respect statistics but I also respect the overal picture. I’m not ignoring the bigger picture. All Iranians know which coach contributed more to Iranian football (not just Team Melli). All Iranians know which coach pressed his players to choose Europe and influenced many talented players to choose Europe over League Bartar. All Iranians know which coach influenced our league to drop from 18 to 16 teams and stood tall with confidence and balls against the corruption. 2 back to back World Cups and a 4th place in Asia.

I’m sorry but in my book the answer is pretty simple

Comment

Tattooed players might be dropped from TM:

http://www.payvand.com/news/19/mar/1074.html

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
                              http://www.payvand.com/news/19/mar/1074.html
                              clickbait.

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post