This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by metallica69 View Post
    If you all heard or read CQ’s full interview you will see why the reaction from kiabani, CQ basically blamed every difficulty team Eli has had with the sports minister and connected him to perspolise, he even managed to get Khamenei involved.

As I mentioned before, I’ve meet CQ a few times as the group i work with sponsors him, he loves coaching Iran for many reasons, and he wants s to continue. He wants to continue because he basically gets away with anything in Iran, he wouldn’t have it so easy anywhere else. This was his last cry out to try and get a new contract. You all think he has better offers but he doesn’t. You guys all seem to forget that he wasn’t successful anywhere. Even on Fox they where saying that the guys only known as sir Alex furgisons assistant.
    I like everything he has done for the team, but he has nothing new to add to our team, he hasn’t helped at all in the junior level.
    We need some new blood after the afc, the bad blood he has created with everyone will make it impossible for him to stay anyway.
    I like your post but its between who you want to coach iran, cq or someone like azizi,jalali,mansourian, karimi ... of course cq

Comment

https://www.farsnews.com/media/13971...AF%D8%A7%D8%AF
      If you watch this you may not post anything on this topic unless you are an old khaleh sakineh gossiper

Please watch the ending of the video before you continue with the gossip topic.

let peace rule.

Comment

Why is everyone missing the point? PP and Brangoh started this whole thing when they said TM staff were happy that PP lost to Japanese club. Who is behind PP ? Iran Football mafia.
        Haven't you seen the likes of Karimi and all PP Legends have done? Have you not been following the news for the past few years?
        Iran Mafia and PP have started this way back after 2015 Asian cup. and the real fans of PP know this very well that PP and its puppet coach Brango have been doing everything possible to hurt TM so that CQ leaves and footbal mafia can get back to business as usual.
        And the answer to why is Khiabani doing this is simple. Anyone remembers Giova contract and the money Khiabani was supposed to get out of that contract which didn't happened because CQ stopped it?

Comment

Although I don't really want to see anything relating Iran becomes bad.. I absolutely wish CQ to win this trophy and then just showing his middle finger and to leave.. Iran's NT then will probably have a big crisis again (2006-2011)..just to prove this ignorant clowns wrong.. and THEN after suffering again - the traitors will recognise CQ's hard work and will appreciate it after it's to late and shouting "CQ bargard be Iran" ...

Let's face it - it's somehow again and again the repeating DNA/history of us Iranians (in general not just in sports), we just deserve it... Because we still have many immature backwards idiots..

However secretly I'm looking forward and hoping that the whole system will be soon replaced..and then somebody recognise CQ's hard work and absolute passion for TM & Iranians he did during this 8 years in a country such as Iran, where usually politicians, Dalals, Moftkhors etc have the last word...

Wake up guys he just want the best for us, in this 8 years or at least after the '14 world cup he could easily go to the Arab countries/Chinese league etc and make multiple times more money than in Iran, if it was him just for the money reasons.. Guys he stood up somehow against his own nation at the previous world cup, his whole emotional reactions in context of the Portugal game (in & after the game), which means against his own nation.. This all shows his true love for Iran, and yet there are people who claim he's just for the money in Iran...

But for now let's just hope Iran wins it and then shout "Shah bargard be Iran" 😉✌🏻
          ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

When the grass is cut, the snakes are shown: Afshin Peyrovani, Jalal Hosseini, Ali Alipour, Mehrdad Minavand, Javad Khiabani 🐍

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              When the grass is cut, the snakes are shown: Afshin Peyrovani, Jalal Hosseini, Ali Alipour, Mehrdad Minavand, Javad Khiabani 🐍
              and when TM win the cup all this snakes become kaye mal!

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                NFL did you even read what CQ said? lol
                yes I did, but apparently you didn't. This is one segment of the comments from ISNA (which is what I referred to in my post):

همچنین کی*روش در بخش دیگری از صحبت*هایش که واکنش بسیاری از مردم را هم در فضای مجازی به دنبال داشت، گفته بود: چه شخصی از یکسری افراد و روزنامه* ها حمایت می*کند؟ مثل آقای مسعودی و دیگران که همیشه به تیم* *ملی ضربه زده اند. چه شخص و اشخاصی این بی*نظمی را در بحث انتقادهای دروغ و واهی ایجاد می*کنند؟ این داستان*های آقای الکساندر، آقای میک، داستان بازی دوستانه با آرژانتین، همه از طرف یک نفر بود اما چه کسی اجازه این کار را داده است؟ آن باشگاه و آن مربی تحت تسلط چه شخصی هستند. وقتی ما حتی مشکلات پایه*ای داریم حتی در این حد که برخی مردم نگران هستند که غذا در سفره*شان باشد این اجازه را به آنها می*دهند که با پرواز فرست*کلاس به ژاپن بروند و برگردند. هیچ دلیلی برای گمانه زنی وجود ندارد.

