Karim Ansarifard @ Nottingham Forest 2018-2019 - Page 3

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Karim Ansarifard @ Nottingham Forest 2018-2019

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,784 Times in 3,989 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
    He will be benched
    curious to know what makes you say that. only striker they seem to have on their roster is darryl murphy who isn't getting any younger at age 35 and has been a slightly above average championship striker for the better part of his career, doesn't seem like karim has much competition or anyone clearly superior to him
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
    He will be benched
    Not at all, they have started the season with a lack of goals and are crying out for a striker. He will have to work up his match fitness but he will be their starting striker.

My father in law has a West Brom season ticket spare sometimes so hopefully I can go with him to the Reading and Forest games.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Just looking through the Forest squad and amazed at how many of them came in the Summer. Also they have a lot of Portuguese u 21 players. They play with one striker up front with three attack minded players behind him. Their two main strikers have got two goals between them so far this season in their first six games.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,560 Times in 4,364 Posts
    If they play with :

------------Yacob-------------Tachtsidis

Dias-----------Joao Carvalho------------Soudani

------------------Ansarifard------------------

they could, on paper be a candidate for promotion if Karanka gets his tactics right. They also have Swiss RB Saidy Janko on loan from porto, and fullback Sam Byram on loan from west ham. Both very promising young fullbacks. Lets see what happens.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    If they play with :
    they could, on paper be a candidate for promotion if Karanka gets his tactics right. They also have Swiss RB Saidy Janko on loan from porto, and fullback Sam Byram on loan from west ham. Both very promising young fullbacks. Lets see what happens.
    Bryam was very highly thought of when he was at Leeds, his career has kinda gone stagnant during his time at West Ham. They have a mixture of young and experienced Championship players so could work well.
    Jack Robinson was once on Liverpool’s books and looked like he would breakthrough as a first team regular under Rodgers but it wasn’t to be.

I was reading on a couple of websites that the fans were annoyed when they got Yacob because they have a few defensive midfielders and really wanted a striker.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,560 Times in 4,364 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Medzdidz View Post
    Bryam was very highly thought of when he was at Leeds, his career has kinda gone stagnant during his time at West Ham. They have a mixture of young and experienced Championship players so could work well.
    Jack Robinson was once on Liverpool’s books and looked like he would breakthrough as a first team regular under Rodgers but it wasn’t to be.

I was reading on a couple of websites that the fans were annoyed when they got Yacob because they have a few defensive midfielders and really wanted a striker.
    their defensive mids are Colback, Watson, Tachtsidis, and Yacob. Ive never really rated colback, but Watson was a very solid player for watford in PL for a few years, wigan before that. Anyways, their forward is karim, hands down.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,103 Times in 502 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scuderia View Post
    When I used the word fit I am talking about skeletal strength, not stamina! I also completely disagree with you! I have seen him hold his ground on many occasions!
    Never heard of skeletal strength?

Here I thought strength was in your muscle, but somehow it's in your bones. lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pdot For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,306 Times in 2,231 Posts
    Wtf is Claudio Yacob doing in the Championship, he was linked to Arsenal a few years ago

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Slightly off topic, but does anyone remember where Dejagah fit in with their squad? Were there other CAM that had higher priority? I wanna know if he would have been starting if he hadn't gotten himself injured
    twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,127 Times in 520 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    If they play with :
    Not to be pessimistic but they are currently sitting 14th place in the table! For them to get a promotion lots needs to change and quickly. Not to mention all the ground they need to make up!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 431

You do not have permission to view the list of names.