Kaveh Rezaei @ Club Brugge KV | 2018-2019 - Page 3

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Kaveh Rezaei @ Club Brugge KV | 2018-2019

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Awesome move. He will start right away with this transfer fee, given he knows league and they are lacking forwards. Him and young brazilian Wesley up top will be deadly and should even trouble Champions League teams. This guy is so hardworking, no hashieh or public comments, does his job. Deserves this great move. Brugge are a top team in a top city, and Im sure he will do great things there. Meanwhile we got people like Sardar and Saeid who are clearly more concerned with things besides being a footballer to truly succeed. I hope he is our starting forward at Asian Cup.

Side note, I wonder if Bayat will try to bring in another iranian CF. Taremi will be too costly, both in terms of transfer and wages. Alipour isnt the same calibre. There is only like 8-9 days to get a deal done, and iranian transfers unless they are free agents are very time consuming. But he will def me motivated to do so, this is an insane transfer fee for Belgian teams. somewhere around 8-9 Mil EU, really a whopping sum of cash. Aweseom that he helped noorafkan, gholizadeh, and naderi settle in first before moving. Belgium is pretty small so he will still be able to help them acclimatize as well. Now just need Ghoddos and Saeid to make big moves.

YOu think Taremi will be expensive transfer fee wise? I think they could get him for like 3-4 mio . How much does he earn in UAE or wherever he is playing? I wish we could see mehdi with charleroi

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Really hope Queiroz gives Kaveh a fair shot in Asian cup, he deserves it. Now that Gucci has retired and Azmoun has thoroughly proved himself to be a whiny brat, Kaveh should be given a chance starting up front.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ferdowsi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,042 Times in 3,885 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Navidi94 View Post
    YOu think Taremi will be expensive transfer fee wise? I think they could get him for like 3-4 mio . How much does he earn in UAE or wherever he is playing? I wish we could see mehdi with charleroi
    yeah I think 3-4 mil as well, plus his wages which would be still be huge EVEN if they can agree him to lower them. A package of close to 5 mil is just too much for a team like charleroi.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    So if anyone finds a vendor where you can buy a customized Rezaei Brugge jersey please let us know.

Direct from Brugge Jersey with customization is 112 Euro for the jersey and 100 Euro to ship to California

World Soccer Shop, Soccer.com and Macron all have the Jersey for sale but no name.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,203 Times in 4,579 Posts
    Haha shit this came as a surprise, I was shocked when I saw it on Facebook!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Abtin For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,046 Times in 484 Posts
    Some rumors were floating around a few months ago. I'm happy it went through. I hope he keeps scoring. Kaveh is a work horse! I really like the guy! Congrats Kaveh !

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,362 Times in 1,755 Posts
    After long shitty day at work, it was the best thing to hear!
    Thank you Kaveh for all your hard work! you are a true role model.
    Shireh Kordestan!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GolfePersique For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,562 Times in 505 Posts
    As frustrating as this transfer window has been, it’s been pretty good for us

Jahanbakhsh to Brighton
    Kaveh to Brugge
    Gholizadeh and Noorafkan to Charleroi
    Nader to kortrijk
    Majid Hosseini and Vahid Amiri to Trabzonspor
    Pouraliganji to Eupen (we expected better but still moved to Europe)
    Sadegh Moharrami to Dinamo Zagreb

And we still have saman ghoddos who is bound to make a move in the next week as well as other possible transfers with Karim Ansarifard, Ezatolahi, and Hajsafi

Much better transfer window than after 2014 World Cup

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PrinceAli For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The View Post
    This is what the best Iranian Striker deserves. Mashallah Kaveh. I wonder if we see him in action this weekend since he's already match fit...

Side note: Brugge is breathtaking. Walking around the Historic Centre of Brugge is a very nice experience.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You might even say it's like you're walking around in a fairy-tale?

Oh, and congrats to Kaveh!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oreosx11 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Supporter
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 1,528 Posts
    OUTSTANDING move by the boy.

Can't wait to see what he can do at Brugge, a club which invariably gets good european football. Number 10!

A very intelligent kid, you can tell in interviews, and he has made some very good decisions since a relatively late move to europe.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DR Strangemoosh For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 508

You do not have permission to view the list of names.