No announcement yet.

TQctics VS Portugal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Completely shut down Ronaldo and then play normal to win.
    Portugal is 10 man team plus Ronaldo. he walks around the pitch and takes loads of break to renew his energy. He has been given the licence to go (walk) anywhere and play however he likes. He is like a loose predator. If our players keep an eye on him and don't give him time and space he becomes useless. He is also a professional diver. He runs into your feet and then dives. This always fools the refs as the see contact and see him rolling on the floor. The m****f****r is a bitch. I would love to see the a****h**** eliminated. If Portugal advances it would be all about this narcissist self-centred guy who wants it all. I think he and Messi have had more than their share of the cake. Time for both of them to f*** **f.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
      Portugal is 10 man team plus Ronaldo. he walks around the pitch and takes loads of break to renew his energy. He has been given the licence to go (walk) anywhere and play however he likes. He is like a loose predator. If our players keep an eye on him and don't give him time and space he becomes useless. He is also a professional diver. He runs into your feet and then dives. This always fools the refs as the see contact and see him rolling on the floor. The m****f****r is a bitch. I would love to see the a****h**** eliminated. If Portugal advances it would be all about this narcissist self-centred guy who wants it all. I think he and Messi have had more than their share of the cake. Time for both of them to f*** **f.

hahaha it seems you love the both so much!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
        Would be to sweet if it is TM who ultimately destroy gaynaldos
        hope to win the worldcup!

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
          I hope that we dont see a Bosnia 2.0.
          I dont know why u even saying things like that. That was another situation, we had 1 point and nothing to play for. roohie bacheham kharab shode bod bad az bazi ba argantin.

Please guys on this forum, not only you, but all persians.. Please stop being negative, also stop bashing Sardar, he is doing his best. Some of you guys are saying bad things about him but i suggest you go there and replace him and score for us!

But yeah Always VIVA IRAN
          YA ALI

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
            How will the TM players hold up physically? Have they got enough left in the tank to do another 110km or so in this game? I think that is the crucial question. In the last world cup in the 3rd game the players had spent themselves and couldn't lift their game. Do we have it in us this time around? Had CQ kept some players for this game and will rotate some players? These are the questions for me?
            Bro think... Cheshmi was suddently injured.. BULLSHIT HAHA CARLOS JUST SAVED CHESHMI FOR PORTUGAL MATCH BECAUSE THATS THE MOST IMPORTANT MATCH AND HE LET MAJID HOSSEINI PLAY AGAINST SPAIN TO SEE HOW HE PLAYS HAHAH.. isnt he a genius my god..

Comment

Originally posted by Danoosh View Post
              Bro think... Cheshmi was suddently injured.. BULLSHIT HAHA CARLOS JUST SAVED CHESHMI FOR PORTUGAL MATCH BECAUSE THATS THE MOST IMPORTANT MATCH AND HE LET MAJID HOSSEINI PLAY AGAINST SPAIN TO SEE HOW HE PLAYS HAHAH.. isnt he a genius my god..
              He told you that in a skype call?

Comment

No I direct messaged one of the players and did get ma answer😂

Comment

Just hope we get many corners and freekicks. And Saman or Hajsafi must kiss the ball before they take the shot.

Comment

Balanced. Maybe it is time to go back to 4-1-4-1 since Ezatolahi is back. We should us Taremi, Amiri, Jahan Bakhsh, Gucci, Dejagah. I don't know about qodos's condition.

Comment

Based on how both teams behaved in their second game, expect the most epic amount of play acting ever seen. I hope someone brings an Oscar statuette.

How ever we play, we need to frustrate and nullify Ronaldo.

The rest of their team is there for the taking if we show the same quality as in the last 35 minutes against Spain

If we remain at 0-0 on 70-75 mins, expect them to drop off, try to keep possession or waste time.

Comment

Just hope he plays saman from the start.
                        Guy is fresh playing total of 10min.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          Just hope we get many corners and freekicks. And Saman or Hajsafi must kiss the ball before they take the shot.
                          Like Milad kissed the ball before 'that' throw in?

Comment

Park the bus in front of goal again I reckon.....Portugal...PortuGOALS!

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
                              Like Milad kissed the ball before 'that' throw in?
                              yes! and what do you think happened?
                              Ref stopped him before the throw, thats why he had to throw differently!
                              The cameras didn’t show just like Costa stepping on Beiranvand, and people think we are crazy!

At least Peter Schmeichel mentioned it about Milad’s throw

CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                                I disagree with the bold part One Trillion Percent!
                                That's because at most, the only dutch games you watch are the ones that Iranians play in and you do not watch all the games nor do you watch the analysis of each game post match.

But of course you can disagree and have your own opinion, although One Trillion Percent is mathematically/logically wrong/impossible

Comment

Working...
                                X