X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

done

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

The RPL is back! Zenit vs. CSKA Moscow tomorrow (Saturday) at 9 am Pacific time!

Comment

Wow lots of goals in the first two games back. Grozny best Samara 4-2 away and Sochi are beating Rostov 7-1!! Kokorin has got a hat trick.

Comment

Make that 8-1 Sardar old team mate Poloz got the 8th.

Comment

Rostov is playing their u19 because Sochi refused to reschedule to handle Rostov's required quarantine. Not an impressive result by Sochi at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
              Rostov is playing their u19 because Sochi refused to reschedule to handle Rostov's required quarantine. Not an impressive result by Sochi at all.
              Wow, wish I knew that before, would have put money on them to win 🙂
              Bad form from Sochi though to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Its not the technical level. It's the mental pressure. I simply don't think Azmoun could handle a league where they're ready to destroy you after one bad game.

I agree with this. Brits are probably worst fans in the game. They will trash him and he wont be able to take it.

Italians also over analyze all the highlights and point out flaws but the fans and media arent as vile and vulgar directly to the player. Perhaps because they have a better understanding of the game, they realize when a team loses it could be the tactics, the coach, the opponent being better, etc... where as in England, you are either a God or a piece of shit, no in between.

Im still not sure how he will adapt in Italy but he should definitely learn the language

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  I agree with this. Brits are probably worst fans in the game. They will trash him and he wont be able to take it.
                  Italians also over analyze all the highlights and point out flaws but the fans and media arent as vile and vulgar directly to the player. Perhaps because they have a better understanding of the game, they realize when a team loses it could be the tactics, the coach, the opponent being better, etc... where as in England, you are either a God or a piece of shit, no in between.
                  Im still not sure how he will adapt in Italy but he should definitely learn the language
                  After a few years of watching our legionnaires I really think the culture of the country they go to matters.
                  Nekounam/Shojaei transitioned well into Spain. Taremi to Portugal. Our Russia players the same. Ansarifard and Masoud in Greece again.

There are a lot of cultural similarities between Iranians and the ones I listed. With some similar food as well to make the lifestyle transition easier.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                    After a few years of watching our legionnaires I really think the culture of the country they go to matters.
                    Nekounam/Shojaei transitioned well into Spain. Taremi to Portugal. Our Russia players the same. Ansarifard and Masoud in Greece again.

There are a lot of cultural similarities between Iranians and the ones I listed. With some similar food as well to make the lifestyle transition easier.
                    Ya definitely, idk why more Spanish teams didnt go after our players after Neku. I think in Italy he might have hard time adapting culturally too. Even though they are very similar to us, they tend to be close to their own inner circle of friends and family. They might be nice and be friends but might be hard to make close friends w them. Iranians are like that in a way too, we stick to our own khodemooni friends, however we are very nice and polite to outsiders.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      Done! He’s leading with 40% of the votes.

But I have to say and be completely honest with you guys regarding these so called “Greatest Asian” this and “Greatest Asian” that AFC has going on these days.

For example, I am a big fan of Masoud Shojaei when he was in La Liga. I was a big fan of the Batman and Robin/Neko and Masoud duo in La Liga. Every Saturday or Sunday morning I’d wake up and watch Osasuna matches with my dad.

But to be honest and fair, was Masoud REALLY the greatest La Liga player from Asia? To be perfectly honest with you guys I don’t think he was. I mean don’t get me wrong, he was and is one of the MOST technically gifted players we have to offer. But in my opinion Nekounam was the greatest. Masoud was a play maker and had moments here and there. But he was also out injured for over a year.

Nekounam on the other hand was an anchor for Osasuna for a long period of time. He was a game changer and as Aloisi said, he was really good at helping Osasuna keep a steady tempo as a central defensive midfielder. A central midfielder with great vision and passing ability. Not to mention the countless times he saved Osasuna. I mean in 2008-09 there were 3-4 occasions he helped drag them out of the relegation zone.

What I mean is, Masoud was decent in La Liga and could’ve been great had he not gotten hurt. In fact he had an offer from Villarreal too. So did Javad. This also makes me remember Nekounam’s loyalty with Pamplona. A true professional. A class act.

All in all and to sum it up, AFC is really just embarrassing themselves with these “awards” and they are very, excuse my language, tokhmi and illogical.

Lastly, I love both Masoud and Nekounam. But Nekounam deserves the award by AFC. But we all know a bunch of corrupt incompetent clowns run AFC.

Comment

azmoun have a advantages cause there is 3 uzbek players, so which player would uzbeks vote for , while all iranians will vote for azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                          Ya definitely, idk why more Spanish teams didnt go after our players after Neku. I think in Italy he might have hard time adapting culturally too. Even though they are very similar to us, they tend to be close to their own inner circle of friends and family. They might be nice and be friends but might be hard to make close friends w them. Iranians are like that in a way too, we stick to our own khodemooni friends, however we are very nice and polite to outsiders.
                          Per niente d'accordo, caro juventino.

Man chand saal dar Italia zendegi kardam va moalleme Italiai hastam, va bayad begam bardashte man ba shoma motefavete:

Man shakhsan kheili zood chandin dooste khoob dar Italia peyda kardam ke hanooz ham baheshoon besyaar samimi hastam.

Farhange Italia yek farhangie ke manande hameye farhanghaa bayad zaban raa bedooni ta betooni dar jam'ee ja biyofti.

Yadam hast Rahman Rezaie vaghti rafte bood Perugia az nazare zabani sakhti mikeshid, pas az chand saal dar Italia zabanesh rah oftad va dar Messina

yek rabete besyar khoobi ba hamteamihaash daasht, va ta onjai ke yadame ba Salvatore Aronica besyaar samimi bood.

Agar Sardar bere Napoli zaban raa bayad harche zodtar yaad begire, va sepas hich moshkeli be nazare man dar Italia nakhahad daasht.

E già che ci siamo... forza Dybala
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBqTyafCrYX/

azmoun starting, very attacking line up

Comment

Link please?
                              "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Azmoun should aim for 15G 10A at the end of the season, needs 5/4 to hit those but with some games against relegation sides coming up shouldn't be too hard

Comment

Working...
                                X