Playing a role to develop iranian football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing a role to develop iranian football

I wonder if random iranians like us living in germany france switzerland etc.. can somehow play a role to help iranian have connection with these countries to develop our football :
    Help iranian players transfer there, try to have friendlies even if it is for our young teams or clubs, help clubless coach and players to consider working in iran like toshak or these ex rangers players.

Asoen5 isnt he a player agent or something?

I thought Asoen5 worked with Transfermarkt gvivng us update and information on player’s prices?

Comment

If ARJ, Karim or Saed are reading this, I can bring over some of my mum's ghormeh sabzi to help you in the settling in process. I took some to Ryan and he didn't know what it was and asked for sheperd's pie instead.

Comment

Im living in Germany and I will beget alot of kids and try my best that they become footballers and playing for Iran. Before i married my turkish wife I set up a marriage contract that our sons have to play for Iran and not for Germany or Turkey. I Hope KC accepts them as iranians

Comment

Originally posted by Naap View Post
          Im living in Germany and I will beget alot of kids and try my best that they become footballers and playing for Iran. Before i married my turkish wife I set up a marriage contract that our sons have to play for Iran and not for Germany or Turkey. I Hope KC accepts them as iranians
          This is classic! I think we should nominate this for post of the year! What if your children decide football is not a sport they want to play?!
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            This is classic! I think we should nominate this for post of the year! What if your children decide football is not a sport they want to play?!
            Disinheritance or adoption

Comment

Originally posted by Naap View Post
              They are as they have Iranian blood from you. They are also Turkish as they have Turkish blood from your wife. They have no German blood.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

How "iranians" like The skysport journalist (Keyskol?), The Everton Owner and Kia joorabchian do NOTHING for their country is beyond me.

And you can see jews accross the globe killing themselves to serve Israel in every domain possible

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  How "iranians" like The skysport journalist (Keyskol?), The Everton Owner and Kia joorabchian do NOTHING for their country is beyond me.

And you can see jews accross the globe killing themselves to serve Israel in every domain possible
                  In all fairness Everton did chase Azmoun but the price became ridiculous. Moshiri is a smart guy...I see him more likely chasing ARJ or the championship boys now that they are already in England. Time will tell.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    In all fairness Everton did chase Azmoun but the price became ridiculous. Moshiri is a smart guy...I see him more likely chasing ARJ or the championship boys now that they are already in England. Time will tell.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                    Azmoun isnt the only iranian player on earth. From our u17 to our senior team we have plenty players that would be ok for his club

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      I think it has to do with our culture more than anything. Many Iranians have a very individualist and materialistic mentality. Obviously there are plenty of exceptions, but mutual aid and support within the international Iranian is generally pretty weak. In fact, you see instead the opposite. As we say sareh ham digeh kola mizaran. It is a very big group of cheaters. Compare to the Jews, where every chance they get they contribute to their community. Jews are always helping other Jews in business, community, etc compare to Iranians who are cheating one another. Anyway, like I said, this is not always the case but it is definitely not something taboo to see Iranians in positions of power (particularly in our time) failing to help one another or do something for their country.
                      بسی رنج بردم در این سال سی
                      عجم زنده کردم بدین پارسی

Comment

Well thank god we have people like Mehdi Bayat, hopefully more is to come despite losers such as Moshiri, Solekhol, and Joorab.

Comment

Working...
                        X