Teams you love knocked out and teams you love to win the cup

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Teams you love knocked out and teams you love to win the cup

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Teams you love knocked out and teams you love to win the cup

Meet your Persian Love Today
    I love two teams not to advance: Argentina and Portugal. These two teams are average teams and rely heavily on their supermen Messi and Ronaldo. World cup should not be about one man. It is a team effort and it should be about teams not individuals. I hate the way these two players are dominating all the discussions. Every game I have watched and listened to the pundits, I hear these two ar***les mentioned. I am sick of hearing their names. For that reason I would love to see these two teams knocked out in the group stages. Of course Iran to win but that is a dream. I love any of these teams to win: Croatia and Mexico

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Roozbeh-G2006 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,898 Times in 795 Posts
    For me, Germany and Brazil.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to naderb94 For This Useful Post:

General Member
    Thanks
    If 100% of the respondents don’t say Saudi Arabia that’s how you’ll instantly know they’re not Iranian.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
    I love two teams not to advance: Argentina and Portugal. These two teams are average teams and rely heavily on their supermen Messi and Ronaldo. World cup should not be about one man. It is a team effort and it should be about teams not individuals. I hate the way these two players are dominating all the discussions. Every game I have watched and listened to the pundits, I hear these two ar***les mentioned. I am sick of hearing their names. For that reason I would love to see these two teams knocked out in the group stages.
    Hahahaha one of them is on his way out....Messi

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Roozbeh-G2006 For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,375 Times in 431 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamad Gorgu View Post
    If 100% of the respondents don’t say Saudi Arabia that’s how you’ll instantly know they’re not Iranian.
    we don’t even need to mention it. They’re already out

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PrinceAli For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,983 Times in 1,287 Posts
    Spain and Portugal

THANK YOU KING QUIEROZ

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to persiangodfather For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by persiangodfather View Post
    Spain and Portugal
    I second that
    SHOW TIME!

PFDC's Highest Freak
    Thanks
    I want all the top wankers who cheat their way through the world cup and then cry when somebody does the same to them: Argentina, Spain, Portugal, (Italy didn't even make it), England, France, and Uruguay out. I would love to see Germany, Brazil, and outsiders Mexico and Colombia to win it.

Just look at all the Argentinian fans crying in the stands--they weren't so upset when they scored that lucky goal against Iran and talked all that sh*t 4 years ago. Also, a big screw you to all the European and few South American pundits who call Iran anti-football when it defends deep (because they can't see their favorite team score 6 goals against a minnow), but praise Man Utd, Croatia, and Iceland when they do it. Look at all the ugly play the Argentinians came up with against Croatia, ffs.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to freak For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Portugal, at the hands of our team, would be so incredibly satisfying. Portugal truly has nobody useful besides Ronaldo on their team. Even with Argentina you can point to Dyabala, Higuain, Aguero, Mascherano.

England for the memes

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TM4LIFE For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by freak View Post
    I want all the top wankers who cheat their way through the world cup and then cry when somebody does the same to them: Argentina, Spain, Portugal, (Italy didn't even make it), England, France, and Uruguay out. I would love to see Germany, Brazil, and outsiders Mexico and Colombia to win it.

Just look at all the Argentinian fans crying in the stands--they weren't so upset when they scored that lucky goal against Iran and talked all that sh*t 4 years ago. Also, a big screw you to all the European and few South American pundits who call Iran anti-football when it defends deep (because they can't see their favorite team score 6 goals against a minnow), but praise Man Utd, Croatia, and Iceland when they do it. Look at all the ugly play the Argentinians came up with against Croatia, ffs.
    well said man

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Roozbeh-G2006 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 134

You do not have permission to view the list of names.