Rest in peace Iraj Danayeefar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

roohesh shaad ...!

he couldnt have been all that old..!? 70s ? cause of death news by any chance.?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      roohesh shaad ...!

he couldnt have been all that old..!? 70s ? cause of death news by any chance.?
      He was 67. He had liver problems.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I did not know his name. Thank you for keeping him alive, even in death.

Comment

May he rest in peace. Gone way too soon.
          This Color
          Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

Extremely sad news I went to primary school with his son Ali whom was the best player in our school team, super skilled, Always thought he would become a Pro but he never did. His dad used to come to our school once in a while and was the nicest guy. May his sould RIP..
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
              This is why I want to go to Eskandarian's store, to make purchases and have my son and myself meet and talk to him before it's too late. We only seem to remember and honor our past greats once they are gone.
              this is exactly what my father did for me - growing up every time I did well in a class or something my dad would take me there to buy something of my choice but what got me most excited to go there wasn't the purchase it was to hear his stories like this. I attribute a lot of my pre revolution knowledge to him....his take on stuff is pretty interesting and he enjoys those conversations as much as I did/do. take advantage of living near his shops you can get some kabab afterwards too!
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

May he rest in peace. very sad news.
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

His contribution was immense. My Dad told me many stories of his exploits. He will be remembered as a true Iranian footballing great.
                  Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Rip legend
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

So sad. On 90 they had a short report about him. Apparently he was visiting Iran and was supposed to fly back to America but all of a sudden he had to be rushed to the hospital. His family was to fly to Iran to be with him.

At the time it was said that his conditions was improving and that he would be fine. Apparently that hope did not materialize and he passed. May he Rest In Peace! [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

While I'm sad about his death but at least he was able to go back to Iran. That might not be the case with Eskandarian when the time comes.

Comment

We lost a legend today guys.. A Team Melli legend. Iraj Danaeifard was a young star of Taj FC who not only shined with Esteghlal but proved to the whole world and Scotland that Iran is not a pushover in our debut at the World Cup. What a dribble, what a goal. What a player he was. My dad always said and says he was a very talented player. Yup, we lost a legend indeed.

Rest in peace Iraj Danaeifard..

Comment

It makes me sad that his kids could not be with him when he was hospitalized. God knows what must have gone through their minds not being close to their father. Khoda beheshoon sabr bedeh.. Breaks my heart.

The clip of Danaeifard scoring a goal vs Scotland is saved in my brain. I’ve used that clip in many videos I’ve edited.

My condolences to his family, friends and to the Esteghlal family..

Comment

He was such a feisty player. As was said above, he was extremely semej as a player. One of the talented players that had his career cut short because of the revolution .... RIP
                                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X