Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 547

+ Reply to Thread
Page 547 of 547 FirstFirst ... 47447497537545546547
Results 5,461 to 5,464 of 5464

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,360 Times in 6,044 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    From what I remember Alireza said himself that the reason he chose Brighton over Leicester city, was because the former's coach wanted him.
    Brighton's owner is an analytics guy. Very big on statistical based analysis (not just goals and assists) and scouting. He and his team had wanted ARJ for at least 3 seasons.
    The more traditional football guys like Hughton don't really believe in that stuff.
    It doesn't mean Hughton didn't like ARJ, rather he wasn't his first priority.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,200 Times in 3,729 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KeonKish View Post
    This also applies to ARJ.

Out of All of the attacks in AZ, 60-70% of them went through him.

Jahanbaksh needs players to make runs around him, and players that can play quick passes.

He is someone who definitely needs to have a good amount of the ball to have a good impact.

Graham potter coming to Brighton is an absolute blessing for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is very true and that’s why I like when he plays with Andone up front bc that guy is quick. Quality player overall up front for ARJ to play with I think potter won’t be like CH where he will rotate between the two he’s smart enough to know who the clear better player is
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,077 Times in 1,788 Posts
    i hope with a new coach alireza can do better. they can get saman, since saman also have a swedish passport he can be a eu player

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,543 Times in 848 Posts
    Having coached Saman and relied on a traditional attacking formation to lift oostersund to a winning team, I have great faith in ARJ’s prospects for next season with the new coach. I get ARJ came to BHA partly for CH, I’m sure ARJ would agree that more of the same from CH next season would likely be the end of his run at BHA

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 751

You do not have permission to view the list of names.