Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mohebbi is physically strong, and he will blend well with the team. He may get chance to play in the next game again.

Comment

They shouldn't put any limits on women attendances, specially in such a games when not many people are intressted to attand!!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Mohebbi is physically strong, and he will blend well with the team. He may get chance to play in the next game again.
        As we both agreed he played today, if not as starter I was sure he would have got some min in 2nd.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

This pic made me realize how tall our players are on average. They really looked like giants compared to the Cambodian players today. A really nice advantage for our crossing/aerial game.

Comment

if women are free to come in any amount , all league and tm matches will be full and the atmosphere would be much better

Comment

This is EXACTLY what the regime DOESNT want !!!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                This is EXACTLY what the regime DOESNT want !!!
                this is EXACTLY why this regime MUST go

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                  if women are free to come in any amount , all league and tm matches will be full and the atmosphere would be much better
                  I think you forget that in Iran women are as equal as sheeps. They are second class citizen. Men rule the country. This is already waaaay too much freedom. I am pretty sure parliament will come up with an Amazing excuse to ban women again in a few weeks. It has pissed off a lot of Idiots Already. Don’t get too excited lol

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                    I think you forget that in Iran women are as equal as sheeps. They are second class citizen. Men rule the country. This is already waaaay too much freedom. I am pretty sure parliament will come up with an Amazing excuse to ban women again in a few weeks. It has pissed off a lot of Idiots Already. Don’t get too excited lol
                    yeah I agree with mr estesnaii don't get ahead of yourself, lol.

Comment

Fifa should make it a blanket rule if women are not allowed....automatic 3-0 win for the other team.

Comment

How can we get the uhlsport jersey
                        And wasn’t the logo supposed to change yesterday ?

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                          I do not see it on the official uhlsport website: https://www.uhlsport.com/en/

Nor the official Iranian one: http://uhlsportiran.ir

Comment

Iran basketball federation logo changed some days ago btw

Comment

Why waste your money on a generic jersey with just an IFF logo on it. Better to wait for an actual Iran specific design Uhlsport will put out close to the world cup.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                                Why waste your money on a generic jersey with just an IFF logo on it. Better to wait for an actual Iran specific design Uhlsport will put out close to the world cup.
                                even those we probably wont be able to buy...

Comment

Working...
                                X