Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Younes Delfi might get transferred to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw on FB this morning he he's going to Belarus?

Comment

The Twitter message says he is going for a trial again..
      The last one says he hasn't seen Delfi around but has seen Shariati (didn't know he also had a trail with PSV).

Comment

so he is going for trial, or he is going to sign with them?

Comment

Delfi started his trials at PSV today

Comment

finally, we i really hope with the situation of dollar to rial, the dallals in iran allow our youth to go to europe. we can start having a strong back bone for another 5-8 years with these new generation.
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

I don't trust Mark van bommel and PSV. Wait and see how this trial will end.

Comment

Shame it's just a trial.

The trial did not go well for Taha Shariati.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  Shame it's just a trial.

The trial did not go well for Taha Shariati.
                  "Taha, not khood enoukh fokh PE-ES-VEY"

Comment

Yeah well Delfi is a much better player than Taha, if Delfi doesn't go through then I'll believe the system is rigged!

Comment

https://twitter.com/RJDM854/status/1055391264600920064

"Kirilenko and Hilton are on stage for the second time and for Delfi this is the first time. They are all very eager We are going to see Saturday at Roda what their qualities are, there is little to say about it now. They are patterns that they practice."

Comment

Pic of Delfi training at PSV. Let's hope he can pass the physical.
                        Attached Files

Comment

^ unless he is injured recently the physical is just a routine ordeal..!
                          Let’s first hope he can impress enough to get a contract ..! Which is a big if FTB ..!
                          Didn’t both him & Taha had a trial with psv last year ..!? How many trials these guys gotta give before they take a chance on them !?

Different type of players & obviously playing different positions but Taha to me was always a safer bet to come good as a senior player..! Nonetheless knowing Dutch’s love lust for attacking football & players, doesn’t surprise me much they decided to give delfi a second trial & not Taha ..!!

Ps
                          What’s the latest with Taha anyways ..? Got over his injury yet ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            ^ unless he is injured recently the physical is just a routine ordeal..!
                            Let’s first hope he can impress enough to get a contract ..! Which is a big if FTB ..!
                            Didn’t both him & Taha had a trial with psv last year ..!? How many trials these guys gotta give before they take a chance on them !?
                            Different type of players & obviously playing different positions but Taha to me was always a safer bet to come good as a senior player..! Nonetheless knowing Dutch’s love lust for attacking football & players, doesn’t surprise me much they decided to give delfi a second trial & not Taha ..!!
                            Ps
                            What’s the latest with Taha anyways ..? Got over his injury yet ..!?

Last year both Yones and Taha went to Holland for trial.

Taha was invited by a different team but negotiated with PSV and that caused a big problem that forced him to return home.
                            Yones was invited by PSV but unable to complete his trial because his club demanded his return since he did not get permission from hi club but only from Coach Veisi.

He has a test game today, Saturday. They will make a decision base on this game.

Comment

If his last name was Younes El Delfi, he was already a PSV now!

Comment

the trial might be hard, if teams like psv want a trial mean some ppl arent sure about you

Comment

Working...
                                X