Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Younes Delfi might get transferred to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    you think dutch sources are are getting interviews with SS khuzestan chairman or with PSV chairman about a 17 year old who who they may or may not sign? Thats not how it works. Youth deals in europe, especially involving countries such as iran, dont involve or require publicity for them to be real.
    I don't think Dutch sources will interview anybody in Iran, however I do believe (know for fact) they would interview PSV scouts. On PSV boards there are a lot of people with some insider info, so they pretty much get to hear stuff that wouldn't be published in the media because it isn't that interesting or still a secret.
    As for Delfi, I'm not saying that he is for sure not going to PSV or that there is no interest. What I'm saying is that relying only on Iranian sources to think it's a 100% done deal maybe is not so wise (still I believe it might be true).

Now the only point that you could disagree with me is the fact that I think that Iranian sources aren't always 100% accurate. Not that PSV is not interested or anything. And if you do disagree with me on that matter I strongly advise you to reconsider :P

Comment

Also just FYI:

https://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws...ent-delfi.html

Today a Dutch source (!) said that its absolutely not true that PSV has signed Delfi or that anything is final. In fact PSV is looking to sign an 18 years old Uruguayan.
      There you have it .

Still Delfi might end up at PSV whenever he turns 18 though, but yea..

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
        Also just FYI:

https://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws...ent-delfi.html

Today a Dutch source (!) said that its absolutely not true that PSV has signed Delfi or that anything is final. In fact PSV is looking to sign an 18 years old Uruguayan.
        There you have it .

Still Delfi might end up at PSV whenever he turns 18 though, but yea..
        It's funny how European snubs are quick to deny the signing of our talents, but will announce with all pride that they signed another overhyped player from South America for that matter.

PSV doesn't deserve a talent like Delfi.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          It's funny how European snubs are quick to deny the signing of our talents, but will announce with all pride that they signed another overhyped player from South America for that matter.

PSV doesn't deserve a talent like Delfi.
          He is just doing his job. Also not hyped at all about the other player..

Delfi might end up at PSV eventually, but like I said before, I highly doubt this will happen before he's 18.

Comment

New rounds making the Iranian media ... that Younes has signed with PSV ... again.

Comment

He won't sign until he's 18. Simple as that.

Comment

This article is from 3rd August, but it says basically that he will sign in January.

https://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=334615

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  He won't sign until he's 18. Simple as that.
                  Esteghlal Khusestan's GM claimed last week that there was an agreement with PSV and Delfi will start early next year after he turns 18. I posted this earlier on the general transfer thread and I mentioned that it could only be final when he actually turns 18 and starts over there (assuming the EK GM claims are true).

Comment

According to St. Mark he's going to Holland after the Iran - Saudi match in the Asian Games.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2584086

Comment

i talked to a very realible source saying delfi has a invitation and will go to eindhoven for medical test

Comment

Does anyone else think this guy is WAYYYY over hyped ...
                        I've seen his last two games and he pretty much fucks up > 90% of the time
                        VERY slow
                        Weak

I'd be surprised if he passes a medical even if all this is true

Personally think ghaedi is a much better talent

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                          VERY slow
                          Weak
                          Ghaedi and Allahyar are better than him. His goals in the u-17 WC weren't even that good. I don't think he's terrible , but don't see anything special either.

With that said, strength is something that can be fixed when he goes to a Dutch academy. As for speed... not much that can be done.
                          Last edited by The; 08-15-2018, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                            VERY slow
                            Weak

keep in mind he’s 17. Players that age don’t have the consistency to dominate every game yet, especially when facing u23 players with more developed bodies. The potential is real

Comment

Agree with all mentioned - not to compare but a "talent" should have SOMETHING at least even at that age ... he has pretty much NADAAAA special. Ghaedi, 2 years older at least has speed and dribbling ...

Comment

Did you guys watch the u17 WC? He showed his class against the likes of Germany. So what if he couldn’t make his mark against Saudi f’in Arabia. Kid was probably thinking ahead to PSV and couldn’t focus as well on the match or something

Comment

Working...
                                X