Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Azmoun should stay with Zenit unless a top tier Champions league team signs him.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
      I think Azmoun should stay with Zenit unless a top tier Champions league team signs him.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
      who did you have in mind, Barcelona? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by roozan View Post
        who did you have in mind, Barcelona? LOL
        no just a better than crystal fucking palace

Comment

Crystal Palace fans are sceptical to say the least. https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=280795

I wonder who has made that YouTube clip linking him to Crystal Palace, my money on a hamvatan 😝
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
            Crystal Palace fans are sceptical to say the least. https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=280795

I wonder who has made that YouTube clip linking him to Crystal Palace, my money on a hamvatan 😝
            Lol the news is definitely sketchy
            Interesting to see their first impressions, obviously they just saw a couple low-quality highlight reels.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHdpu7dXf4Y <--- most recent upload for his zenit goals. Doesn't include Europa league and champions league goals nor does it include assists or goals for team melli

Comment

Only someone who doesn’t want him to join Crystal Palace will make such video!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz9VgVfNN4E
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

How the hell did we go from Wolves to Palace?

Not sure how legit this is but this is below his level and the club and manager are just completely the wrong fit for him. After ARJ, I'm keen on our more established TM players avoiding Premier League teams that flirt with the wrong end of the table.

Wolves would have been good for him but they seem set now with Cutrone and Neto as back up to Jimenez. If Everton loan out Moise Kean who's been a flop or get rid of Tosun, I think that could be an interesting move playing under Ancelotti. Otherwise, there aren't many other Premier League clubs that would realistically want him that I can see working out for him. Leicester might show an interest - Rodgers supposedly wanted him at Celtic - but he'd realistically be a long term replacement to Vardy, who at the very least has another two seasons as their first choice. Azmoun should not be warming any benches.

I think his next league has to be either Serie A or the Bundesliga, at a team competing for at least the Europa League. Otherwise he may as well spend the rest of his career in Russia, competing for trophies and playing in the early stages of European competitions.

Comment

Azmoun will fit right into West Ham. They only have two recognised strikers, Haller a club record has not produced the results, skilful but slow. Ajeti a complete flop.

Although at the wrong end of the table, I expect them to finish mid table come end of season and push up next season.

Doubt it will happen though but let’s watch the space.
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Dear Sardar...we lost Jahanbakhsh now we don’t want to lose you too. Don’t go to English premier...it’s not easy and you are going to be benched....Germany would be a perfect fit if any team ever Comes knocking lol

Comment

Speaking as someone who watches EPL regularly, I would really prefer Sardar in the Bundesliga in order to get the highest chance of regular game time.

We've had three of our forward players at Bayern Munich (all three amongst our finest legionnaires) and this guy is better than all three of them. I don't expect him to sign for them but would love to see him there eventually.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Read the comments on their Crystal Palace forum and they were very annoying. Seriously who do these English people think they are and on what exactly do they base their arrogance?

They are still stuck in their colonial mindset where they used to plunder and steal the resources of other countries. Still not aware that their position as a world power is long gone and that the only reason they are not being overrun by China and Russia in their own miserable rainy island is due to US protection.

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post

https://twitter.com/HLTCO/status/1194551278376046593

https://twitter.com/Wheddsta/status/1211274551516180480

https://twitter.com/Wheddsta/status/1211275101171339264

It seems Crystal Palace fans on Twitter have a much different reaction

Comment

aslan ki mighad bere keshware British Petrol?

Azmoun plays as 100% starter for the Champions of Russia, he doesn't need some mediocre team from an overrated league, in a rainy country where they eat out of old newspapers.
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                              aslan ki mighad bere keshware British Petrol?

Azmoun plays as 100% starter for the Champions of Russia, he doesn't need some mediocre team from an overrated league, in a rainy country where they eat out of old newspapers.
                              just bc some people have bought into commercialization of PL so badly. They think it will be a cool move bc they can turn on their TV in america and see him playing.
                              As if that constitutes good football or a great chance for development of his career.

And dont even get me started on the braindead fans in this league. I know full well because I am an arsenal fan since a young age. there is just no helping these people.

A simple google search would show them that azmoun, at such a young age, has more international and european pedigree than all their players combined.

Anyways, we dont have to worry about this as sardar's quality unlike ARJ's is indisputable. I am sure he will not sell himself short.

Either a top 6 team in a top 4 league or if they table an impressive offer and ancelotti has a plan for him, consider everton as the only english team (as wolves have no need for a CF atm) OR Stay with zenit project, go again in CL, with Malcom, Kokorin, and hopefully by next year midfield reinforcements and a year of experience for a young coach and a relatively "new" team. A deeper run would certainly get him top offers as it would show another year of consistency in CL.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                                Read the comments on their Crystal Palace forum and they were very annoying. Seriously who do these English people think they are and on what exactly do they base their arrogance?

They are still stuck in their colonial mindset where they used to plunder and steal the resources of other countries. Still not aware that their position as a world power is long gone and that the only reason they are not being overrun by China and Russia in their own miserable rainy island is due to US protection.
                                I live in London and their arrogance/delusion is so so so strong when it comes to football. They really think that they are the best country in football in both club and internationals..they ignore the fact that since they fixed the world cup 50 years ago they have barely come close..countries like Sweden, South Korea, Turkey have come closer..and their league is sht compared to how much money their teams spend..arrogant idiots

Comment

Working...
                                X