X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    its awful man lol I guess we have different definitions of good english
    Ghermez jan, agar fekr mikoni ingilisiye Karim eftezah ast, beshin yeki az mosahebehaaye Gareth Bale ra be zabane espaniyayi beshnow.

Fekr konam Gareth agar 30 saal ham Madrid bemone hich pishrafti dar zamineye zabani nakhahad kard.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Give the guy credit. I have lived in the States for years and I have worked closely with people in London and it is not easy to follow a British accent. I think for someone who has never lived in an English-speaking country, Saeid did very well. His comprehension is very good and he has confidence to express himself. His sentence structure and vocabulary will only get better with time.

Comment

Most if not all TM players speak some sort of English.. They need to if they want to communicate with CQ without the use of a translator plus most young guys learn it in school nowadays in Iran..

Even someone with the brain of Taremi could probably speak some English lol

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          Most if not all TM players speak some sort of English.. They need to if they want to communicate with CQ without the use of a translator plus most young guys learn it in school nowadays in Iran..

Even someone with the brain of Taremi could probably speak some English lol
          hahahahaha

Comment

Honestly his English is not even bad. I have seen people studying PhDs in university with worse English. Ffs Antonio Valencia can’t speak English after 10 years at United.

Comment

He speaks English better than Harry Kane.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                He speaks English better than Harry Kane.
                !

Comment

Any link ?

Comment

Any links please will be welcome

Comment

Link please!!

Comment

https://vipbox.im/watch-brentford-vs-reading-stream-1

Comment

livetv.sx
                          I have to edit: Only premier league, no championship. Sorry

Comment

you are the best !!!

Comment

Goal Brentford.

Comment

Saeid playing real well. Praised for his touches by the commentators.

Comment

Working...
                                X