• Somewhat Dissatisfied

3 5.17%
  • Very Dissatisfied

2 3.45%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iran vs South Korea (RATING)

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 417 Posts

Iran vs South Korea (RATING)

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Vote Now....
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,257 Times in 570 Posts
    Good friendly, our boys kept their calm and worked their way into THE game.

Our best players
    1. Beira
    2. JB
    3.Ebrahimi and Taremi

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MR.S For This Useful Post:

شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,060 Times in 5,866 Posts
    Shambool sikhakian.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KC McElroy For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,766 Times in 2,036 Posts
    I love Ebrahimi style of play, it kind of reminds of Pirlo but without the Pirlo. The Iranian Pirlo.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

Forum & News Staff
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,242 Times in 1,042 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    I love Ebrahimi style of play, it kind of reminds of Pirlo but without the Pirlo. The Iranian Pirlo.
    he actually reminds me more of a pashee....he is everywhere and he is killing the opponents nerves....
    TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

9. The Following User Says Thank You to persianallstars For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 716 Posts
    Ye chandta noghte mosbat va manfi:

Manfi: Nazm va hamahangie defai ra emroz nadidim. Goli ke khordim yadam ra be dorane pish az CQ endakht.

Manfi: kambood feshaar va khoshonat dar miyaneye zamin va khate defai. Koreihaa bishtaare nabardhaa ra mibordan va toophaaye dovvomi ham be onha miresid.

Manfi: samte raast ba Ramin va Torabi ke yek bozorghaah be koreihaa dadaan.

Mosbat: paskaari va mogheiyatsaazi dar nimeye avval, ba rizkaarihaaye khob dar chand sahne biroone 18ghadame Kore.

Mosbat: Zehniyaate hojomi, be vijeh dar nimeye avval ke neshoon daad koreihaa asibpazir hastand.

Mosbat: Wilmots taaze daare team raa mishnaase va falsafeye khod ra yaad mide, hanooz besyaar zode azash enteghaad kard. Che khob ke be in zoodi
    daarim baazihaaye dostane anjam midim ta morrabbie taaze betone say kone team ra besaaze.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ardalan For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    I knew this wasnt going to be an easy game. I dont know why so many here thought it was going to be a walk in the park.

A couple of things I was wondering and maybe someone here has insight on.

-Before the game, I posted praising Ramin on his "hustle" and how he is always playing deep offense for an RB. However, it seemed as if that was a weakness this time around. The right was literally a gaping hole and the Koreans were definitely capitalizing on that. Would you guys say he is playing his position properly?

- It looked as if we had NO ONE in the midfield. I know we are playing attacking football now, but it really doesn't help when we cant get the ball to our forwards. Did anyone else notice this or am i delusional.

All in all, im so glad we tied. Very close game, and MW has a lot of work ahead of him.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,730 Times in 790 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladsville View Post
    I knew this wasnt going to be an easy game. I dont know why so many here thought it was going to be a walk in the park.
    A couple of things I was wondering and maybe someone here has insight on.
    -Before the game, I posted praising Ramin on his "hustle" and how he is always playing deep offense for an RB. However, it seemed as if that was a weakness this time around. The right was literally a gaping hole and the Koreans were definitely capitalizing on that. Would you guys say he is playing his position properly?
    - It looked as if we had NO ONE in the midfield. I know we are playing attacking football now, but it really doesn't help when we cant get the ball to our forwards. Did anyone else notice this or am i delusional.
    All in all, im so glad we tied. Very close game, and MW has a lot of work ahead of him.
    Ramin plays with too much unnecessay intensity. He positioning is wrong, passing is very poor and deliveries worse than anything else. It is like he tries to do everything the hard way. We got to find a replacement no question.
    Transitioning from one system to another in football is not like turning a nub and everything will change. You need players that can support that system. There are bunch of idiots in Iran from the top of federation to the media and so called experts who are calling for more attacking football. Even by saying it you show how little you know about the game. These are of course mostly the CQ haters who want to prove something. Whatever you saw today was still CQ legacy, don't rush to credit anyone else so quick. To change this team to attacking style you need new players specially in midfield. The change has not even started yet. Long way to go. We attacked even more last time we played them.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kavian For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    I am happy camper so I voted "very satisfied".

We did out shot and out possess KOR on their home turf.

And we missed at least 2 starters but KOR was full squad.

And this was only the 2nd game for TM under a new coach.

This is the last 2 results for KOR at home:

KOR 2 - COL 1
    KOR 1 - AUS 0

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beri486 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,486 Times in 585 Posts
    There were two absolutely world class players on the pitch today, one of them was Son and the other was Beiranvand I mean how many more times does this guy have to prove himself to be on another level? Incredible stuff.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TM4LIFE For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 186

You do not have permission to view the list of names.