Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what i don't understand is why not more Russian teams get an Iranian player after the success of Azmoun and even MiMo?
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
      what i don't understand is why not more Russian teams get an Iranian player after the success of Azmoun and even MiMo?
      I also thought about this but I think in part has to do with the new foreign player restrictions which are pretty tight. Teams would now rather just promote youth players or get average seasoned russian players instead of gamble a prized foreign slot on an iranian player. Also if we are being honest adaptation for iranian players to RPL is difficult, the guys that made it there were pretty special cases.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        I also thought about this but I think in part has to do with the new foreign player restrictions which are pretty tight. Teams would now rather just promote youth players or get average seasoned russian players instead of gamble a prized foreign slot on an iranian player. Also if we are being honest adaptation for iranian players to RPL is difficult, the guys that made it there were pretty special cases.
        bolded part ; didn't knew that, thanks!
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Comment

2-1 Zenit, Sardar with a brace!
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

great
              looks like its gonna be cold AF , that should play in favor of Zenit ..!! they must Win today to really have a shot of progressing outa groups
              tokhmy frigid weather is one big reason that EU heavyweights fail to perform to their potential whenever they play in russia, cause the locals are definitely more accustomed to it ..!
              in other news ;
              Malcom apparently claiming that he has been subject to racial abuse and likely to return back to FCB.!!
              https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/footbal...rn_380494.html

I think his heart isnt in Zenit mostly because of continued interest from FCB and it just seems to me that he is taking his sweet ass time too much in supposed recovery from some phantom injury that i dont even recall..!!
              i feel as the club and zenit players have gone out of their way to welcome and help him settle in and but he is wooed too much by prospect of FCB return and probably using an isolated racial incident as means for expediting his return back to FCB..?? all these are just a gut feeling ..!!
              too bad, he looked quality down the wing and Zenit coulda definitely used his services .... but Zenit are a shrewd club and i feel as they are pampering him too for likely profitable return back to FCB and it now looks doubtful he'd feature for zenit again, especially in CL, so he wouldnt get cup-tied ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                great
                looks like its gonna be cold AF , that should play in favor of Zenit ..!! they must Win today to really have a shot of progressing outa groups
                tokhmy frigid weather is one big reason that EU heavyweights fail to perform to their potential whenever they play in russia, cause the locals are definitely more accustomed to it ..!
                in other news ;
                Malcom apparently claiming that he has been subject to racial abuse and likely to return back to FCB.!!

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/footbal...rn_380494.html

I think his heart isnt in Zenit mostly because of continued interest from FCB and it just seems to me that he is taking his sweet ass time too much in supposed recovery from some phantom injury that i dont even recall..!!
                i feel as the club and zenit players have gone out of their way to welcome and help him settle in and but he is wooed too much by prospect of FCB return and probably using an isolated racial incident as means for expediting his return back to FCB..?? all these are just a gut feeling ..!!
                too bad, he looked quality down the wing and Zenit coulda definitely used his services .... but Zenit are a shrewd club and i feel as they are pampering him too for likely profitable return back to FCB and it now looks doubtful he'd feature for zenit again, especially in CL, so he wouldnt get cup-tied ..!?
                he's been misquotes by english media. He told Russian media he is very excited about match with Lyon and wish he could play (he played for bordeaux before moving to Barca) and he will be back soon. He said he was happy at zenit and that with quality players like Dzyuba, Azmoun, Ivanovich they have a good chance of progressing to next round. He also said he has no regrets about move because he is a young player and zenit gave him the most confidence and best opportunity. He will be back in the second half of the season, and hopefully result in another huge uptick in chances for sardar.

Comment

For US residents, the following channels will be airing the Zenit-Lyon game live:

United States - B/R Live, Univision NOW, Galavision

Comment

Go Sardar! Keep your scoring streak alive! Be a trailblazer by being the first ever Iranian professional to score a hattrick in a CL match!

Comment

Comment

Big game , come on Zenit put Lyon to the sword.

Comment

Dorood azizam. Any good HD link? Maybe on YouTube?

Comment

any decent links ?
                            sopcast would be great
                            thanks

Comment

Any idea? Thnx already

Comment

http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/866978_zenit_lyon/

Comment

Working...
                                X