Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When CQ is gone they will understand just like when they were singing "shah raft beh jash fereshteh daramad" this still stands "khalayegh harchi layegh". As far as I know he is the most successful coach Iran has had in a long time. His team got 4 points in WC2018 grouped with Spain/Portugal/Morocco. So why is it that some circles in the government IR want to sabotage him? beghole maroof payda konid porteghal foroosh ra. And that Khiabani GTFO with your crocodile tears. Yeki bayad falakeh anno ro in khiabani and branko and perpolisi haye doro and their lackeys baz koneh.

Comment

Originally posted by Picasso View Post
      When CQ is gone they will understand just like when they were singing "shah raft beh jash fereshteh daramad" this still stands "khalayegh harchi layegh". As far as I know he is the most successful coach Iran has had in a long time. His team got 4 points in WC2018 grouped with Spain/Portugal/Morocco. So why is it that some circles in the government IR want to sabotage him? beghole maroof payda konid porteghal foroosh ra. And that Khiabani GTFO with your crocodile tears. Yeki bayad falakeh anno ro in khiabani and branko and perpolisi haye doro and their lackeys baz koneh.
      Why do they want him gone? Its obvious to me. The people of Iran happy=higher likelyhood of retaliation.

Imagine people dancing and cheering in the streets, basij show up. Brawls everywhere and the start of another revolution.

Comment

I have one question. Why Carlos is so damn persistent to fight with Branko and IFF? A world class manager can get contract anywhere else. Colombia is sitting at his door with an offer. Does he feel threaten by Branko? And why? Something doesn't add up here.

Comment

Originally posted by Gholi View Post
          I have one question. Why Carlos is so damn persistent to fight with Branko and IFF? A world class manager can get contract anywhere else. Colombia is sitting at his door with an offer. Does he feel threaten by Branko? And why? Something doesn't add up here.
          He gets treated like Royalty in Iran. Do you think anyone would know or care who he is in Columbia? Carlos Irani shode. Once you go Persian, no better version!
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Okay, my turn.
            Example: I had a colleague many years ago who had two children. He would tell them stop fighting, they would say: let me hit him then I will stop."
            Stop yourself. No need to discuss these issues. We can talk after the Cup. I will not get into who said what. We have bigger tasks to deal with them.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

This all happened because the Longees made one Asian club finals ... as true in soccer as in life, when nadeedah get something, they become very emboldened and arrogant and emotional.

Cannot believe I was cheering so hard for Persepolis vs. Kashima. Inshallah hezarta gol bokoran longhia. What a dirty mafia.

Teraktor and Sepahan and Esteghlal fans are rushing to Carlos' IG page and showing their support. Dameshoon garm.

Comment

This happened in 2013-2014 with Esteghlal fans. Ghalenoi and Esteghlal fans hated Carlos because of Rahmati and their semi final exit from ACL.

It is double standards in bright day light. Should we call Esteghlal fans as traitors too?

Comment

Originally posted by Gholi View Post
                  Cause he ain't a world class coach. Look at it from his perspective. What's his modus operandi? Bitch and whine about bad facilities, pitch, weather, jersey, ref, kooft, zahremar, etc. And then defend for 90 min and snatch victory from the jaws of defeat via a handful of counter attacks. And once he does win, he talks shit. Now compare that with Branko. What's his modus operandi? Always smiling, keeping his head down, focused on his club and his mission, good manners and respectful to everyone. Plays attacking football that people actually enjoy watching and brought the fans back into stadiums. random PP matches in IPL gets way more attendance in Azadi than official TM matches? Why?

Poor Branko was just doing his job, CQ has been attacking him non-stop because he's an occupational hazard for him. He was doing the same thing to GN when he was doing well in IPL too early on.

Lastly why would a "world class" coach stay in Iran for 8 years and beg for another 4 years? Isn't he always bitching and moaning about lack of everything? Why doesn't he go back to coaching Real Madrid? And Manchester United - I hear they haven't been doing so well in the past 5 years? Do you think he'd stay in Iran for a second if he had a remotely comparative offer? He's a rabid dog personality wise and single trick pony coaching wise. Ask any Portuguese football fan how they rate CQ. If he leaves Iran he'll end up in either chinese league or an arab league and they'll spit him out in 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
                    Lastly why would a "world class" coach stay in Iran for 8 years and beg for another 4 years? Isn't he always bitching and moaning about lack of everything? Why doesn't he go back to coaching Real Madrid? And Manchester United - I hear they haven't been doing so well in the past 5 years? Do you think he'd stay in Iran for a second if he had a remotely comparative offer? He's a rabid dog personality wise and single trick pony coaching wise. Ask any Portuguese football fan how they rate CQ. If he leaves Iran he'll end up in either chinese league or an arab league and spit out in 6 months.
                    Your response has so many loopholes and lies in it, but I will just focus on one:

--------

Jose Mourinho on BeINSports tonight: "Carlos Queiroz is one of the greatest Portuguese managers of all time."

