Carded players - situation and solutions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Carded players - situation and solutions

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,488 Times in 802 Posts

Carded players - situation and solutions

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Guys, we have some carded players. In total we received 7 yellow cards,

Vahid Amiri now have 2 yellow cards, and miss the next match. we have 5 or 6 other players, which have yellow cards and have to be careful for the semfinal match. we can not risk so many players out of the game for a potential semifinal vs. japan or saudi arabia.

According to the-afc.com we received 7 yellow cards till yet in our 4 matches, but i checked google, not sure if it is 8 yellow cards?

It shows to me that these players have one yellow card:

Majid Hosseini
    Ashkan Dejagah
    Saman Ghoddos
    Ehsan Hajisafi
    Mehdi Taremi
    Ramin Rezaein

Now the question, these players will be out of the semfinal after receiving a yellow cards vs. china? or will they now after these round cancelled? I am not sure, could check the regulations, but i know you do it or now it, so i made this thread.

But if we miss half of our team in a potential semi-final (do not care if saudis or japanese also miss some players or not) than we have a big(ger) problem...

And today Amiri (do not checked the regulations) but probably it would be more clever to make a second stupid but easy fould at the end of the match and risk the second yellow card today and send of (2x yellow) and be able to play the next match and not beeing suspended?

Discuss.
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    - Theyd try!

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    I don't have confirmation but it would surely make sense if they are wiped now. Otherwise it's 5 games accumulating yellows and a suspension and then only 2 games to accumulate the second suspension.

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Dejagah does not have a yellow. Cards are wiped following the QF, not prior to.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fesenjan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,571 Times in 1,467 Posts
    I think hajsafi can play amiris role in cm but i think carlos wont do that. We may see ansarifard vs china

Beiro
    Ramin pag majid milmo
    Jb dejagah hajsafi ebrahimi
    Taremi
    Azmoon

(Ghoddos sub)
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

6. The Following User Says Thank You to persiangodfather For This Useful Post:

General Member
    Thanks
    Cards are wiped after the QF [China Game], so not a big issue. So even if our players get two cards during that game, it won't be an issue, right?

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyeKingu View Post
    Cards are wiped after the QF [China Game], so not a big issue. So even if our players get two cards during that game, it won't be an issue, right?
    Won’t be an issue? How did you work that one out lol

Any player on a yellow card who gets another yellow card against China, will miss the semi final, simples

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IRAN_TILL_I_DIE For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,548 Times in 4,020 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyeKingu View Post
    Even red cards will get wiped?

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 Times in 477 Posts
    is amiri our only missing player next game?

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Guys the cards will be wiped nit suspensions lol. If a player is suspended for the semi final then he is suspended. The suspension won’t be wiped. The only thing that will be wiped is the is the yellow card they have picked up from the previous games...

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IRAN_TILL_I_DIE For This Useful Post:

شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,363 Times in 5,542 Posts
    Cards will be wiped out, suspensions won't. So any player already on a yellow who gets another yellow next game will miss the semifinals. Any player on only one yellow at the end of the match with China can play in the semifinals with a clean slate.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KC McElroy For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 190

You do not have permission to view the list of names.