Navad TV Show 2018-2019 - Page 9

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Navad TV Show 2018-2019

PFDC Supporter
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,063 Times in 1,555 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Parts of this compilation are surreal. The videos and gifs they are putting in...

PFDC Supporter
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Whoever made this loves British TV and commentary...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DR Strangemoosh For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,884 Times in 4,167 Posts
    It was way too short. After over a month gap I was expecting at least the usual 3 hour length.

Nonetheless 90 is the only IRIB tv show I have watched for the past 28 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Apparently he's very ill and has to have some very potentially risk surgery.
    Let's all wish him well and hope he recovers fully and soon.
    Is it tear duct surgery? Damage due to overuse injury?

Forum Staff

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Folks, any idea why 90 from over 3 hours length has dropped to 1 hour? Is it going to stay this way? I loved the old long show.

PFDC Supporter
    Thanks
    Adel is our best but even then his professionalism is really poor. From praising a weak and surreal compilation video at the top of this page which half of PFDC could make in a day "it took a month for our boys to make it" to this one narrating the twin towers in this context... weird.

His interviewing style as well where it looks like he is trying to chase a pixie with his eyes rather than look at the subject.

I bet that, because quality is no longer appreciated in iranian media, these things may be ignored domestically.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DR Strangemoosh For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff

ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    Adel is our best but even then his professionalism is really poor. From praising a weak and surreal compilation video at the top of this page which half of PFDC could make in a day "it took a month for our boys to make it" to this one narrating the twin towers in this context... weird.

His interviewing style as well where it looks like he is trying to chase a pixie with his eyes rather than look at the subject.

I bet that, because quality is no longer appreciated in iranian media, these things may be ignored domestically.
    Agreed on all accounts. His mannerism as a professional TV host is dismal at best. His body moves, the way he looks away while interviewing his guests, the way he spins his pen, spinning his chair etc.

I love the guy and 90 is the only Iranian TV show I watch, but I wish would improve his etiquette. He watches a lot of professional foreign shows, I am sure of that. However not picking up these basic mannerisms is beyond me.

Also absolutely agreed that the twin towers clip humorous usage was absolutely uncalled for. In any civilized society it would have caused lots of controversy, ending in some shocking firings.

Forum Staff

ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Hamid Derakhshan's true face got exposed in this edition of 90 show. He was one of the conspirators during Dehdari's reign. He abandoned TM just like some of the current players who pulled off the same bizarre act. Thanks to CQ not to succumb...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Keano For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,021 Times in 6,288 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keano View Post
    Hamid Derakhshan's true face got exposed in this edition of 90 show. He was one of the conspirators during Dehdari's reign. He abandoned TM just like some of the current players who pulled off the same bizarre act. Thanks to CQ not to succumb...
    It sounds like Dehdari was a heck of a disciplinarian, but the players were absolute monsters too.

Also amazing that a team where most players only had 1 cap, was 1 minute away from making it to the Olympics!
    Last edited by Nokhodi; 03-06-2019 at 02:58 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff

ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Ferdosipour’s sarcastic speech after winning 2 awards. You gotta have to watch this.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Last edited by Keano; 03-13-2019 at 11:25 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 322

You do not have permission to view the list of names.