ژوزه مورینیو امشب در Bein از کارلوس کی روش به عنوان یکی از بهترین مربی های تاریخ پرتغال یاد کرد.
                    نکته جالب حرفش زیرسئوال بردن رویکرد مربیان خارجی در آسیا بود:
                    وقتی به یک کشور خارجی می رویدباید خودتان را در دسترس قرار بدهید.
                    شما هم باید از مربیان انتظارات بیشتری داشته باشید

https://twitter.com/PejmanRahbar/sta...43949305344000

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
                      Cause he ain't a world class coach. Look at it from his perspective. What's his modus operandi? Bitch and whine about bad facilities, pitch, weather, jersey, ref, kooft, zahremar, etc. And then defend for 90 min and snatch victory from the jaws of defeat via a handful of counter attacks. And once he does win, he talks shit. Now compare that with Branko. What's his modus operandi? Always smiling, keeping his head down, focused on his club and his mission, good manners and respectful to everyone. Plays attacking football that people actually enjoy watching and brought the fans back into stadiums. random PP matches in IPL gets way more attendance in Azadi than official TM matches? Why?

Poor Branko was just doing his job, CQ has been attacking him non-stop because he's an occupational hazard for him. He was doing the same thing to GN when he was doing well in IPL too early on.

Lastly why would a "world class" coach stay in Iran for 8 years and beg for another 4 years? Isn't he always bitching and moaning about lack of everything? Why doesn't he go back to coaching Real Madrid? And Manchester United - I hear they haven't been doing so well in the past 5 years? Do you think he'd stay in Iran for a second if he had a remotely comparative offer? He's a rabid dog personality wise and single trick pony coaching wise. Ask any Portuguese football fan how they rate CQ. If he leaves Iran he'll end up in either chinese league or an arab league and they'll spit him out in 6 months.
                      "Poor Branko..."

Get outta here.... Absolutely unbelievable.

If we can't appreciate what we have had with Queiroz, then we deserve everything coming to us when he leaves.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Can we all stop discussing these issues? Negative discussions may hurt our National Team.

We have important games ahead.

I am NOT bothered by what has been said. CQ can say what he wants, the translator should not translate all of his stuff.
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

*** edited *** Khiabani and his fucking bullshit nonsense.

he is a fucking traitor. stirring emotions with baseless propaganda.

*** edited *** him
                          Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 01-18-2019, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                            I guarantee you anything had any of these players who are bashing CQ on their social media been with TM in UAE, they would have all been supporting CQ by giving pro-Queiroz interviews. Even Seyed Jalal and Ali Alipour. At similar situations in the past Seyed Jalal had stood strong by CQ, condemning those who opposed Queiroz.

Hypocrisy at work blatantly!
                            We are very oghdei as a people.

Comment

Honestly, Jalal Hosseini has gone down so much in the past few months.

The old man went from being a lion-heart to being Branko's bitch. What a demotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                It is quite interesting that almost non of us (Perspolisis) on this board condone these lame act of masses. I have noticed that pretty much all such Perspolisi fans are the ones in Iran or even the ones recently emigrated abroad. I know several of Perspolis fans who have been here for a few years and they all wish defeat and humiliation upon TM and in particular Queiroz. They all cuss CQ saying %^$* khaaro maadare Keyrosh and teamesh be tokhmamam nistan, khoda kone bebaazan aberooshoon bere %$&*&+

I just cannot digest this mentality. I for one cheer for all our teams when facing other countries, be it Sepahan, Esteghlal etc. Although I may be able to understand if some fans decide to cheer for other countries in club levels, however when it comes to your national team, you MUST be a traitor and ignorant to cheer for the opponents teams!
                                With these hordes of people rooting against their national team (I've noticed it on Twitter a lot today, not just Instagram) from PP, to a lesser extent SS 5 years ago , we can extrapolate how easy it is to sabotage any hopes for change and happiness in Iran.

You can convince them that their emperor's new clothes (Branko) are beautiful and someone who has literally changed our footballs present and future (Queiroz) is anti-iranian. And they will call you the brainwashed one.

Same thing is easy in politics.

Sombre

Comment

Working...
                                X