Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Group E & Group F Final Matchday [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn it.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

FT

Japan 2-1 Uzbak
      Oman 3-1 TKM

Comment

Damn, worst results...

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
          Damn it.
          This is great. Hope to see Iran Japan in the semis.

Comment

Oman now qualified.

Lebanon need to beat DPRK by FOUR goals to qualify ahead of Vietnam. that way, we'll get them instead of Oman. Any other result and it's Oman for us!

Comment

Y’all need to chill out, if we can’t beat Oman we don’t deserve to advance simple as that. WhAt do you guys want? To face Fiji and maldives and win asian cup?

On the other hand, Japan vs Iran in semis will be fun, I’m glad it’s not Korea. And if the Saudis don’t win today one of Saudi/japan will eliminate the other

Comment

So we play oman 100% now ?
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                  So we play oman 100% now ?
                  Not if Lebanon beats North Korea with four goals difference

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                    Y’all need to chill out, if we can’t beat Oman we don’t deserve to advance simple as that. WhAt do you guys want? To face Fiji and maldives and win asian cup?

On the other hand, Japan vs Iran in semis will be fun, I’m glad it’s not Korea. And if the Saudis don’t win today one of Saudi/japan will eliminate the other
                    As good as Japan is, they have sometimes struggled vs. Arab teams in Asian CUp.

Remember they drew Jordan in 2004 and needed a whole controversy to change penalty side to win the shoot-outs, and vs. Qatar in 2015 they almost went out too, and last cup vs. UAE.

Before Semis, they'd have to play Saudi/Qatar and the most likely Jordan. Anything can happen !

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
                      Not if Lebanon beats North Korea with four goals difference
                      Go Lebanon!

Comment

Doesn’t matter who we get in the next round we will beat them. Put it this way , those teams will be worried about playing against us.
                        What I saw of Japan towards the end they looked very tired and with some better crosses into the box the Uzbeks would have got another goal.

The only way we won’t win this tournament is if our players don’t give 100%, Man for man we are the best team in the competition.

Comment

Now that Japan topped group F, AFC will go all-in to avoid a Saudi vs. Japan match next round.

Qatar is about to get analed by the refs today.

Comment

Getting OmaN May work to our advantage. They played their hearts out today to qualify and will only have two days to rest before Sunday’s game against Iran. They’ll be exhausted.

Comment

Damn it. Japan ruined the easy draw.

But Oman is fine. We should have no problem beating them on Sunday.

Comment

What if Lebanon beats NK 4-1? then them and Vietnam will be equal i everything

Comment

Working...
                                X