Iranian Football Transfers Winter 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
    They wanted 20 million for Sardar last year, now they want 15. I guess that's the price to bail him out of Berydev's Zendan
    Nobody will pay 15 for him they are dreaming if they think that. They are lucky to get 10-11....IF crystal palace or any other team even make a formal offer I’m worried once again Rubin will be too arrogant again
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Nobody will pay 15 for him they are dreaming if they think that. They are lucky to get 10-11....IF crystal palace or any other team even make a formal offer I’m worried once again Rubin will be too arrogant again
      Rubin Kazan or Azmoun? Because in past Azmoun rejected Liverpool, Everton, and Lazio when Rubin were keen on selling him.

Comment

in a recent interview Sardar claimed it was him who rejected transfer offers after his CL run ..!! but personally dont buy that bs from him...!!
        at earlier rumored 10Mil i could see him make a switch this winter ....! to get anywhere near 15mil or upwards of those numbers in summer he would have to have himself a huge AC tourney and vastly pad his RPL scoring stats by the end of the season...!

Comment

He'll only fetch 15mil if he scores 6+ goals at this AC. His real price is around 7-8mil.

Howlong is his contract with Rubin?

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
            He'll only fetch 15mil if he scores 6+ goals at this AC. His real price is around 7-8mil.

Howlong is his contract with Rubin?
            I believe it was a 3 year deal if my memory serves me correct and this is his second season he is in the middle of. Rubin will probably push him hard on the market in the summer if they don’t get offers they like. Agreed if azmoun has a big AC it’ll help his price tag a tiny bit but not much (1-2 mil max) what’ll be interesting though is if he has a good AC maybe Rubin will be hoping he can give them a lift and also raise his own price tag more through a good second half of the season.......
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I believe it was a 3 year deal if my memory serves me correct and this is his second season he is in the middle of. Rubin will probably push him hard on the market in the summer if they don’t get offers they like. Agreed if azmoun has a big AC it’ll help his price tag a tiny bit but not much (1-2 mil max) what’ll be interesting though is if he has a good AC maybe Rubin will be hoping he can give them a lift and also raise his own price tag more through a good second half of the season.......
              I'm afraid you're quite right. Rubin's management is so idiotically greedy that Sardar's gonna be in a lose-lose situation irrespective of how he performs at the AC. If he performs well, they'll pump the price even more, and if he doesn't there ain't a single team that would pay 15mil for him. Might have to ride his contract out.

Comment

Azmoun doesn’t want to leave Russia, his actions have showed it since he started to get decent offers and shut them all down.
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

*In deep Persian accent* Velcome to Perspolis, we are numbar von, bess team een Asia!

-----------------------------

"محمد_نادری بازیکن حال حاضر تیم کوتریک بلژیک به صورت قرضی به پرسپولیس منتقل شد. او پس از جلسه*ای با ایرج عرب، برای نیم فصل دوم به جمع سرخپوشان پیوست."

"محمد نادری:

همه تلاشم را می*کنم تا در تیم پرسپولیس جا بیفتم و ۱۰۰ درصد این آمادگی ذهنی را دارم تا در تیم پرسپولیس بازی کنم

قراردادم ۶ ماهه خواهد بود اما اگر شرایط فراهم باشد حتی قابلیت قرارداد بلند مدت وجود دارد

امیدوارم جواب اعتماد برانکو را با بهترین بازی*ها بدهم

شماره پیراهن برای من مهم نیست و هر شماره*ای که بدهند آن را می*پوشم و به این مسائل فکر نمی*کنم. من در تیم*های قبلی شماره ۲۵ را می*پوشیدم اما هر شماره*ای به من بدهند آن را به تن خواهم کرد
                  @perspolis"

Comment

"نخستین خرید زمستانی سپاهان
                    محمد مسلمی*پور مدافع چپ ۲۱ ساله تیم*ملی امید و بازیکن پیشین تراکتورسازی به عنوان بازیکن آزاد با عقد قراردادی به مدت دو فصل و نیم به جمع طلایی*پوشان پیوست ."

