No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at the fields Jahanbakhsh was playing on ... to where he is now.

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
      From Wiki:
      Much more to it than that. Rivalry occurred a long time before when both clubs played each other Division 3 South. A hundred competitive games between the clubs, joined by a quick railway journey,

Fair to say the rivalry increased in the late 1970s and the incident in wiki was just one of many.

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
        Much more to it than that. Rivalry occurred a long time before when both clubs played each other Division 3 South. A hundred competitive games between the clubs, joined by a quick railway journey,

Fair to say the rivalry increased in the late 1970s and the incident in wiki was just one of many.
        How intense is the rivalry though? Is it anywhere as intense as the other derbies of the leauge?

Comment

Greetings everyone from David in Brighton we are delighted (understatement) to have Ali on board!

Love to all !

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
            How intense is the rivalry though? Is it anywhere as intense as the other derbies of the leauge?
            it's very intense. you'll love it!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
              Im having a good time talking about our culture on their forum, Join me at north stand chat
              greetings my friend! we have many iranians in brighton, and french, spanish, germans, in fact folks from everywhere, you are all very welcome !

Comment

edit: ignore this post

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                It's not a derby if the teams aren't from the same city / area: A "London Derby", for example. United v Liverpool is not a derby, but Liverpool v Everton is.

Comment

Originally posted by afters BHAFC View Post
                  Greetings everyone from David in Brighton we are delighted (understatement) to have Ali on board!

Love to all !
                  Ali Reza! You don't call Pope John Paul, John!

Comment

Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
                    It's not a derby if the teams aren't from the same city / area: A "London Derby", for example. United v Liverpool is not a derby, but Liverpool v Everton is. Are you American?
                    it's a derby of two teams who hate each other and are fairly near. in england it rivals any city derbies.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      thank you m friend, we are all learning! i have fab iranian friends here who will be very excited by this news!

Comment

https://giphy.com/brightonandhovealbionofficial/

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          thank you my friend and I've told the english guys on NSC that too!

Comment

greetings my friend! we have many iranians in brighton, and french, spanish, germans, in fact folks from everywhere, you are all very welcome !
                            Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                            Much more to it than that. Rivalry occurred a long time before when both clubs played each other Division 3 South. A hundred competitive games between the clubs, joined by a quick railway journey, Fair to say the rivalry increased in the late 1970s and the incident in wiki was just one of many.
                            I’ll write a big post later, give you an overview on our history, our squad etc. Get you up to date with the club!
                            Originally posted by Seagull View Post
                            I think that tune has been tainted by Crystal Palace (our rivals) so doubtful we'd adopt that.
                            I am very much enjoying this Brighton invasion. Your town / area is really lovely.
                            Iranians have seen players move to European clubs before, but there has never been this much excitement over a signing than what you guys are displaying. It's really thrilling for us to see. This may be the first time an Iranian player signs for a club and the club's fans are more excited than we are! lol.
                            I hope the Iranian social media presence won't sour people's excitement though, it can be brutal at times. Just a warning :^) Don't judge us as badly some of the unrestrained on Instagram please I beg

Comment

it's a derby of two teams who hate each other and are fairly near. in england it rivals any city derbies.
                              aaa sorry. I was being presumptuous.

Comment

Well it is nicknamed by some as the M23 derby.. although most of us are not fans of labelling it like that (for a start it doesn't make sense as it the A23 and M23 between the two clubs..).
                                Until the relatively recent emergence of Crawley into the football league Palace were the closest professional team to us. Many assume we would be rivals with Portsmouth/Southampton/Bournemouth but Palace are closer to us and the game the fans care about the most.
                                The last time we won at their hole we had a commemorative shirt sold in celebration.

Comment

Working...
                                X