PERSIAN GULF PRO LEAGUE 2018-2019 ( LIVE REPORT, NEWS ETC) - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: PERSIAN GULF PRO LEAGUE 2018-2019 ( LIVE REPORT, NEWS ETC)

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Keano View Post
    Nice!

Could someone share this particular event, should they gets their hand on this clip?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    They did it a few times, one instance is at 14:10 min into the game.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to peiman92 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by allan123 View Post
    FULL TIME
    ESTEGHLAL TEHRAN 0 VS PAYKAN 0
    URGENT ESTEGHLAL NEEDS TO SIGN NEW STRIKERS
    I felt that Esteghlal should have won that match and were just unlucky.
    I think they will be fine. Just need the players to gel a bit. It’s only Week 1 we have to remember.
    The loss of Djeparov will hurt more than Thiam. He was the most used player last year and I think one of the better players.
    Too bad he left to the Kazakhstan 2nd division.
    Esteghlal brought in many young strikers (Allahyar, Aghaei, Aghakan) who just need to play more and will perform.
    They need to badly find a replacement for Djeparov.
    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Javeed For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    There is a player named Ali Alipour ? Cool name

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,973 Times in 1,243 Posts
    Guys I just saw a clip on Javad Kazemian's Instagram..... Is that Padovani struggling to walk like that??

I know he had a bad neck injury last year, but I didn't know this was the extent. I am sure I heard news of him a couple of months ago that he was doing extremely well.

Can anyone confirm that is actually him?? If so, it seems that Esteghlal has hung this poor kid out to dry big time!

Sending positive vibes towards the lad.

Forum Staff

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,091 Times in 4,249 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
    Guys I just saw a clip on Javad Kazemian's Instagram..... Is that Padovani struggling to walk like that??

I know he had a bad neck injury last year, but I didn't know this was the extent. I am sure I heard news of him a couple of months ago that he was doing extremely well.

Can anyone confirm that is actually him?? If so, it seems that Esteghlal has hung this poor kid out to dry big time!

Sending positive vibes towards the lad.
    Few days ago I read somewhere that he was complaining about poor medical treatment. Apparently after they dismissed him from the hospital, they gave him a house medical caretaker, however shortly after he got home, the hospital called the caretaker back in and told Padovani, since Esteghlal has not paid the fees and hospital bills, they refuse to provide him with home medical services...

Soooo embarrassing and shameful. These people in charge are doing everything to the best of their abilities to turn the whole world against us and our country!

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,078 Times in 4,095 Posts
    Anyone know if this whole fiasco about Mashin Sazi just taking Gostaresh Foolad’s place is true? If so that’s a real embarrassing moment in our football when one team can just replace another for no good reason.....
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,366 Times in 1,002 Posts
    Tabrizi agrees to terms with Esteghlal

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 20,141 Times in 7,314 Posts
    Why isn't Hossein Hosseini starting? Rahmati is in net now.

Mehdi Rahmati has been phenomenal so far this game though ...

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 20,141 Times in 7,314 Posts
    A dangerous scenario right now .. a player is down ... Habibzadeh just scored but got kicked in the face. Ambulance taking him out of the stadium.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tehranto For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,279 Times in 6,748 Posts
    It didn't look good. I hope he's ok. That was a horrible accident.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.