TM-News-Vol. 5 - Page 380

+ Reply to Thread
Page 380 of 389 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 3889

Thread: TM-News-Vol. 5

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
    Yes it is interesting. 10 years ago felt like we had really good CMs and no strikers, now we have no consistent CMs and tons of strikers. Skocic is going to have to build the starting 11 to cover our weaknesses, Iraq dominated second half against Iran so something has to change.
    i think we should give this mohebi kid a chance, he seems really good

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kian_khosh For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kian_khosh View Post
    i think we should give this mohebi kid a chance, he seems really good
    Same with Ghaedi, both 21 years old, good age regularily to start being a part of TM for the future, better these 2 than Masoud snd Karim..
    We really should have a TM-B for talented young ones right outside TM-A, gathering them for camp 1-2 times a year and giving them few friendlies (like u21 but a level aboe, with the a team coach

Supporting Team Melli

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,131 Times in 1,642 Posts
    According to Goo Bezan, Karim Bagheri is joining the TM staff.

I'm not sure how I feel about that. With Hashemian already there, seems like a too many cooks in the kitchen kind of scenario. I also hope this doesn't mean more PP players in TM, as the only one deserving of a spot is Nourollahi.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The View Post
    According to Goo Bezan, Karim Bagheri is joining the TM staff.
    I'm not sure how I feel about that. With Hashemian already there, seems like a too many cooks in the kitchen kind of scenario. I also hope this doesn't mean more PP players in TM, as the only one deserving of a spot is Nourollahi.
    Karim Bagheri is a real gentleman, i've met him a few times in Tehran. Wish we had more Iranians like him. Hashemian also seems like a professional, so Skocic should be able to work with them easily. Also, Bagheri will support the invitation of players who have the right qualities not because they are "Perspolis", seriously where do you come up with these things?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sepehr9 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,131 Times in 1,642 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepehr9 View Post
    Karim Bagheri is a real gentleman, i've met him a few times in Tehran. Wish we had more Iranians like him. Hashemian also seems like a professional, so Skocic should be able to work with them easily. Also, Bagheri will support the invitation of players who have the right qualities not because they are "Perspolis", seriously where do you come up with these things?
    We'll have to wait and see. It's not unheard of a coach or assistant who has been on a team for a long time to bring over of some of his former players to his new team.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,021 Times in 2,754 Posts
    I've met him in the US too. Class act. He has enough grit to push for whats right for our football

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to perspolis#1 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,833 Times in 923 Posts
    I don't know about Bagheri. Back in July he had an interview where he said it's difficult for him to decide between TM and Persepolis. How can you put a club team above the national team?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mahestan View Post
    I don't know about Bagheri. Back in July he had an interview where he said it's difficult for him to decide between TM and Persepolis. How can you put a club team above the national team?

I dont think that comment is bad enough to hate on the dude. He has a point, its a difficult decision and it would look bad on him to choose one over the other. You have to understand that most professionals in football are very neutral and respectful when giving statements to the media e.g. Pep saying Potter is a great coach

Also several players have opted out of their NT for their clubs like Shaq for Liverpool/Switzerland.
    #WilmotsOUT

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bladsville For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mahestan View Post
    He is a professional who weighs in different factors when he makes a decision such as: i signed a contract with Perspolis, and they need my help and i can't abandon them like that. Also he might think to himself am I really needed/do i have the right qualities as a coach on this level, or is their for example a political reason why i have been assigned by some big IFF chiefs. The working culture and environment in Iran is much different than in Europe or the West in general. We tend to forget that, it doesn't mean that he doesn't love his country and does not cheer for TM like we all do. Whenever he played for TM he played with his heart and soul and always gave a 110%.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sepehr9 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,801 Times in 1,186 Posts

I have not posted here in 8 months
    I have met both Bagheri and Hashemian 2-3 times.
    Class acts.
    Karim Bagheri and Vahid Hashemian are excellent choices for TM assistant coaches , they will be the dynamic duo for our team and players.
    I also give the Skocic a huge amount of credit for bringing them there.
    I am telling what guys but I am getting a real good feeling about our chances to first beat Iraq and Bahrain and qualify out of the group.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sarbaz For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 508

You do not have permission to view the list of names.