100 Games under CQ/ Full Stats and statistical breakdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
    ^^ Dear Adesor, Please ignore my message. I had not seen the above post. Members are complaining because they don't like what they see. Thanks for your hard work and contribution to this site.

You have also to reduce the size of your signature as per site rules.
    http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ing-signatures

Make it smaller please within the next 24 hrs!
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

^^ Dear Adesor, Please ignore my message. I had not seen the above post. Members are complaining because they don't like what they see. Thanks for your hard work and contribution to this site.
      Dude stop it... even if you’re stats are correct CQ is gone coaching Colombia getting 3.5 million dollar Branco can’t get a job outside Iran.... CQ is not Iran’s coach anymore case closed!!! Let’s look forward for better things, Stop spamming this forum I want to read real conversation & information and not see you’re picture every time I open a tab

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        The problem is that the stats from your social media source "irperspolis" are fake - it has 7 less full national team games for Queiroz, 14 less games full national team games for Ivankovic. Both win ratios are wrong (2 percent lower than it should be for Queiroz and 10 percent higher than it should be for Ivankovic).

So using the site's bandwidth like this is not suitable.

Thanks for understanding.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
        The truth is bitter. Not only for you and adoring CQ fans but for all of us TM fans. Lets try a mental exercise, In hindsight knowing that we would not advance from our group and not win anything with CQ would you still have kept CQ after 2014? Yes or no would suffice. Thanks.

Comment

The truth is bitter. Not only for you and adoring CQ fans but for all of us TM fans. Lets try a mental exercise, In hindsight knowing that we would not advance from our group and not win anything with CQ would you still have kept CQ after 2014? Yes or no would suffice. Thanks.

What have we become seriously! just look at Qatar other Asian teams investing in good coaching and infrastructure and our people are debating about CQ or Branco, CQ is gone let it go man hopefully we can get a coach that can bring stability to our team like CQ

so we can qualify every 4 years....

go get you’re Sandish now.... you’re only post on this forum has been about Branco and how bad CQ is

It’s already so embarrassing that Qatar payed everything for Iran at the Asian cup, and in Iran some people are stealing billions of dollars this should be the discussion
          Or buying a 35 year old Croatian striker for 800k€ instead investing in young Iranian players

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman-IL View Post
            What have we become seriously! just look at Qatar other Asian teams investing in good coaching and infrastructure and our people are debating about CQ or Branco, Or buying a 35 year old Croatian striker for 800k€ CQ is gone let it go man hopefully we can get a coach that can bring stability to our team like CQ so we can qualify every 4 years....

go get you’re Sandish now.... you’re only post on this forum has been about Branco and how bad CQ is

It’s already so embarrassing that Qatar payed everything for Iran at the Asian cup, and in Iran some people are stealing billions of dollars this should be the discussion

It is not embarrassing since host country always pays for visitors. You do make many valid points albeit some childish comments. Lets see just how reasonable you are, in hindsight knowing that we would not advance from our group and not win anything with CQ would you still have kept CQ after 2014? Yes or no would suffice. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
              You have also to reduce the size of your signature as per site rules.

Make it smaller please within the next 24 hrs!
              I have removed one image from my signature and left the one that bothers people the most.

Comment

It is not embarrassing since host country always pays for visitors. You do make many valid points albeit some childish comments. Lets see just how reasonable you are, in hindsight knowing that we would not advance from our group and not win anything with CQ would you still have kept CQ after 2014? Yes or no would suffice. Thanks.
                This is my last post with you, I have no time for this.

Do you remember Iran before CQ our best striker was Borhani and enayati we had no good strikers and our defense sucked badly. No talents moving outside of Iran

Even if we didn’t qualify for 2014 CQ should have stayed we had no talents in Iran or outside Iran, our savior was Reza ghoochanejad grown up in the netherlands and played at a 10ranked Dutch team, we where struggling against south Korea for more than 8 years.
                I remember before CQ we where struggling against teams like Bahrain, North Korea, and Oman,
                But now if we play against any Asian team our rating for winning is 95%

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman-IL View Post
                  This is my last post with you, I have no time for this.

Do you remember Iran before CQ our best striker was Borhani and enayati we had no good strikers and our defense sucked badly. No talents moving outside of Iran

Even if we didn’t qualify for 2014 CQ should have stayed we had no talents in Iran or outside Iran, our savior was Reza ghoochanejad grown up in the netherlands and played at a 10ranked Dutch team, we where struggling against south Korea for more than 8 years.
                  I remember before CQ we where struggling against teams like Bahrain, North Korea, and Oman,
                  But now if we play against any Asian team our rating for winning is 95%

You are incorrect about Iranian football. Please do not reply to me unless you want to answer the question you were asked respectfully. Thanks.

Comment

You are incorrect about Iranian football. Please do not reply to me unless you want to answer the question you were asked respectfully. Thanks.
                    What is incorrect that our savior was reza ghoochenjad and that our best striker before was borhani ? That we struggled against Asian teams ?

we at least did qualify for 2014
                    and in 2018 Portugal and Spain struggled against us. Please go watch and have a orgasm on Iran vs Angola match

And get you’re sandish man you only talk about Branco and CQ on this forum.... people are tired of you’re propaganda

Comment

I have removed one image from my signature and left the one that bothers people the most.
                      You signature is too big and not allowed as per site guidlines.
                      Read the link I sent to you and REDUCE THE SIZE NOW!

1. Reduce the size of the picture to be as long as your avatar and as wide as the browser. Another word, look at your avatar's height, that is a good point of reference for the height. While we are not gonna pick up a stick to measure every picture to match the avatars, they should stay relatively in the same size. As for the width, if it is wide, make sure it doesn't go beyond the browser. Those wide pictures mess up the format.
                      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Ok. I've been holding back but I've had enough with you.

give us your source for "host country pays for visitors". Don't make up nonsense that you assume people won't verify. There are a lot of intelligent people on this board - as is typical with your posts, you make up things that are plausibly true, hoping that people won't verify or look behind your claims. Is it not embarrassing applying all of your energy as a football fan toward negative, destructive BS to tear down CQ? You pose as a reasonable, fact-driven observer who's calling it like he sees it but you're really just one-dimensional and negative.

I've always been apathetic toward PGL, but honestly, after watching and listening to all this rabid Perspolis anti-CQ nonsense, I will never support PP. A truly rotten fan culture that, sadly, mirrors the general social decay in Iran.

Comment

This Friday will be the first game for Colombia under CQ leadership.
                          Any guess to the score

I am looking for Japan to pull an upset

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                            This Friday will be the first game for Colombia under CQ leadership.
                            Any guess to the score

I am looking for Japan to pull an upset
                            3-0 Japan.

Comment

3-0 Japan.
                              Tooleh Khers on CQ in May 2018 (something between then and now must have happened):

This is one of the things I admire about CQ. He is a real coach who has 0 bias in his selection. I would trust his selection over any of these analysts and experts making lists from their couches at home. Also I believe whoever says CQ is not watching the league is absolutely wrong. He has proven time and time again that not only does he watch and follow the league but he does it with extreme detail and professionalism. Just look at the people he has brought on, some no one even knew about but here they are. A good example would be Gholizadeh.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                                Tooleh Khers on CQ in May 2018 (something between then and now must have happened):
                                And?! Sorry I don't see the connection. He asked for a prediction I made one. I stand by those comments.

Comment

Working...
                                X