Top Coaches Available - Right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trinity View Post

I remember ***edited***first game at the helm against Maldives. 1 nil victory. ***edited***defended him by saying "this isn't the same Maldives that we beat by 17 goals a decade ago" and the era of ***edited***and TM hunkering down to survive the storms of giants like S.k., U.A.E., Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Maldives, Somali Pirates, Bangladesh, et al. began.
    INJA LAAT KHUNEH NIST!
    WARNED FOR FOUL LANGUAGE!
    These words you use....

I read something like this and I think, we don't deserve good things...

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=68130

Happy norouz dude...
    Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 03-21-2019, 05:16 PM.

Comment

FIRST WARNING AFTER NOWRUZ ISSUED!

INJA LAAT KHUNEH NIST!

KEEP THE LANGUAGE CLEAN AND ACCORDING TO OUR CULTURAL STANDARDS NOT TO MENTION FORUM RULES!
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

You can’t buy gheyrat and Carlos coached us every game with a lot of it. He probably has more gheyrat than some Iranian coaches in Iran currently do. We lost big on him, he had a lot of passion and cared about our players, youth, and football. That can’t be replaced.
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
          We're going to regret it so badly. I honestly can't believe how many people actually underappreciate him so much after everything he's done, and how TM played like a team for the first time.
          Unless we somehow pull another miracle, hiring a coach that's amazing with teaching players about teamwork and effort, we'll go way below the level we had with Carlos, and the results will be much worse, especially in the world cup.
          If the world cup was still 32 teams, we likely wouldn't make it, or not nearly as easily if we do.
          Can we not hire him back? My friend was saying there is still a chance Carlos would be back with Iran after World Cup 2022 Colombia. He can be back for Asian Cup 2023 and World Cup 2026?

Carlos did a great job during the last 8 years and I still don't understant why not a contract until World Cup 2022? He had done a great job in World Cup. Some saying he start to talk and they not want that he talk.

Comment

He's going to be 70 by then, he'll probably retire after the 2022 WC.

Comment

This would be a great option for us: Vicente del Bosque he is without a team and let him do he's work. He had a great Spanish team and is at the some level as Carlos or even maybe beter. I know it is difficult. What is your thoughts about Vicente del Bosque? Dicipline and good team management. With Vicente del Bosque in charge we would automatic going into the World Cup and even he can suprise the world with he's decipline and style of playing. Like Carlos did in World Cup 2014, 2018.

Iranian is not a good option for Team Melli. We also need a coach that will help us making stronger in our attacking football. We know we are the best in defence but we need like somebody like Vicente del Bosque he is more attacking football.

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                This would be a great option for us: Vicente del Bosque he is without a team and let him do he's work. He had a great Spanish team and is at the some level as Carlos or even maybe beter. I know it is difficult. What is your thoughts about Vicente del Bosque? Dicipline and good team management. With Vicente del Bosque in charge we would automatic going into the World Cup and even he can suprise the world with he's decipline and style of playing. Like Carlos did in World Cup 2014, 2018.

Iranian is not a good option for Team Melli. We also need a coach that will help us making stronger in our attacking football. We know we are the best in defence but we need like somebody like Vicente del Bosque he is more attacking football.
                He's 68 years old.. I'm sure the last thing he would want is to deal with IFF and government BS heading into his 70s.. You see how much CQ aged during the 8 years, TM needs a young voice

Comment

My dutch Iranian friend told me there is Seedorf and Kluivert available they go with Cameroon to African Cup 2019 and They are young coachbplaying for The Netherlands as good players an option after African Cup?

Comment

I really want Schafer as manager! hehe
                    I love his German attacking style high up in the field. We have a good structure in the back he can live on but spice up front part.

Imagine we play how the 4 up front in Esteghlal plays with:

Taremi Azmoun JB
                    Ghoddos

Comment

Arsene Wenger or riot

Comment

Originally posted by Nima View Post
                        I love his German attacking style high up in the field. We have a good structure in the back he can live on but spice up front part.

Taremi Azmoun JB
                        Ghoddos

It's strange but I'm beginning to warm up to the idea, maybe Scafer is the only option we have for the time being.

He might not even want the job though, coaching Esteghlal might actually give him more satisfaction, less of a rollercoaster ride.
                        Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

aroos rafteh gol bechineh.

Comment

Originally posted by Nima View Post

Taremi Azmoun JB
                            Ghoddos
                            I reckon Schafer is a solid option.

Comment

Right now, I don't mind if we get an open-minded coach who actually also leaves the door open for younger players as well as legionnaires. Post CQ, we might need to restructure the team a bit and introduce newer players if the older players cannot be fit enough for the next World Cup. So ideally our new coach should be at 55+ years age or someone with at least 10-15 years of diverse experience. No newbies or gold-diggers or we're back to square one.

Comment

Schafer is an insane choice.
                                I'd rather GN or Daei that him.

Comment

Working...
                                X