Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Younes Delfi might get transferred to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Estili says that Delfi is supposed to go to PSV in December, not now.

http://90tv.ir/news/472760/%D8%A7%D8...A8%D9%88%D8%AF
    Makes sense as he's not allowed to be at the club before he is 18 anyways. I don't know how many times I've now told this haha.
    I haven't really seen him play but first everybody was like this kid is gonna be huge!! and now some people say he has nothing special...
    Now that PSV finally will get an Iranian player, I hope the first statement is the truth and many will follow

Comment

It's time we get behind and support Delfi. He is a huge talent and a superstar in the making. IranFootballScout have wrote a wonderful article about him

https://iranfootballscout.wixsite.co...-the-real-deal

The word wonderkid gets thrown around a lot in modern football to describe what many believe to be the next big thing. Hundreds of these wonderkids pop up every year, yet only a few actually make it big, with most ending up in lower leagues or in an occupation outside football. Dominating youth levels does not equal success on the senior side. Similarly, mediocrity at the youth levels does not mean that senior football is out of reach. Jamie Vardy played lower league football and worked in a factory into his twenties, yet made history at a Leceister side that won the Premier League. In Iranian football, Saman Ghoddos went from working as a telephone operator while playing in Sweden's lower tiers to dominating Arsenal at the Emirates in a few years time.

So what can determine what separates a wonderkid from a hyped up youth player? How can one determine the difference between the next Messi and the next Freddy Adu? It comes down to senior football. In youth football, a player can use their physicality to best their opponents. The best way to get around this is for talented players to make jumps to higher levels; i.e. what Pulisic had done for the US youth teams and what Delfi is doing for the Iran youth teams. When a player can best those with a physical advantage, they can prove to have genuine potential. The two young starlets don't rely on physicality to play, but rather technicality. The two are frustrating to defend against, and as a result of their technical skills they are fouled quite often. In the u17 WC and the Iran Pro league, Delfi has drawn numerous penalties for his teams. Similar to Pulisic's penalty drawing in the Bundesliga. While the leagues aren't comparable, the play style and development of the two players are.

Younes Delfi has played a handful of senior games for his club after he debuted at just 16. The winger has started 18 games and made 14 substitute appearances amounting to 7 goals and 1 assist at just 17. His club team, Esteghlal Khuzestan, has become famous for giving youth playing time, with many other under 18 players making appearances. For the national team, he has just made the jump to the u23 team, being the youngest Iranian in recent history to do so. At the u17 level, Delfi played an important role in beating renowned youth teams at the u17 WC, including teams such as Mexico and Germany. With his fast development, a move to the senior team for the 2019 Asian Cup is becoming more and more possible.

What perhaps separates Delfi from other talented youth is his obsession to improve himself in all aspects of his gameplay. Delfi wants to be a complete player and his interview tones mimic those of Christiano Ronaldo's. Delfi has been pushing to make a move to a European league, and has attracted serious interest from the likes of PSV Eindhoven and Beskitas. The only thing holding back a move at the moment is UEFA regulations which require foreign players to either be either 18 or have a serious reason for an exception. Delfi has trialed with PSV and is set to return to negotiate a potential agreement to join upon turning 18. Europe is the goal regardless of the club he ends up at. Many talented Iranian players have stayed in the domestic league for financial reasons or fear of making the jump abroad. Delfi is different. He has the talent to eclipse Iran's current stars in a few years time.

If Delfi continues to push himself and develop, he may be challenging Iran and Brighton winger Alireza Jahanbahsh for the right wing spot at the 2022 World Cup.
      We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

people are so quick to forget that this guy was literally eating u17 defenses alive at WC. Germans had no answer for him. So dangerous, agile, fast, with excellent finishing and crossing. His link up with allahyar was so good. He further proved himself by becoming a starter in SS Khuz, no mean feat for a player as young as him, and consistently scoring and providing assists on a very weak team.

Nobody on this u23 looks that good because they do not play as a team yet, and clearly lack chemistry of u17 team that chamanian coached, a result of them being such a new team. And delfi is like 5 years younger than all the opponents ! PSV clearly want him, its a matter of time when he goes (he will go when he turns 18). Yet still some idiots here saying he sucks after seeing one bad match from him. Some on here have serious issues...

Comment

استقلال خوزستان دلفی را بیش از ۲ برابر بودجه سالش فروخت/ سلطانی: در خوزستان بیشتر از نفت, بازیکن مستعد وجود دارد

باشگاه استقلال خوزستان درحالی اقدام به فروش مهاجم تیم فوتبال این باشگاه کرد که از حق ترانسفر او به اروپا رقم قابل توجهی به دست خواهد آورد.

به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری تسنیم, باشگاه استقلال خوزستان در فصل جاری رقابت*های لیگ برتر اقدام به فروش یونس دلفی، بازیکن جوان و آینده*دار خود کرد. این باشگاه با صدور رضایت*نامه این بازیکن برای انتقال به باشگاه آیندهوون هلند, مبلغ هفت میلیارد تومان را درخواست کرده بود که این موضوع مورد قبول باشگاه هلندی قرار گرفت. همچنین با انتقال دلفی به هلند, چنانچه باشگاه آیندهوون بخواهد این بازیکن را به باشگاهی دیگر به فروش برساند, دوباره 20 درصد از حق این ترانسفر نیز به باشگاه خوزستانی خواهد رسید.

این درحالی است که باشگاه استقلال خوزستان تیمش را در فصل هجدهم فقط با سه میلیارد تومان بسته است و حالا مسئولان این باشگاه می*توانند با هفت میلیاردی که از فروش مهاجم*شان به دست آورده*اند, بخش زیادی از بدهی**های انباشته شده قبلی را پرداخت و حتی به فکر تقویت تیم*شان در ادامه مسابقات باشند.

