Kaveh Rezaei @ Club Brugge KV | 2018-2019 - Page 50

Closed Thread
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: Kaveh Rezaei @ Club Brugge KV | 2018-2019

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Kaveh Rezaei is one of the hardest working Strikers ive ever seen, too sad he didnt make it very big yet, i remember 10-15 years ago he was the biggest talent from all forwards, still he can become a good TM player
    Sir Carlos Queiroz

2. The Following User Says Thank You to P-Money For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    alot changes from 1-2 years time, I'm sure he will be in the squad at some point.

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by P-Money View Post
    Kaveh Rezaei is one of the hardest working Strikers ive ever seen, too sad he didnt make it very big yet, i remember 10-15 years ago he was the biggest talent from all forwards, still he can become a good TM player
    I really doubt that he will ever break through in Team Melli, but nevermind we don‘t need him anyways

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,926 Times in 4,560 Posts
    I don’t know about you guys but I for one am glad Brugge don’t have plans to sell Kaveh. And the fact that he stayed there I feel there’s a mutual agreement of sorts and respect from both parties.

I’m still hopeful in our finisher, because that’s what he is, a finisher. And he’s had really bad luck in the last year. But I’m optimistic that he will turn it around.

When I think of Kaveh I think of Nigeria 2009, that U-17 World Cup with Payam Sadeghian. It’s sad to see Payam wither away due to his poor decision making. But there’s still hope for Kaveh from that generation. Not to mention that besides Kaveh Rezaei and Payam Sadeghian, there were also Morteza Pouraliganji and Hossein Hosseini in that squad who will surely be invited to Team Melli.

So as far as Kaveh goes I’m optimistic and looking forward to following him at Brugge this season.
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 9,064 Times in 2,647 Posts
    "MEHDI BAYAT IS CONVINCED THAT KAVEH REZAEI WILL BREAK THROUGH AT CLUB BRUGGE

Philippe Clement still has two weeks to get his troops ready for the competition start. On Friday it became clear that there is still work to be done.

Bruges came no further than 1-1 against Lokomotiva Zagreb . In the practice match, the Croats exposed a number of pain points with blues and blacks.

Clement posted Kaveh Rezaei in the rush hour. Without much success. The Iranian hopes to break through this season after his first season in paid employment in Bruges did not bring what he had expected.

Mehdi Bayat, however, continues to believe in him. The manager of Charleroi still assumes that he is going to make it with blue-black. He told Le Soir that . “I am convinced that he will break through. Clement is going to take him to his best level. Don't forget that he became Club's record transfer last year. ""

"Is Kaveh Rezaei Club Brugge exchanging for this Belgian club?

Kaveh Rezaei is already explicitly linked to a departure at Club Brugge. After a year the Iranian seems to be a bad buy.

Mehdi Bayat, manager of Charleroi (the former club of Rezaei, ed.), Disagrees. He also rules out that Rezaei would return to the Karolos.

"That is completely surreal. The previous coach (Ivan Leko, ed.) Didn't really have it for him, but now he can show his qualities. It's even ridiculous to talk about a possible return to Charleroi ," Bayat said La Dernière Heure ."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to aenima_8 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,238 Times in 4,270 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aenima_8 View Post
    "MEHDI BAYAT IS CONVINCED THAT KAVEH REZAEI WILL BREAK THROUGH AT CLUB BRUGGE
    Philippe Clement still has two weeks to get his troops ready for the competition start. On Friday it became clear that there is still work to be done.
    Bruges came no further than 1-1 against Lokomotiva Zagreb . In the practice match, the Croats exposed a number of pain points with blues and blacks.
    Clement posted Kaveh Rezaei in the rush hour. Without much success. The Iranian hopes to break through this season after his first season in paid employment in Bruges did not bring what he had expected.
    Mehdi Bayat, however, continues to believe in him. The manager of Charleroi still assumes that he is going to make it with blue-black. He told Le Soir that . “I am convinced that he will break through. Clement is going to take him to his best level. Don't forget that he became Club's record transfer last year. ""
    "Is Kaveh Rezaei Club Brugge exchanging for this Belgian club?

Kaveh Rezaei is already explicitly linked to a departure at Club Brugge. After a year the Iranian seems to be a bad buy.
    Mehdi Bayat, manager of Charleroi (the former club of Rezaei, ed.), Disagrees. He also rules out that Rezaei would return to the Karolos.
    "That is completely surreal. The previous coach (Ivan Leko, ed.) Didn't really have it for him, but now he can show his qualities. It's even ridiculous to talk about a possible return to Charleroi ," Bayat said La Dernière Heure ."
    nice. Helps having friends in high places. I also have a feeling that kaveh will succeed at brugge eventually. It is a very good club for him, and hopefully as bayat says the new coach unlocks his full potential again.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 Times in 817 Posts
    Did he play today?

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavian View Post
    Did he play today?
    Yes! He was subbed in the 61st minute

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,988 Times in 2,209 Posts
    Not in the squad against Sporting Lisbon

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,734 Times in 3,962 Posts
    Closing this one to open up a fresh new one for the new season
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Closed Thread
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Members who have read this thread : 388

You do not have permission to view the list of names.