This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    Another game sat on the bench and not playing.
    This is what happens when you join the bigger clubs. These type of clubs will have 4 of the best strikers who all can be starting on any other team in the league just to stay loaded for a rainy day. They can afford it.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

One of the most terrible seasons for our European legionnaires. Most of them underperforming.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
        This is what happens when you join the bigger clubs. These type of clubs will have 4 of the best strikers who all can be starting on any other team in the league just to stay loaded for a rainy day. They can afford it.
        Just surprised cos the amount they spent on him was big for them. I suppose their strikers are performing well though lately so if as they say if it ain’t broke.

Comment

Kaveh on bench against Salzberg right now

Comment

Salzburg just missed a penalty!

I wish RedBull would build a FootballAcademy/Club in South of Iran! Like they have in Ghana, Brazil, USA,...
            sigpic

Comment

1:0 Salzburg - Schlager
              sigpic

Comment

2:0 Salzburg - Daka
                sigpic

Comment

They are losing 3-0, they need two goals

Comment

They are losing 3-0, they need two goals
                    Can wesley be injuried one day??

Comment

They have made two subs but not him. I feel sorry for him, he either is not showing enough in training or the manager just doesn’t fancy him.

Comment

Bum manager.

Comment

3 subs for Brugge, no Kaveh. And they're out of Europa League...again, nice one coach!

Comment

They have made two subs but not him. I feel sorry for him, he either is not showing enough in training or the manager just doesn’t fancy him.
                            ive suspected the bold from get-go..!! tbf, i dont know didly about the guy and havent followed Kaveh at all since his move to Brugge ..!! lol
                            just got this gut feeling and i have a 6th sense like no other ... hardly ever been proven wrong from my gut feelings on anything..!! ha ha

Comment

I assume he'll request a transfer to another European team

Comment

They have 6 active Strikers on their roster. Thats the problem.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X