گفتنی است, یونس دلفی هم*اکنون در اختیار تیم فوتبال امید ایران برای حضور در بازی*های آسیایی اندونزی است و قرار است بعد از پایان این مسابقات برای ثبت نهایی قرارداد با آیندهوون به هلند سفر کند.

امیر سلطانی, مدیرعامل باشگاه استقلال خوزستان در این باره به تسنیم, گفت: امسال درحالی تیم*مان را با سه میلیارد تومان بسته*ایم که فقط دو بازیکن بالای 100 میلیون تومان در اختیار داریم و با مابقی بازیکنان* با زیر 100 میلیون تومان قرارداد بسته*ایم. با استعدادیابی*هایی که انجام داده*ایم, در تیم** بازیکنان مستعد زیادی مانند دلفی داریم که می*توانیم روی آنها نیز سرمایه*گذاری کنیم.

وی ادامه داد: ما در هفت ماه گذشته از این راه به دنبال این بودیم که مشکلات مالی را حل کنیم و موفق بوده*ایم. در همین فوتبال می*توان با سه چهار سال کار به سودهی رسید و درآمدزایی داشت. امسال فقط خواستیم روی داشته*های*مان کار کنیم و بدون اینکه قرارداد*های بالا با بازیکنان امضا کنیم, بدون حاشیه به حرکت*مان ادامه دهیم تا ثابت کنیم در همین اوضاع که حق پخش تلویزیونی و دیگر امتیازت از باشگاه*ها گرفته می*شود هم می*توان درآمدزایی کرد.

مدیرعامل باشگاه استقلال خوزستان, تصریح کرد: دوباره کار را در تیم***های پایه آغاز کرده*ایم و قرار است در سطح استان فراخوان بزنیم تا دوباره استعدادیابی را از سر بگیریم. استان خوزستان بیشتر از اینکه نفت داشته باشد, بازیکن مستعد دارد. می*توان بستری به وجود آورد تا با پولی که از این طریق وارد باشگاه می*شود, علاوه بر درآمدزایی, بدهی*های گذشته را نیز تسویه کرد.

به گزارش تسنیم, تیم فوتبال استقلال خوزستان در پایان هفته چهارم لیگ برتر, با کسب سه امتیاز در رده دوازهم جدول رده*بندی قرار دارد و همچنین وحید خشتان، مهاجم این تیم با چهار گل زده در صدر جدول برترین گلزنان این رقابت*ها قرار دارد.

انتهای پیام/

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...A7%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

what a sale ! Its clear they have got a deal and its just a matter of time before he joins eindhoven. This sale essentially made SS Khuz from a broke club to a somewhat financially stable one. All by selling one 17 yr old who has only played like 15 games. More incentive for iranian clubs to use youth players. SS Khuz also have Sharifi who is a fixed starter and just turned 18 (box to box CM). Hopefully in another year they can get some euro offers for him and again make a good profit.

Comment

A friend of mine is a PSV scout and he said it is a done deal. He will join the U19 on an amateur contract and they will sign him to a pro contract when he turns 18. He will join the PSV youth academy in September.

Comment

Originally posted by ParsaV View Post
                A friend of mine is a PSV scout and he said it is a done deal. He will join the U19 on an amateur contract and they will sign him to a pro contract when he turns 18. He will join the PSV youth academy in September.
                you know we are going to hold you accountable for that Parsa aziz [emoji6]

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Haha, I'm just telling what I got told. Could keep the information to myself but rather share it with you. I hope he does join them; probably will go see him play when he plays against AZ/Ajax/FC Volendam.

We'll see.

Comment

A friend of mine can get free business sits at for PSV, been there a few times now so I guess I have to be friendly to him the next couple of years!

Comment

Any news

Comment

یزدی: دلفی مشغول تهیه ویزا است تا به هلند برود؛ خیلی دوست دارم تا او پیشرفت کند
                        داریوش یزدی، سرمربي استقلال خوزستان، در مورد وضعیت یونس دلفی گفت:
                        ✅او از بازیکنان مستعد کشور است و با وجود اینکه به این بازیکن نیاز داشتیم او را در اختیار تیم ملی گذاشتیم. به شخصه او را خیلی دوست دارم و امیدوارم پیشرفت کند. او در فوتبال اروپا می*تواند پیشرفت کند و از تیم اروپایی پیشنهاد جدید دارد. در صورت بازی در فوتبال اروپا می*تواند برای تیم ملی کشورمان هم مثمرثمرتر باشد. او اکنون با تیم امید ما بازی می*کند و در آینده هم می*تواند به تیم ملی بزرگسالان برود.
                        یزدی تصریح کرد:
                        ✅پیشنهاد آیندهوون او جدی است. باید در تست*های پزشکی شرکت کند. فردا دلفی را در اختیار داریم. وقت تست پزشکی اولیه او همزمان با بازی*های تیم امید در بازی*های آسیایی شد اما اکنون مشغول تهیه ویزا و آماده شدن سفر است.

Comment

News on Mr. Delfi?

Hope this doesn't become another Amirhossein Esmaeilzadeh story.
                          Last edited by Tehranto; 09-10-2018, 01:31 PM.

Comment

As far as I know nothing will/could happen until he is 18 (I think I've said this 20 times now :P).

Also as teams are not allowed to transfer players anymore, he probably have to wait till January before he can join PSV.

Comment

From Mohammad Sharifi and Amirhossein Esmaelzadeh's IG story. He turned 18 yesterday ... hopefully some traction with his move.

Comment

Just great to see so many YOUNG players with the quality that gets attention for EU teams.... Ezatolahi turned 22 on October 1 .

Comment

Working...
                                X