No announcement yet.

Ali Ghorbani @ FC Spartak Trnava | 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like his team lost 3-2 away. The home team managed to score in the 90th minute to capture the win.

Comment

His goals:
      http://90tv.ir/video/484141/%D8%AF%D...A7%D9%88%D8%A7

Comment

His team is leading 3-0 HT Cup match.

Ali Scored 3rd goal.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I found this guy underrated. I didn't hate him when he was part of Esteghlal, i think he actually did Ok with few chances he got, he remind of Ghazi, kind of underrated striker. He is strong on the air, and pretty mobile on the ground. Too bad he is 28, and passing his prime soon. I am not saying he is TM material but if he keep scoring and specially in Europa league,he maybe deserves an invitation at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            I found this guy underrated. I didn't hate him when he was part of Esteghlal, i think he actually did Ok with few chances he got, he remind of Ghazi, kind of underrated striker. He is strong on the air, and pretty mobile on the ground. Too bad he is 28, and passing his prime soon. I am not saying he is TM material but if he keep scoring and specially in Europa league,he maybe deserves an invitation at least.
            The only way this guy gets invited is if two of Azmoun, Rezaei, Ansarifard and Taremi aren't available to be called up. Same goes for Dennis Eckert or Alipour. Those 4 are just far too good.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
              The only way this guy gets invited is if two of Azmoun, Rezaei, Ansarifard and Taremi aren't available to be called up. Same goes for Dennis Eckert or Alipour. Those 4 are just far too good.
              Well Karim didn't play any competitive match in last 3-4 months and if it continues i am not sure if he will start in AC or not.

Comment

Well Karim didn't play any competitive match in last 3-4 months and if it continues i am not sure if he will start in AC or not.
                Didn't say he'll start, but he'll be called up. If Dejagah got called up to the world cup, Ansarifard will get called up to the Asian Cup.

Comment

Karim and Ramin will be part of AC 2019 squad and they haven't played for clubs in a while ...

Comment

Both may get call up, but i highly doubt Karim start, with or without Sardar being back.

Comment

Both may get call up, but i highly doubt Karim start, with or without Sardar being back.
                      No one said he'll start, we were talking about Ghorbani making the squad, you eluded that Ansarifard may not make it, it's clear he will, him not starting has nothing to do with this.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                        No one said he'll start, we were talking about Ghorbani making the squad, you eluded that Ansarifard may not make it, it's clear he will, him not starting has nothing to do with this.
                        Where did i say Karim doesn't make squad. I said he may or may not start!!!

Comment

This!!!

Comment

Where did i say Karim doesn't make squad. I said he may or may not start!!!
                            Thanks

Comment

This!!!
                              Cool mate [emoji106]

Comment

Ali Ghorbani on he bench for the Europa League match vs. Fenerbahce.

Comment

Working...
                                X