Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guardian final player ratings (guess who is first?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guardian final player ratings (guess who is first?)

Alireza Beiranvand rated 8.67. Highest rated player by quite a way

World Cup 2018 player ratings: marks for every single performance in Russia

https://www.theguardian.com/football...y_to_clipboard

Iran
    Alireza Beiranvand, goalkeeper 8.67 (8, 9, 9)

Iran’s goalkeeper Alireza Beiranvand had an excellent World Cup and was unfortunate to concede against Spain.
    Iran’s goalkeeper Alireza Beiranvand had an excellent World Cup and was unfortunate to concede against Spain. Photograph: Luis Acosta/AFP/Getty Images
    Ehsan Hajsafi, midfielder 7.33 (8, 7, 7)

Omid Ebrahimi, midfielder 7.33 (7, 7, 8)

Karim Ansarifard, forward 7.33 (7, 7, 8)

Vahid Amiri, forward 7.33 (7, 8, 7)

Morteza Pouraliganji, defender 7.0 (7, 7, 7)

Saman Ghoddos, midfielder 7.0 (7, 7, 7)

Mehdi Taremi, forward 7.0 (7, 7, 7)

Alireza Jahanbakhsh, forward 7.0 (7, 7, 7)

Sardar Azmoun, forward 7.0 (7, 7, 7)

Ramin Rezaeian, defender 7.0 (7, 7, 7)

Milad Mohammadi, defender 7.0 (–, 7, 7)

Saeid Ezatolahi, midfielder 7.0 (–, 7, 7)

Roozbeh Cheshmi, defender 7.0 (7, –, –)

Pejman Montazeri, defender 7.0 (7, –, –)

Majid Hosseini, defender 7.0 (–, 7, 7)

Masoud Shojaei, midfielder 6.0 (6, –, –)

Comment

Can someone link the pre World Cup Beira threads in here, I want a good lol.

Comment

guys, these ratings are by "readers".
        so Please take it easy.

Comment

Lol Montazeri didn't even play 😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
            Lol Montazeri didn't even play 😂😂😂
            This is still something I am confused about, because in the stadium in St Petersburg the screen and announcer both stated that Montazeri came on at the 80th minute.

Its only after the world cup that I discovered it was actually Majid Hosseini.

Really confusing, I can't remember this ever happening anywhere before. Was there anyone else in the stadium who remembers "Montazeri" being announced?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              This is still something I am confused about, because in the stadium in St Petersburg the screen and announcer both stated that Montazeri came on at the 80th minute.

Really confusing, I can't remember this ever happening anywhere before. Was there anyone else in the stadium who remembers "Montazeri" being announced?
              Yes, I also thought that Montazari was subbed in. Saw at home that it was Majid Hosseini.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

Because it was supposed to be Montzaeri getting subbed in. The cameras even showed him getting prepared to come in and the commentators mentioned his name. but then he had to go to the toilet and while he did that, CQ saw Majid Hosseini was warming up, so he told Hosseini to go in and play instead. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                  Because it was supposed to be Montzaeri getting subbed in. The cameras even showed him getting prepared to come in and the commentators mentioned his name. but then he had to go to the toilet and while he did that, CQ saw Majid Hosseini was warming up, so he told Hosseini to go in and play instead. lol

Was it number 1 or number 2?
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

A bit ridiculous that Ansarifard got the same average rating as Ebrahimi and Amiri this WC

Comment

Rezaeian and Azmoun should be much higher.

2 & 3 in my opinion
                      We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                        Was it number 1 or number 2?
                        Didn't ask.

Comment

Working...
                        X