Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am Ok Bilic, i think is a logical choice, he has both club and NT experience and coached Croatia for 6 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      I am Ok Bilic, i think is a logical choice, he has both club and NT experience and coached Croatia for 6 years.
      He is a candidate?
      He is an emotional man and does very little tactical work according to players who worked with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        He is a candidate?
        He is an emotional man and does very little tactical work according to players who worked with him.
        No, i just saw some people mentioned it.
        It will be hard to find someone to be at the same caliber as CQ though and willing to work in Iran. I mean no top quality coaches want to work in such a condition in Iran, unless they are struggling and want use Iran as the way to prove themselves, which actually was the case of Queiroz when he first came to Iran!

Comment

Taj out! Wtf is that clown doing? When the Koreans were looking for a NT coach KFA was giving weekly status updates on the list of coaches they were pursuing, contract offers, details, budget allocated for the coach, etc. When is the next IFF election cycle?

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
            Taj out! Wtf is that clown doing? When the Koreans were looking for a NT coach KFA was giving weekly status updates on the list of coaches they were pursuing, contract offers, details, budget allocated for the coach, etc. When is the next IFF election cycle?
            First you talk smack and hate on CQ for his coaching style, saying we can get better etc. Now that hes gone (which is what you wanted) its Taj fault that no reputable coach wants to work in IRAN? Welcome to IR Iran. The land of shady deals, misinformation and lack of transparency. All you namak nashnas members made your bed, now quit whining and go sleep in it.

Comment

You guys are all wasting your time, it’s going to be Brangho!!!
              Two reasons why, no smart coach will come and work in this country.
              They(powers to be) don’t want another well know coach who talks as much as CQ did about how crappy IFF and ministry of sports is all the inside information he shared ( Qatar federation funding their preparations) they want an ass kisser so who better then the Croat who will kiss ass all day to be in charge of TM.

Comment

Nobody wants you Branko! We don’t want a snake as our head coach! Gomsho!

Comment

What's the political situation like in Korea?
                  Is South Korea the world's pariah state?
                  Does South Korea have better infrastructure, reporting, analysis for their football team than Islamic Republic of Iran's football federation?
                  Are coaches allowed to bring their young families and see their daughters and wives walk around freely?
                  Does Korea have sanctions? What is the impact of sanctions on preparations for a coach?
                  If there is an embarrassment for stupid reasons (eg a country's regime questioning why a Jewish Argentine coach is being negotiated with given political events), how different would the fallout be in Korea compared to Iran?
                  How much negotiation is required for coaches given complex political situations in Iran vs south Korea?

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                    First you talk smack and hate on CQ for his coaching style, saying we can get better etc. Now that hes gone (which is what you wanted) its Taj fault that no reputable coach wants to work in IRAN? Welcome to IR Iran. The land of shady deals, misinformation and lack of transparency. All you namak nashnas members made your bed, now quit whining and go sleep in it.
                    The bolded part is absolutely horseshit. A fairly low IQ horseshit at that too, since you're clearly assuming Gohroosh was "reputable" but then contradict your own assumption by spewing "no reputable coach wants to work in Iran." So was Gohroosh reputable or not? Make up your mind.

There has been ZERO official statements from IFF regarding any formal negotiations with potential candidates. This isn't something that IFF should be working behind the scenes. They have to release a list of potential candidates with the help of technical committee, prioritize the pecking order of the list with the consensus of the committee, publicize the list and pursue their top candidates. But Taj being the cheap sepahi moron that he is, is probably trying to save money by delaying the process since we don't have "any important matches coming up."

Comment

The bolded part is absolutely horseshit. A fairly low IQ horseshit at that too, since you're clearly assuming Gohroosh was "reputable" but then contradict your own assumption by spewing "no reputable coach wants to work in Iran." So was Gohroosh reputable or not? Make up your mind.

