No announcement yet.

[ACL Final - 1st leg] Kashima Antlers - Perspolis - 03/11/2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a good match so far! Mosleh back pocketing everybody!

Comment

Both teams are testing each other. Japan is playing rough.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

0-0 Is good for us, and I think there's been plenty of evidence so far that Kashima's back line is leaky and prone to simple mistakes.

Biggest thing though is that there needs to be less wastefulness when chances are being created. Mensha's wasted shot and Noorollahi's wasted shot come to mind. Also seeing a lot of bekesh-ziresh, reminds me of the first half of Iran-Spain.

Comment

Nice work by PP so far. Very lively, active, and attack-minded. Pleasantly surprised and hoping for the same in the second half

Comment

Al Saad was a lot better team than Kashima. If the players play with concentration the 3 points are in the bag.

Comment

OK, quite a number of Berkshire-Ziresh (Route1) but overall excellent defence-to-offense performance from PP.

I hope given the humidity, jet lag and overall conditions, their bodies don’t come short. Bar that, Kashima is under stress to win this game, they know if they don’t they have a “game-from-hell” on their hand at AZadi.

Interesting also that the stadium is in PP-Red, I wonder if that physiologicaly helps? Although the reverse can be true at Azadi!
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBRg2LCIFAc

HD link

Comment

thank for the link

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                    Great, was looking for this!!

Comment

Originally posted by Siamak_ View Post
                      Great, was looking for this!!
                      Is this Siamak Nemati?

Comment

Bashar and Shoja were fantastic we need Alipour kamal and nourolahi to do much better if we want to come out of this with a good result. 1st half was ok but hopefully we can elevate and finish strong
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

We played quite good in the first half. The first 7-8 of the match we went all out attack and relentlessly attacked, we were unlucky not to score.

Kashiwa hasn’t been able to create any serious threat on our goal thus far. I find Al Sadd a much stronger opponent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                            damet garm

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              Is this Siamak Nemati?
                              No sorry, just random Siamak from Europe :-)

Comment

Honestly shoja has been MOTM so far for PP, very solid defensive work

Alipour is playing like he forgot his football skills back in Tehran

Comment

Working...
                                X