Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CQ Resigns During Press Conference (Thank You CQ Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
    The correct stats have been posted already. Nothing to discuss any further. Those stats were explained to you by the person who posted them. There were two sets of stats. One was achievements and one was wins and percentage. If it makes you feel better Cq was the best. Boos.
    Ok, explain them for me again because I missed the explanation.

How and why are those full national team games missed from the stats that you kept posting?

I'm wondering why a bunch of games which wreck your "Stats are everything" narrative have been omitted.

As KC McElroy says:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...IAN-CUP/page40

"I think you should insist on getting an answer to your question."

I never did.

Comment

The correct stats have been posted already. Nothing to discuss any further. Those stats were explained to you by the person who posted them. There were two sets of stats. One was achievements and one was wins and percentage. If it makes you feel better Cq was the best. Boos.
      Akh jigareto beram little troll. The stats weren't explained at all. The wins and percentage was complete bullshit. We have clearly discussed this with the most inadequate and bullshit responses ever, bending the reality and truth in frankly surreal ways.

Jigareto beram troll. Now go support your club, manager and its fantastic fanbase. BOOS.

Comment

So shameful the way MR. Carlos was treated! You will be missed dearly MR. Carlos! Thank you for giving 8 years of your life and dedication!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          Ok, explain them for me again because I missed the explanation.
          How and why are those full national team games missed from the stats that you kept posting?
          I'm wondering why a bunch of games which wreck your "Stats are everything" narrative have been omitted.
          As KC McElroy says:
          http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...IAN-CUP/page40
          "I think you should insist on getting an answer to your question."
          I never did.
          It is a complete waste of time. You were already explained and the guy who posted the stats explains to you in the link you provided and he formally became coach in 2003. I also explained to you that is just one stat, there were other ones e.g. cups and achievements (third in asian cup, Asian games gold, intercontinental title), highest ranking, rankings of teams faced, finish in world cup...I really dont want to hijack this thread. It is not about Branko. When I tell you I love and respect CQ I am not lying to you. Some wrong claims were made in another thread and stats were posted to show they were wrong. That is all. I am no Branko fan and this and that. i am a TM fan and a fan of Iranian football. That is all. I do not watch any other sport It is just the love of Iran and its football that makes me a die hard fan.
          Bogzarim. I have posted great qualities of CQ that I do admire and give him credit for. A big thank you and khasteh nabashid to CQ. To the players not so much. I am still upset by their behavior and performance. Thanks. Movafagh bashi.

Comment

Originally posted by SOLEIMAN View Post
            So shameful the way MR. Carlos was treated! You will be missed dearly MR. Carlos! Thank you for giving 8 years of your life and dedication!
            I hope you are wrong. I will gladly take Mayeli Kohan instead.

Comment

Emotions aside! WE NEED TO KEEP CARLOS QUIEROZ!! We will NEVER EVER find a better replacement! The Japan game was a FLUKE people, we play them 10 times again, we will NEVER lose 3-0!!! neither 2-0! Lets keep him!!

Comment

Believe me brother you will miss him too! You will all see how badly he is missed in short time. The structure, the organization and direction that this man provided will be missed!
                It will be hard to find another manager the players will play their hearts for out the way they did for King Carlos!
                Surely you are joking about having Mayeli the infamous cry baby!

Comment

I heard CQ had an emotional good bye at the airport. Anyone has any videos of him crying?

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                    I heard CQ had an emotional good bye at the airport. Anyone has any videos of him crying?
                    someone please provide video for this!

Comment

930F9458-9F73-440D-8C4E-28C9348C47EB.jpeg

Comment

Do not get me wrong. I appreciate and thank him for all his efforts and will always love and respect him for being a TM coach. .
                        You posted this just a few hours ago. Now you say this:

If that's your love and respect and appreciation and thanks that you mention, then wow.

(But really, the point here is to juxtapose these and show how snake-like you are with your "i appreciate" BS. At least NFL and Paas are more honest than you)

Comment

It is a complete waste of time. You were already explained and the guy who posted the stats explains to you in the link you provided and he formally became coach in 2003. I also explained to you that is just one stat, there were other ones e.g. cups and achievements (third in asian cup, Asian games gold, intercontinental title), highest ranking, rankings of teams faced, finish in world cup...I really dont want to hijack this thread. It is not about Branko. When I tell you I love and respect CQ I am not lying to you. Some wrong claims were made in another thread and stats were posted to show they were wrong. That is all. I am no Branko fan and this and that. i am a TM fan and a fan of Iranian football. That is all. I do not watch any other sport It is just the love of Iran and its football that makes me a die hard fan.
                          Bogzarim. I have posted great qualities of CQ that I do admire and give him credit for. A big thank you and khasteh nabashid to CQ. To the players not so much. I am still upset by their behavior and performance. Thanks. Movafagh bashi.
                          Yes, he formally became coach in 2003.

Now for the 20th time, what is your point here? I know! Those 10 official games and 4 unofficial games missing in your massaged stats ARE FROM 2003!

Why are you constantly peddling lies again and again and again? Your so-called explanation never happened, no one has explained those missing results from your fantastic table.

BOOS.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              WOW... anyone who acts this way makes all your peers and even countrymen and women look bad. Shame on this idiot for acting this way. We will miss you CQ!

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                                The Team Melli I fell in love with and started following was built by CQ. The reign of CQ was pretty much my 20s. Following every match through college, grad school, vacations, ER, first day at the job, and even on my wedding day.
                                A big chapter has ended for TM and in many ways I feel puts a closure to my young adult life.
                                Not sure if I can ever fall in love with Team Melli the same again or follow it as passionately like I did with CQ.
                                Thank you for the journey and memories coach!
                                It's like that special relationship with many highs and lows, u keep on going because of the respect, love, excitement,bond...connection.

When it ends all other relationships seem like a pale copy of that unique magical one.
                                Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Working...
                                X