There has been ZERO official statements from IFF regarding any formal negotiations with potential candidates. This isn't something that IFF should be working behind the scenes. They have to release a list of potential candidates with the help of technical committee, prioritize the pecking order of the list with the consensus of the committee, publicize the list and pursue their top candidates. But Taj being the cheap sepahi moron that he is, is probably trying to save money by delaying the process since we don't have "any important matches coming up."
                      Keep talking out of both sides of your mouth and while you're at it keep holding your breath hoping for a reputable coach or transparency from Iran.

Comparing IFF to the Korean Football federation shows how delusional you are. You insult my IQ but the bs you spew and your reputation speak volumes for yours. Like I said you made your bed now quit whining and go sleep in it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                        Keep talking out of both sides of your mouth and while you're at it keep holding your breath hoping for a reputable coach or transparency from Iran.

Comparing IFF to the Korean Football federation shows how delusional you are
                        . You insult my IQ but the bs you spew and your reputation speak volumes for yours. Like I said you made your bed now quit whining and go sleep in it.

I used KFA as an example of standards and methods used in these types of situation. And blamed Taj for his lack of professionalism and transparency. Then you attacked me for not being me Gohroosh fanboy, and provided a logical fallacy which I then proceed to point out.

Ba khoodet chand chandi azizam?

Comment

I used KFA as an example of standards and methods used in these types of situation. And blamed Taj for his lack of professionalism and transparency. Then you attacked me for not being me Gohroosh fanboy, and provided a logical fallacy which I then proceed to point out.

Ba khoodet chand chandi azizam?
                          A. Has nothing to do with Taj it has to do with Iran as a whole but you don't understand that. You don't even understand that Taj isn't really the man in charge, so how would you comprend anything else regarding the matter.

B. CQ was a 2nd tier journey man coach when he came to Iran. It was the best we could get then and we will be lucky to get someone on that same level. Sorry to burst your bubble but you're not gonna get murhino, zidane, Lowe, Wenger etc. But you don't understand that. You don't understand that Iran is under sanctions, has no infastructure, is disconnected from the world banking system and can't pay it's coaches on time and these things make it extremely difficult to find a willing coach.

C. I don't care who you're a fan of. I don't care if you like CQ, MK, GN, Banko or mash bezek. It doesn't matter. What matters is you run you mouth about things you clearly don't understand and have been shot down multiple times but naturally you don't understand. In fact I'm surprised I'm spending so much time wasting my breath on someone who I know will not understand what I am trying to convey. Therefore for the final time:

you made your bed, quit whining and go sleep in it.

Comment

Taj hopes to have a new TM coach by Nowruz:

https://persiadigest.com/Team-Melli-...ntroduced-soon

Comment

I saw TM spent about 10M on CQ during his era and we made $30M total share capital. Talk about profit!
                              Unfortunately, the government steals and pockets the money rather than re-investing it into our football.

Comment

Daei comments on Khiabani and TM crtitcs.

He is implying if you want me to coach TM then support TM coach no matter what.

سرمربی سایپا با اشاره به هجمه*هایی که قبل از جام ملت*های آسیا علیه تیم ملی وجود داشت، افزود: هیچ کجای دنیا علیه تیم ملی یک کشور چنین هجمه*ای وجود ندارد. کجای دنیا با سرمربی مخالف هستند؟ حداقل دو ماه هم صبر نکردیم، سکوت نکردیم تا تیم ملی دو ماه با آرامش بازی کند. اولین چیزی که ما احتیاج داریم، آرامش است. متأسفانه موقعی که تلویزیون خودمان یک گزارشگر گریه می*کند و مردم را تحریک می*کند، باید ببینیم که ما تنها نمی*توانیم. هر جا اتحاد وجود داشت، آن موقع پیشرفت حاصل می*شود. اگر می*خواهیم در فوتبال ملی پیشرفت کنیم باید عاشقانه تیم ملی را حمایت کنیم. نمی*شود که در برنامه تلویزیونی "شو" اجرا کنیم، گریه کنیم و مردم را علیه تیم ملی بشورانیم و انتظار داشته باشیم تیم ملی قهرمان شود. اگر الان تیم ملی هم قهرمان می*شد کاری برای تیم ملی انجام می*دادند؟

Comment

Working...
                                X