Comment

Apparently Mohammad Reza Ghassemi and Amir Hossein Sheikh Alam join Maritimo (Amir Abedzadehs club).

I have no clue who they are.

باشگاه ماریتیمو خبر جذب دو بازیکن ایرانی به این تیم را اعلام کرد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری خبرآنلاین، در حالی که پنجره نقل و انتقالات زمستانی آغاز شده است، یک مدافع و یک هافبک ایرانی به عضویت تیم ماریتیمو پرتغال درآمدند. محمد رضا قاسمی مدافع ایرانی که ۱۹ سال سن دارد از تیم لوسیتانیا به عضویت تیم ماریتیمو درآمد و امیرحسین شیخ العالم که در پست هافبک دفاعی بازی می*کند از ذوب آهن راهی این تیم شده است.

ماریتیمو امیر عابدزاده را نیز در اختیار دارد که برای بازی*های جام ملت*های آسیا به تیم ملی ایران دعوت شده است و یکی از ۳ دروازه*بان ایرانی برای این رقابت*هاست.

هنوز مشخص نیست که این دو بازیکن جوان ایرانی برای تیم اصلی مارتینمو استفاده خواهند شد یا به عضویت تیم B این تیم درخواهند آمد. این باشگاه هم*چنین جدایی دو بازیکن دیگر خود به نام*های دنی و ایبسون را تایید کرده است.

Comment

Not yet said wether they are joining B-team or Main team

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/Br-iFhYA...=1wrp7vksfyymd

iranianlegioners.
                          پیام صادقیان به دلیل مشکلات مالی و به صورت توافقی از تیم عثمانلی اسپور ترکیه جدا شد.
                          صادقیان از ابتدای لیگ دسته یک امسال ترکیه اکثر بازی ها را به دلیل مصدومیت و یا قرار نگرفتن در لیست بازی ها از طرف سرمربی*اش از دست داده بود و مجموعا فقط در دو بازی(۶۴ دقیقه) به میدان رفت.
                          به نظرتون پیام برمیگرده لیگ ایران؟
                          فوتبالش احیا میشه دوباره؟
                          توانایی بازی تو تیم*های بزرگ رو داره هنوز؟
                          @iranianlegioners

Sadeghian to come back to Iranian leauge?

Comment

Three new Irani players to Martimo B:

Ghassemi is a leftback 19 years old.
                            he is loaned away to Martimo B from another team in Portugal that he joined in july: Lusitânia FC Lourosa

Amirhossein Sheikholeslami joined Martimo B from Esteghlal U21. He is 20 years old. A tall defensive midfielder.

Ghassemi is a leftback 19 years old.
                            he is loaned away to Martimo B from another team in Portugal that he joined in july: Lusitânia FC Lourosa

Mehdi Menarizadeh 28 years old joined Martimo B from Mataghe Azad. He is a striker I think ore a winger ?! Strange move. Guy have onlu 3 games in IPL of total of 67 min.

But the 2 other are transfers i love. Young unknown players joining b teams in Europe.

Comment

Ali Ghorbani has moved back to iran from Slovakia.

https://90tv.ir/news/%D8%B9%D9%84%DB...88%D8%B3%D8%AA

funny part is he was on a tv show few days ago and they asked about the situation in Slovakia, he said he was happy etc... but then he comes back to Iran LOL, why do people lie? just tell the truth and say you do not like slovakia or you are not good enough for europe etc... but to lie and then few days later coming back to iran. lying has become so common in that society.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/182...A7%DA%A9%DB%8C

https://tamasha.com/v/3l3zg
                              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Ghorbani returned because the club's owner had no money to pay wages, he had a choice between a severe wage cut and ending his contract.

Comment

Working...
                                X