No announcement yet.

Sardar: I may leave TM after the WC2018 if Iranians are not happy with me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar is one of our best players, no doubt. But if he wants to leave then the door is open. He has showed that he is immature in the past and if he cant handle the pressure of playing for a national team then he shouldnt. Iranian fans are not the best in the world when it comes to express their frustration but playing for a national team should be a honour not a place where you threaten to leave. There are players that are more than willing to take his spot.

Comment

Originally posted by no_id93021
      KID fuck you ! get suck the Azmoun's d.... u know my age to talk like this !!! such a looser, even if u're 50years old u remain a looser.
      U think u post and masturbate you behind your pc and u will teach me the life and the football so I say it again fuck u again looser !!!!
      Kiddo is ur M....

what kind of langauge is that you boy?
      you are herewith permanently banned!
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Sardar: I may leave TM after the WC2018 if Iranians are not happy with me

Originally posted by Taz View Post
        Equating one of our greatest goalscorers to some work horse like Kaveh is a bit of a stretch. Khak to sare hamamoon if we lose a talent like this due to lack of support.
        Ali Daei had many critics even in the height of his career early on, but he didnt create a drama, he didnt quit until his side burns were all white and scored more goals than anyone in the history of football

Sardar must set foot on his foot prints because he is capable of reaching ali daei’s scoring record, talking of quitting because of people’s legitimate criticism, is childish and stupid

Ronaldo and neymar are about to break daei’s record, Sardar is our only hope to catch up to them only if he takes his head out of the sand
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post

what kind of langauge is that you boy?
          you are herewith permanently banned!
          You missed another idiot on the Nike thread

Comment

Originally posted by val View Post
            You missed another idiot on the Nike thread
            before accusing anyone on anything, pls
            send me link via PM or report post! thanks

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
              before accusing anyone on anything, pls
              send me link via PM or report post! thanks
              Not accusing anyone my friend, I dont know how to send you links

Comment

Why does he care what ppl on social media say?
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                  Why does he care what ppl on social media say?
                  He is a 23 year old kid, they live based on social media comments, they dont know the other life we grew up on

Comment

Originally posted by val View Post
                    Not accusing anyone my friend, I dont know how to send you links
                    OK just quote the post and then copy and paste it in a PM and send to me or just click the report button!

GUYS! Lets not get offtopic! thanks.

Comment

Sardar is a young man. He needs to learn that in life there are many A****les, trolls, and idiots. He should just learn not to react to them or even take these to heart. If he was a member of PFDC he would have become immune to that. