Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oct 16. Iran vs Bolivia @ AZADI Stadium (19:30 Tehran Time)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JamB View Post
    Im gonna say it, besides the goal, Baksh is soooo overrated
    I agree he needs to be dropped for Torabi, he is so overrated just because he plays (benched) in the Premier League. You’d expect a player of his caliber to create a chance out of nothing, but in actuality his game has dropped since last year.

Comment

Amiri has been so so good in buildup play for us; saman is dropping a bit deeper than what he’s used to so he’s been o.k. in that regard but amiri looks lively and precise, seems like Burak’s team has been whipping him into good form. Ebrahimi also looks great

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        All you hear in the stadium is vuvuzela noise. Our spectators are so unorganized and terrible. You don’t hear a single chant.

Our players crosses and passes are really bad today. They play so nervous, with little composure. Our star players like Azmoun, ARJ and even Taremi are not themselves. Everyone is trying to shoot and thus far they all suck at shooting...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Is there a remote possibility That this is the game plan the head coach wants to see? Is there anything about Iran that;s not funny and stupid for you?? Up to now the kits are funny, the advertising is stupid, the players are losers?? Anything??

Comment

Bolivia are really not a good team by any stretch. We should be up by a lot more than 1 goal.

Comment

Interesting, CQ speaking to Shojaei, Ansarifard, and Ashkan without translator, as they all speak English quite well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Karim, Torabi, Dejagah, and Masoud subbed in

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                Interesting, CQ speaking to Shojaei, Ansarifard, and Ashkan without translator, as they all speak English quite well

Everyone on TM can speak some sort of English. Nowadays, you're considered aghab monde if you cant speak a bit of English

Comment

First touch by Torabi a dangerous cross

Comment

I love how calm and composed Dejagah is on the ball. Even when I get mad at him, he still justifies his spot in TM.

Comment

Does Torabi have cleats? He keeps slipping like a fish out of water.

Comment

And we concede a goal

Comment

1-1
                          nice shot from outside to konjeh goal

Comment

Bolivia score.

1-1

Comment

Goal Bolivia.

Comment

Goal by Bolivia. Against the run of play. Good shot.
                                Similar to what happens to us against weaker Asian teams. Good friendly so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X