• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprise for Asian Cup

It would be a surprise but
    Can
    Torabi, kaveh and Gholizadeh be our starting forwards

considering azmoun, karim, and taremi have been dog shit as of late, then i wouldn't be opposed to it. they all deserve a shot. yemen and vietnam would be a perfect opportunity for them to showcase their potential
    SHOW TIME!

Comment

Surprise would be for us not qualifying from group stage or winning the Asian cup

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
        considering azmoun, karim, and taremi have been dog shit as of late, then i wouldn't be opposed to it. they all deserve a shot. yemen and vietnam would be a perfect opportunity for them to showcase their potential
        lol i love how everyone blames azmoun but iran midfielders dont know how to create chances for him but still its azmouns fault

Comment

hahaha really? are you serious? ebrahimi is a joke as a playmaker but name me one insident where azmoun did something right only! he couldnt get the ball into the goal after gholizadehs brilliant move and pass couldn´´t control one pass not a single one!!! and best of all look at the first goal venezuela scored because it was azmoun who was about to have a one on one with the venezualen keeper and somehow managed to loose the ball! he is loosing his abilitys day by day because of his foolish decisions in the past because he cant grow up and stop following the coach of rubin he is pathatic ! i had so much hope in him he could be the next daei but he RIIID BIGLY!
          Bollywood

Comment

Gholi joon should start...he has a lot of potential...Saman Ghoddos too...Sardar is going downhill as expected...He does a lot of physical work which is good but we need him to take some Adderall so he can learn to focus a little more in front of the goal...

Comment

Ebrahimi = Gattuso
              I dont expect real and barka fanboys to realize that. You expect everyone to be penaldo and pessi
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by kaabi View Post
                hahaha really? are you serious? ebrahimi is a joke as a playmaker but name me one insident where azmoun did something right only! he couldnt get the ball into the goal after gholizadehs brilliant move and pass couldn´´t control one pass not a single one!!! and best of all look at the first goal venezuela scored because it was azmoun who was about to have a one on one with the venezualen keeper and somehow managed to loose the ball! he is loosing his abilitys day by day because of his foolish decisions in the past because he cant grow up and stop following the coach of rubin he is pathatic ! i had so much hope in him he could be the next daei but he RIIID BIGLY!
                Dude, he won the ball from Rincon and got it to Gholizadeh for the tying goal.

Comment

I am not even sure if Kaveh make the list or not, it will be a tough one!

Comment

Stay positive. He's doing the best he can, considering immense pressure he endured after the World Cup. Also, these are human beings not machines. If he's consistently not playing well, he may be dealing with some personal issues. A talented young player needs to know that his fans are willing and ready to instill confidence in him. And that's what they all need at this juncture.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      I am not even sure if Kaveh make the list or not, it will be a tough one!
                      Barring any major injury, i think it comes down to Gholizadeh vs Kaveh. At this point Gholizadeh is more likely.

Comment

Originally posted by IranFanBoy View Post
                        lol i love how everyone blames azmoun but iran midfielders dont know how to create chances for him but still its azmouns fault
                        Because gholizadeh didn’t cross a ball to the far post where azmoun was wide open and missed the net 3 feet out vs Venezuela
                        SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
                          Because gholizadeh didn’t cross a ball to the far post where azmoun was wide open and missed the net 3 feet out vs Venezuela
                          haha there keeper made a sick save, and the one like the one good chance made for him

Comment

Surprise for Asian Cup

The keeper read the cross and brilliantly got lucky. The problem is Azmon like most forward need more service. Personally I suspect something in CQ plan hinders players like Azmon, ARJ, and Godoos.

TM is not whole without Saeed and old Shojaee. And CQ hasn’t found a solution for Their absence.
                            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

I think the surprise in Asian Cup would be Vietnum. They will beat Iraq and finish second in our group.

Comment

Working...
                              X