Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St Petersburg | 2019 - Page 169

+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 199 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1987

Thread: Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St Petersburg | 2019

Forum Staff

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,833 Times in 4,152 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    He is our new superstar and knock on wood will stay that way for the next 10 years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Keano For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,198 Times in 5,199 Posts
    played 82'
    looked sharp and played hard in shitt conditions

i think he has a knack for a bit of dramatics ...!! before his sprint for PK goal, he went down holding his ankle with no one near him...!! he may have stepped funny on muddy pitch felt something ?? or that's just his emo to get the defenders to sleep on him thinking he is injured or something..?
    did very well to get to shield the defender and get to the loose ball but again in 1v1 situation took too many heavy touches in his attempt to round the keeper and in a way was bailed out with a PK call by a late challenge by the CB..!!
    later on, shortly before getting subbed out, again he did quiet well to get to another loose ball in backfield but effed up the 1v1 with typical laxy daisy play and and bit of heavy touches ..!!
    he had a great run and pass back to Dyzuba for a sure assist but he effed up the tap-in as defender got a little touch to ball prior he could put it away..!!

excellent game overall from Sardar but clearly he is still struggling with 1v1 finishing...!! in fact he should ask his coach to set up a clinic for him in the training .... he has to improve himself to get a marquee transfer he clearly deserves otherwise..!!

High-Ranked Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    played 82'
    looked sharp and played hard in shitt conditions
    i think he has a knack for a bit of dramatics ...!! before his sprint for PK goal, he went down holding his ankle with no one near him...!! he may have stepped funny on muddy pitch felt something ?? or that's just his emo to get the defenders to sleep on him thinking he is injured or something..?
    did very well to get to shield the defender and get to the loose ball but again in 1v1 situation took too many heavy touches in his attempt to round the keeper and in a way was bailed out with a PK call by a late challenge by the CB..!!
    later on, shortly before getting subbed out, again he did quiet well to get to another loose ball in backfield but effed up the 1v1 with typical laxy daisy play and and bit of heavy touches ..!!
    he had a great run and pass back to Dyzuba for a sure assist but he effed up the tap-in as defender got a little touch to ball prior he could put it away..!!
    excellent game overall from Sardar but clearly he is still struggling with 1v1 finishing...!! in fact he should ask his coach to set up a clinic for him in the training .... he has to improve himself to get a marquee transfer he clearly deserves otherwise..!!
    I think he did well with his 1 on 1 for the penalty , showed strikers intuition to get in the situation and took the ball around the goalie well and would have scored if not for the foul. The touches did slightly go further forward but this was due to how wet the pitch was.

Overall from what I Saw he did well, some of the Zenit ball play was terrible though and hopefully as the season progresses they will play more as a team. Sardar is more comfortable playing up front with Dzyuba though.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,965 Times in 3,864 Posts
    Maybe you guys should rewatch the penalty scene. He rounded the keeper perfectly and was putting it into an empty net. Was not bailed out at all, the challenge prevented him from a certain goal.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Maybe you guys should rewatch the penalty scene. He rounded the keeper perfectly and was putting it into an empty net. Was not bailed out at all, the challenge prevented him from a certain goal.
    What I said 😀

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,965 Times in 3,864 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Medzdidz View Post
    What I said 😀
    Im in agreement with you .

11. The Following User Says Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,198 Times in 5,199 Posts
    you guys may well be right, he coulda well scored there but he seemed to have left himself with a very narrow angle to squeeze the final ball through too..!! woulda been a tough finish, but i suppose likely non the less..!!?
    also that the defender didnt make any contact with his shooting (right) foot in that instance either but his follow through took out his planting left foot which justified the PK call..!!

anyways, just didnt seem as convincing of a 1v1 with keeper finish as ive seen frequently from marquee forwards in top EU leagues but good one nonetheless, considering the miserable playing conditions i suppose..!!

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,227 Times in 1,070 Posts
    Love this pic, including the kids in the stands.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,464 Times in 791 Posts
    Interesting how Azmoun takes the penalties now. I feel like Zenit is trying to showcase him more to maximize their impending sale. Smart.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to KasraKhan For This Useful Post:

Sly

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,227 Times in 1,070 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KasraKhan View Post
    Interesting how Azmoun takes the penalties now. I feel like Zenit is trying to showcase him more to maximize their impending sale. Smart.
    Whatever the reason, I'm all for it!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 639

You do not have permission to view the list of names.