X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
    He didnt even wanna get top scorer? Wtf
    He’s injured, can’t do that if you don’t have your ankle. Injury was bound to happen, their manager played Sardar way too much without rotation and tougher matches than his time at Rubin.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      Injury was bound to happen, their manager played Sardar way too much without rotation and tougher matches than his time at Rubin.
      He's a professional player! He is used to playing a lot and against tough tough opponents, specially when he played in the CL with Rostov! He certainly needs to do that next season, with Zenit being in the CL and all.

Comment

He’s injured, can’t do that if you don’t have your ankle. Injury was bound to happen, their manager played Sardar way too much without rotation and tougher matches than his time at Rubin.
        a bit fatigued perhaps..! highly doubt he is injured or got much if any ankle issues..! he looked solomolo gondeh in his last run-out and probably having no issues going dokhtar bazi o kharsavari in back home right now..!!?

besides its not professional/fair to other sides in the league for Zenit to line up overly experimental side a la last game and practically throw away result..!

Comment

Sardar confirmed today that he will be ready for the last league game to become top scorer 💪🏽

Comment

Originally posted by pacino021 View Post
            Sardar confirmed today that he will be ready for the last league game to become top scorer 💪🏽
            Zenit are going to have a field day against FC Yenisey

Comment

Go for it sardar! The golden boot is your for the taking!

Comment

Do it Sardar! Baraayeh Iran va Baraayeh Torkaman Sahra!

Comment

The Champions!

Comment

-Azmoun is back in St. Petersburg as expected: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx0HDdoHtdB/
                    -Match against Yenisey will be broadcasted on YouTube

Comment

-Azmoun is back in St. Petersburg as expected: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx0HDdoHtdB/
                      huh, i can certainly see where his late season Fatigue must be cuming from..!! lol, looks like our boy has been scoring Off the pitch too ..!!
                      i'd be twisting an ankle too, trying to tap that phat Bedonkadonk
                      KOONgratulation baba.....cheshme nanat roshan..!!
                      https://www.instagram.com/p/BxXUWpQH...on_share_sheet
                      is she just another koongonde insta-slut, gym-rat..? or more to her than that..?
                      is that SardarAzmoun-20 insta account legit..?

Comment

so sardar is an ass guy. interesting.

PS: on a serious note. They could just be friends or shes a fan of the club. But I know everyone will be pouncing on this
                        Last edited by Farhad-7; 05-25-2019, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          huh, i can certainly see where his late season Fatigue must be cuming from..!! lol, looks like our boy has been scoring Off the pitch too ..!!
                          is she just another koongonde insta-slut, gym-rat..? or more to her than that..?
                          That face would set sail a thousand ships....the other way.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Oz View Post
                            That face would set sail a thousand ships....the other way.....
                            lol, sorta true
                            i suppose he could still Cover the face, hammer the base ..!!

bending under submission a thick chick with more muscles than himself must be a bit intimidating though..!!? not to mention an exhausting choir..!!

Comment

That’s not his Instagram account , says it’s a fan page.

Comment

lol, sorta true
                                i suppose he could still Cover the face, hammer the base ..!!

bending under submission a thick chick with more muscles than himself must be a bit intimidating though..!!? not to mention an exhausting choir..!!
                                you have some serious fetish

Comment

Working...
                                X