Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Group E & Group F Final Matchday [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy as it sounds, I will root for KSA today and against Japan if they play them

Comment

Actually, Lebanon needs 5 goals plus a 4 goal margin, otherwise it comes down to yellow/red cards and both Oman and Lebanon were even tied on that going into today's matches.

But considering they haven't scored a single goal yet, I'd say that's a pretty monumental task... So 90% Oman in the next match, 9.99% Lebanon and 0.01% North Korea

Comment

Originally posted by Ejdeha View Post
        What if Lebanon beats NK 4-1? then them and Vietnam will be equal i everything
        Disciplinary points..yellow and red cards

Comment

Saudi vs Qatar. The corrupt derby. Ref is gonna make Bank tonight!

Comment

What if Lebanon beats NK 4-1? then them and Vietnam will be equal i everything
            You mean 4-0? Then it's yellow/red cards and then the dreaded drawing of lots

Comment

Nope 4-1 will make both team -1, with 4 goals scored and 5 against. So yes 4-1 is the result that will make it go down to yellow and reds, anyone know how many yellows vietnam n lebanon have so far?

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                And Japan equalize XD

Honestly, the situation where Japan AND Saudi Arabia end up on the bottom bracket is slim. We might as well accept that we'll potentially face one in the SF. For context, we have never beaten the Saudis in the 3 times we have faced them in the elimination rounds of the Asian Cup.
                Why is it everyone is so scared who is in our bracket. For crying out loud if you believe in TM, who cares about the opponent? If we claim to be the best in Asia, then we ought to beat the best. But apparently everyone wants the easiest path to glory.

Comment

Qatar o Saudi koneshono pareh mikonan ta bebaran va ba Japon nayoftan.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Unless Qatar beats or ties the Saudis, what looked like a dream bracket an hour ago when Uzbekistan was leading Japan, just became pretty nasty.

We will have a tough fast-paced match against China in the Quarters while Japan have a pretty easy match against Jordan

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                      Actually, Lebanon needs 5 goals plus a 4 goal margin, otherwise it comes down to yellow/red cards and both Oman and Lebanon were even tied on that going into today's matches.

But considering they haven't scored a single goal yet, I'd say that's a pretty monumental task... So 90% Oman in the next match, 9.99% Lebanon and 0.01% North Korea
                      Nope. Don't compare Lebanon with Oman. but with Vietnam.

Comment

JPN defense is soorakh.

I would rather face them than KOR, KSA or AUS before the final.

Comment

Nope 4-1 will make both team -1, with 4 goals scored and 5 against. So yes 4-1 is the result that will make it go down to yellow and reds, anyone know how many yellows vietnam n lebanon have so far?
                          Vietnam has 5 yellow cards in 3 matches. Lebanon already has 5 after 2 matches. I think they will pick another yellow at least today. so 4-1 won't be enough for them.

Comment

You guys are such babies... ooooh Iran's bracket is ruined. It is because of such weak mentality that Iran never succeeds in football or any other sports for that matter. Just shut up and play your next game. Do you think Jordan Burroughs cares who he wrestles next? No he goes out and beats the crap out of his opponents. On the other hand, we are analyzing the best case (meaning the easiest route) to championships. This is what I call sissy mentality.

Comment

Any 3 goal margin win for LEB will knock out VIE.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                                JPN defense is soorakh.

I would rather face them than KOR, KSA or AUS before the final.
                                It was their B-team. They have probably the best individual talents in defense.

Comment

Working...
                                X