Now please answer the question and stop the IR bullshit because I could swear it was Your Carlos Qeiroz who seemed pretty comfortable sucking up to magham moazam rahbari yesterday.

Comment

https://instagram.com/p/BsxXsZ6BlP_/
                  United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

https://instagram.com/p/BsxXsZ6BlP_/
                    Please watch this
                    United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

تیم ملی ایران با تساوی بدون گل مقابل عراق به عنوان صدرنشین به دور یک هشتم نهایی جام ملت ها صعود کرد اما حرف های کارلوس کی روش پس از آن بازی باعث واکنش های متعددی شده است. یکی از این واکنش ها، انتقاد مهدی تاج از تیم ملی بود.

او درباره حرف های سرمربی تیم ملی ایران گفت: «تنها هدف وزارت ورزش و جوانان، فدراسیون فوتبال و کلیه فوتبالدوستان* گرامی و مردم عزیز ایران سربلندی تیم ملی است و همگان به سهم خود در این مسیر از هیچ تلاشی فروگذار نبوده اند. اجمالا عرض می*کنم که تاکنون پاداش،حقوق و پول روزانه کادر فنی و بازیکنان برای مسابقات تدارکاتی جام جهانی،جام جهانی، مسابقات تدارکاتی پیش از جام ملت ها و همچنین دیدارهای مرحله گروهی این پیکارها پرداخت شده است که مبلغ آن در صورت ضرورت اعلام می شود.درباره حقوق سرمربی محترم تیم ملی در قرارداد جدید ۶ ماهه در تامین و ترانسفر پول فدراسیون با مشکلاتی روبرو بود که در صدد رفع آن است.کادر فنی و مسولان تیم* ملی فقط موظفند به مسائل فنی تیم بپردازند و از بیان هرگونه مسائل غیرفنی و جانبی پرهیز کنند.»

تاج تصریح کرد: «تجربه نشان* داده در ادوار گذشته هم حواشی مشابهی رخ داده بوده که به تیم* ملی لطمه زده،بر این اساس می بایست این حواشی را مدیریت کرد تا به تیم ملی و توسعه فوتبال لطمه وارد نشود.»

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=431267

Comment

Baba, he never said “people of Iran don’t have food on their tables.” He said, “here, I have someone who is struggling with putting food on the table for his family” meaning someone in his technical team. He’s comparing the lack of attention to TM versus PP getting a first-class flight to Japan. Why dafuq would he invoke the general population in this comparison?

But don’t let the facts get in the way of your narrative that “CQ insulted Iranians.” Why do we get so butthurt over everything?

Comment

As far as im concerned cq can go on tv qnd insult all of our sisters and grandmothers and we should all accept it and move on. He is the king ofnour football. He has turned us from a joke to the asian germany. People in iran has such a shitty mentality because of this diseased regime they cannot understand this. Once cq is gone we wont be abke to beat teams like China and qatar and wont qualify for world cups unless the tournament goes to 48 teams
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

You will see what you have once it is gone...I really cant understand those brainwashed PP supporters. makes me sick.

Comment

Cq had enough balls to drop that useless syed jalal hosseini. Lets face it the guy is only good for shitty iranian league and to defend in asian level. Queiroz dropped him for majid hosseini who is 21 and already playing in europe and will be somethkmg for us with pag for a long time... qho in iran would have balls to do that? So i dont want to hear anyone say cq doesnt look to future. Who made these kids ? After nekounam and ando we all panicked. Ezzatollahi came in like pogba right away
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I am shocked how many people don't understand that in CQ's statement he wasn't referring to Iranians, but his own staff!
                                This small point has become the heart of the complaints.

Also Payam Sadeghian has had the worst reaction to all this. He's truly a classless baboon.

Comment

Working...
                                X