Vahid Amiri and Majid Hosseini @ Trabzonspor l 2018 - 2019 - Page 9

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 87 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Vahid Amiri and Majid Hosseini @ Trabzonspor l 2018 - 2019

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,304 Times in 3,663 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    excellent that both majid and vahid are in the team. Majid already participated in latest training sessions. It seems vahid is already very acclimatized, looked great in the friendly. They will be training daily with some of the best talents in europe in Yazici and Omur, and with high quality seasoned professionals like Burak Yilmaz, Sahan, Joao Perreira, Juraj Kucka, and Jose Sosa. That already is better for them than staying in Iran.

But also, This is a very solid team with chance of making it into top 4, and will compete well with the likes of besiktas, gala, fener. I wish them success and lets hope trabzonspor can develop majid as they have done with so many other talents.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,507 Times in 466 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
    20% seems steep, but I guess the transfer itself was so cheap that that Trabs will make significant profit anyway?
    Exactly! I think after talking to Majid and watching his solid performance at the WC Russia and Amiri's solid start they have realized that this is a gem that will only shine more in the next few years. I am certain they will make a handsome profit in the next few years and we will all be again happier for Majid and Esteghlal.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,304 Times in 3,663 Posts
    Fanatik's reaction to Vahid Amiri's performance

Full note to Vahid Amiri in Trabzonspor

Trabzonspor'un special match played with Samsunspor the most acclaimed name was Vahid Amiri. Amiri got applause from both Trabzonspor supporters and his coach Unal Karaman with his goal, as well as his great technique.

Trabzonspor 's first transfer Vahid Amiri , Samsunspor the day before the opening match of the match played with the finger biting.

In the second half, Olcay Şahan's Iranian footballer, who came into his place, was attracting attention with his hard work and he often applauded the crowds with his thugs. In the 72nd minute Amiri ventilated the cherries with a chic head in the middle of Pereira.

ne of the most striking names of the team in the struggle that the storm won 3-0, Amiri said, "I hope I will do good work during the season. There is competition in a great form here, and that fires me, "he said.

'Team ownership'

Noting that the friendship atmosphere in the team is very good, Amiri concluded: "Since the first day I came, the team has owned me. I've been here for a week and I have a very good friendship. I also thank Hocama. He trusts me very much. "

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,362 Times in 763 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    excellent that both majid and vahid are in the team. Majid already participated in latest training sessions. It seems vahid is already very acclimatized, looked great in the friendly. They will be training daily with some of the best talents in europe in Yazici and Omur, and with high quality seasoned professionals like Burak Yilmaz, Sahan, Joao Perreira, Juraj Kucka, and Jose Sosa. That already is better for them than staying in Iran.

But also, This is a very solid team with chance of making it into top 4, and will compete well with the likes of besiktas, gala, fener. I wish them success and lets hope trabzonspor can develop majid as they have done with so many other talents.
    They have much more talent than I thought, and they seem to have a large fan base following. Good move for both Vahid and Majid.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KasraKhan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,503 Times in 2,026 Posts
    Both players subbed in against Cagliari

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

formerly known as heinzeronaldinhoPSG

PFDC's Highest Freak
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Both players subbed in against Cagliari
    I'm watching the game right now and don't see them in the lineup??

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,503 Times in 2,026 Posts
    me neither. But TS twitter reported it 20 min ago..

PFDC's Highest Freak
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    For those wondering, Amiri and Hosseini are on the bench.

PFDC's Highest Freak
    Thanks
    Both coming on now 62nd minute.

PFDC's Highest Freak
    Thanks
    Amiri walking off the field in the 90th minute with an injury. He got into a semi-collision with a Calgary player a few minutes ago and looks winded> He's limping slightly but it doesn't look serious.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freak For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 87 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 544

You do not have permission to view the list of names.