Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant wait to see who they play in UCL. Hopefully they get a group with at least 2 good teams.

Comment

Nice gold Rolex he wears!

Comment

We may not see Azmoun top scorer but we’ll see Chalov playing for Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

djade Chaloos or djade Chalov

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Is that a new pic !? (Rubbing it in Sardar’s face !? Or from fifa WC 18 promo @ while back !?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              Is that a new pic !? (Rubbing it in Sardar’s face !? Or from fifa WC 18 promo @ while back !?
              Chalov was the Russian footballer designated to wear the Iran shirt for the "Russia welcomes the world" promo thing before WC 18.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun has been named as the best foreign player in RPL for 2018-2019 by the Russian Express. Congrats Sardar!

Comment

Zenit in Pot #1 of next season's UCL!

Comment

Would love Zenit to draw Porto, Leverkusen, and Galatasaray. Would be a group of life with entertaining games.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      Zenit in Pot #1 of next season's UCL!
                      Wow they will have a good shot at advancing any way you draw it up....Sardar’s second chance to show himself against the best!
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                        Would love Zenit to draw Porto, Leverkusen, and Galatasaray. Would be a group of life with entertaining games.
                        They can draw with any team in Pot 2,3, and 4?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Wow they will have a good shot at advancing any way you draw it up....Sardar’s second chance to show himself against the best!
                          It really depends on the draw though.

We might see:

Zenit, tottenham, Valencia, Leipzig
                          Zenit, real Madrid, leverkusen, galatasaray
                          Zenit, Napoli, Valencia, Leipzig

They may have a chance at 2nd place if they draw something like the last group I listed. Otherwise, very unlikely.

It really depends on the draw. Too many strong teams in pot 2 that would definitely beat Zenit, and some on pots 3 and 4 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                            It really depends on the draw though.

We might see:

Zenit, tottenham, Valencia, Leipzig
                            Zenit, real Madrid, leverkusen, galatasaray
                            Zenit, Napoli, Valencia, Leipzig

They may have a chance at 2nd place if they draw something like the last group I listed. Otherwise, very unlikely.

It really depends on the draw. Too many strong teams in pot 2 that would definitely beat Zenit, and some on pots 3 and 4 as well.
                            I didn't say they're a lock haji but they definitely have a good shot at advancing even in the ones you mentioned as second place. dont forget marchisio was out having him and nboa in midfield with their attacking prowess is going to be a big task for any team
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              I didn't say they're a lock haji but they definitely have a good shot at advancing even in the ones you mentioned as second place. dont forget marchisio was out having him and nboa in midfield with their attacking prowess is going to be a big task for any team
                              Great point regarding marchisio and noboa!

I didn't claim you said it was a lock. You said they have a good shot at advancing no matter who they draw.

I'm saying they don't have a good chance of advancing at all, if they draw a couple of those groups I mentioned above.

Comment

How did Zenit end up in Pot 1? I aint complaining thats great for Sardar

Comment

Working...
                                X