Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 411

+ Reply to Thread
Page 411 of 548 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412413421461511 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    JB does well to get the ball in the midfield under pressure. Makes a good pass and run. Recovers again and shoots though it's called back for a soft foul

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,248 Times in 2,657 Posts
    ARJ playing very well. 0-0 HT

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 Times in 974 Posts
    Jahanbakhsh looking lively. One thing I notice about Brighton midfielders is that they are way too hesitant to play the penetrating pass. I've seen Jahanbaksh make that run but the pass just gets delayed for absolutely no reason until the chance is less dangerous. For example Knockheart was driving at them with Jahanbaksh in lots of space but he delays the pass until the defense settles. Another instance when Bernardo waits to give the pass down the line until JB is practically offside.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TM4LIFE For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Watched the 1st half from 23rd min on. ARJ is a solid level above this team. Connected all his passes, his teammates either got dispensed or couldn't reconnect. Too slow, no vision. And he's not even in his actual position. Alireza isn't the problem here.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trinity For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,214 Times in 7,128 Posts
    jumping from one shit link to another
    0-0 pretty even match so far with SH having the better scoring half chances..!
    he looked good by enlarge this first half
    his teammates arent still quiet in tune with his play it seems and most take too many touches and take too long to release him..!he would be more dangerous attacker for them if they release him the ball much quicker ..!

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,301 Times in 1,689 Posts
    I like how JB is playing today. He's being creative, trying to flick the ball, take shots, be aggressive. Granted, he hasn't been successful every time, but at least he's playing with confidence, which is half the battle.

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,097 Times in 1,201 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TM4LIFE View Post
    Jahanbakhsh looking lively. One thing I notice about Brighton midfielders is that they are way too hesitant to play the penetrating pass. I've seen Jahanbaksh make that run but the pass just gets delayed for absolutely no reason until the chance is less dangerous. For example Knockheart was driving at them with Jahanbaksh in lots of space but he delays the pass until the defense settles. Another instance when Bernardo waits to give the pass down the line until JB is practically offside.
    This is the story everyweek. Notice how ARJ plays that quick one pass touch but no one else does it. Thats how you open play. If you have 3 quick one touch passes, the defending team will open up. This is the main reason for their lack of goals this season.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ali Doust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 Times in 974 Posts
    Seeing Yoshida gives me PTSD to that Japan game

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TM4LIFE For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,038 Times in 479 Posts
    1-0 Southampton. Brighton’s defense is so slow

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Brighton is too slow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.