AFC Asian Cup 2019 Group Stage: Vietnam-Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (12.01.19) - Page 18

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: AFC Asian Cup 2019 Group Stage: Vietnam-Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (12.01.19)

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EKBATAN View Post
    Relax its only Asia
    We are playing the Asian cup right?

شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,960 Times in 6,699 Posts
    We are superior.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,056 Times in 4,946 Posts
    The goal!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    what is the deal with IRIB again btw? and with is the connection with PARS? Sry I am on an english link but wondering why IRIB is not going full screen lol
    http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/3728/alikarimi.jpg
    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,860 Times in 916 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    Ghafouri is so predictable & avg.
    Ramin is certainly first choice RW going forward
    Totally agree with you, i think Ramin is more fluid and make better crosses.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,894 Times in 5,285 Posts
    Vietnam definitely frustrating in the their own half, with defenders and GK throwing their bodies in front of everything. All in all, probably gassing out Vietnam's players significantly more than TM. Second half should see more holes in the Vietnam defense and more goals for TM. Overall, the boys are keeping it together, and should look more solid in the second half. Final advantage is also that TM will now be shooting away from the sun!

Power Member
    Thanks
    Dejagah shireh!

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,565 Times in 5,329 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by freak View Post
    That goal was world class but the rest of the half was the scrappiest I've seen from Iran in a long time.
    vietnam did a good job of replicating how we do when we play stronger opposition there were very few holes to take advantage of (one maybe 1-2 occasions there were) and they pressed when we had the ball very well. they look a lot better than most teams in this tournament overall very disciplned team I'm impressed
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,263 Times in 582 Posts
    This game CLEARLY shows us why Ramin should start over Ghafouri!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to scuderia For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,522 Times in 972 Posts
    Our defense is still ‘warming up’ in a sense, they had practically nothing to do against Yemen and they’re only just now being acquainted with a bit of a challenge.

Lots of positives from this first half. Really patient play, quality movement and nifty little plays that only lacked the final ball. Taremi and Azmoun combining really well. Dejagah has been ridiculously good for us, with careful dribbling and making a lot of space. Ghafouri did really well in creating that goal for us, the way through this bus is by him creating more passing angles by rounding his defender.

So impressed with Quieroz, the work rate and tactical quality on display today is something else.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TM4LIFE For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.