No announcement yet.

Carlos Queiroz @ Colombia National Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ haters have gone into hiding or are missing ..... pretty soon their pictures will end up on milk cartons
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Most people, unlike me at the moment commenting here, have a life and don't
      find this topic any longer related to Iranian football unless they are the stalker kind,
      you know the kind than can't let go of an ex-gf or bf.

He's gone and not relevant, forget about him and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
        find this topic any longer related to Iranian football unless they are the stalker kind,

You must be fun at parties

Comment

just go and read the social media of PP fans on telegram lol it is unbelievable how they are still twisting the story of CQ. very toxic. They are putting Bronko and PP above a national interest. very sad.
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

This hurts my heart so much It feels like seeing your ex with her new boyfriend. Nevertheless, I wish him the best of luck and will be cheering for him all the way. I love you, Carlos.

Comment

I am not going to lie, when I saw the first video of him in Colombia I felt very sad.
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by tehroonieh MD View Post
                This hurts my heart so much It feels like seeing your ex with her new boyfriend. Nevertheless, I wish him the best of luck and will be cheering for him all the way. I love you, Carlos.
                in this case the best you can do is to find a new chic! im a bit sad too but lets move on guys!

Comment

3M $ per year, more than double of what he was earning with Iran and some people thought he is way overpaid by IFF!!!! Got the job with a top 10-15 NT in the world and arguably 3rd best South American teams beside giants such as Brazil and Argentina and some people in our country thought he is allaf and doesn't have any better offer!

Only in Iran....
                  Ye too dahani bozorg to all his bashers....

Comment

Beri, don't agree with your analogy, CQ was an effective charismatic role model. If there were more relatable visible ones like him, people would say goodbye and move on.

We haven't digested the injustice and absurdity of this whole situation.
                    One tribute thread is ok, people are sad. We want to keep his legacy alive.

I do agree with u and others here, that we need to move on and not fall into this nostalgia melancholia we love so much. Not constructive.

CQ has moved on. He's a professional, he needs to think about his next project, TM doesn't seem to have one for the moment, that's why some are dangling on this forum.

In the meantime, we need to put all our support behind our abandoned TM, keep the dream and love alive.
                    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      3M $ per year, more than double of what he was earning with Iran and some people thought he is way overpaid by IFF!!!! Got the job with a top 10-15 NT in the world and arguably 3rd best South American teams beside giants such as Brazil and Argentina and some people in our country thought he is allaf and doesn't have any better offer!

Only in Iran....
                      Ye too dahani bozorg to all his bashers....
                      Only the "experts" () at ISP were claiming he has no better offers and that is why he is staying in Iran. In the real universe, the vast majority knew that he can get several offers as soon as he chooses to.

By the way, I don't know what happened to ISP. It has become a place where a handful of Iran haters hate on TM and anything else associated with Iran.
                      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Comment

CQ, "noosheh jaan" on your $3M annual contract. You deserve it and more!

Comment

they think carlos has to feed them their food and walk them to school😂

Comment

Video clip of CQ in Columbian press conference (with English subtitles):

https://sports.yahoo.com/colombia-bo...160400056.html

Comment

feel a bit betrayed.

Comment

Working...
                                X