Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khiabani one of the biggest idiots in history to be handed a microphone. Pathetic at best.

Comment

This isn’t the time to start the non sense Khyabani started.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        All of persepolis players posted this on their Insta page:
        https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsvqvo2BAo7/
        So what? It must be in response to lies spread by some Esteghlal fans. It is very pathetic, they can not replicate Persepolis success and jealousy is driving them mad.

Comment

Adel Ferdosipour's comments on the matter:

https://90tv.ir/videos/واکنش-عادل-فر...س-کی-روش

Comment

Originally posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post
            Khiabani one of the biggest idiots in history to be handed a microphone. Pathetic at best.
            He is is pathetic. It is not excuse for CQ to start BS again. Carlos is a world class manager, he should show every thing in the match or after reaching final and not by making more hashie for national team and players. Win the cup and all these critics will be looking for a hole to hid.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

At least he talks some sense.

Honestly, as much as I admire respect for a coach I can guarantee that the following players will not perform as well for any of these so called experts like Mayeli Kodan, Ghalenoi, and Brankooft: Azmoun, Taremi, Ghoddos, Mohammadi, Hosseini, PAG, Jahanbakhsh, Rezaian, Ansarifard, Beiranvand, Ezatolahi.

These players will absolutely know that they are dealing with a peanut gallery of dumb and dumber when CQ is gone and I expect them to think they know more than the next coach(assuming its a vatani odghdei coach like listed).

Comment

I honestly don't know much around this stuff or care to get involved, however I wouldn't be surprised if CQ is trying to poke the hornets nest and to start 'something' because he realises he wont be able to win this comp with the current team and looking for things/people to blame on once we exit.

Think about it, as Gholi mentions above: "Win the cup and all these critics will be looking for a hole to hide".
                In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

Not the 1st time, he’s done this too..!
                  He pulled the same shitt on Ghotbi as soon as we got eliminated from AC & he lost his job.
                  I guarantee you anything had any of these players who are bashing CQ on their social media been with TM in UAE, they would have all been supporting CQ by giving pro-Queiroz interviews. Even Seyed Jalal and Ali Alipour. At similar situations in the past Seyed Jalal had stood strong by CQ, condemning those who opposed Queiroz.

Hypocrisy at work blatantly!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    Not the 1st time, he’s done this too..!
                    He pulled the same shitt on Ghotbi as soon as we got eliminated from AC & he lost his job.
                    Hosseini? I doubt he did that. I think you may have mistaken Nekounam with Jalal?
                    Last edited by Keano; 01-17-2019, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Rofl. It's gotten so bad even Keyroshipour is telling CQ to STFU.

Comment

Am I the only one who noticed the translator kept NOT translating "government" whenever CQ mentioned them alongside the sports minister as culprit of all the shit around TM?

"Sports miniter and the gov't didn't want me" , "sports minister and government" ..... Imagine if he had said Regime, instead of gov't ! He'd be sacked on the spot and mother of all hells would ensue.

The game on Sunday is gonna be such a so nerve-wrecking now if we get of to a shaky start. We need an early goal to brush this shit off so badly !

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
                          I'm really sorry to say that, years ago I thought these are only the tractor fans.. but the reality is PP has also these kind of brainless "fans"... They seem to me just like a bunch of sheep's (Basijis) who are following Rahbar's (in their case Brangohs) instructions without questioning it.. I recently talked to my cousin in Iran and he seemed to be brainwashed by Brangoh and Karimi too.. Sadly... And this Khiabani guy is a complete idiot, he should first go and take an English course to understand what CQ even said, since Khiabanis emotional reaction has nothing to do with CQ's statement... He's "reading" between the lines...
                          It is quite interesting that almost non of us (Perspolisis) on this board condone these lame act of masses. I have noticed that pretty much all such Perspolisi fans are the ones in Iran or even the ones recently emigrated abroad. I know several of Perspolis fans who have been here for a few years and they all wish defeat and humiliation upon TM and in particular Queiroz. They all cuss CQ saying %^$* khaaro maadare Keyrosh and teamesh be tokhmamam nistan, khoda kone bebaazan aberooshoon bere %$&*&+

I just cannot digest this mentality. I for one cheer for all our teams when facing other countries, be it Sepahan, Esteghlal etc. Although I may be able to understand if some fans decide to cheer for other countries in club levels, however when it comes to your national team, you MUST be a traitor and ignorant to cheer for the opponents teams!

Comment

It is quite interesting that almost non of us (Perspolisis) on this board condone these lame act of masses. I have noticed that pretty much all such Perspolisi fans are the ones in Iran or even the ones recently emigrated abroad. I know several of Perspolis fans who have been here for a few years and they all wish defeat and humiliation upon TM and in particular Queiroz. They all cuss CQ saying %^$* khaaro maadare Keyrosh and teamesh be tokhmamam nistan, khoda kone bebaazan aberooshoon bere %$&*&+

I just cannot digest this mentality. I for one cheer for all our teams when facing other countries, be it Sepahan, Esteghlal etc. Although I may be able to understand if some fans decide to cheer for other countries in club levels, however when it comes to your national team, you MUST be a traitor and ignorant to cheer for the opponents teams!
                            Thank you.. I totally agree on every single point!
                            ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Clearly a very strong set doesn't want CQ and doing this now shows they care about their final goals and not TM and the Cup!

Comment

That's it, once again they have to come and ruin the fun! Afterall these years we finally got a team we enjoy to watch, not just the outcome but to ENJOY. How are we supposed to enjoy and watch the games, what is their disgusting agenda.

Comment

Working...
                                X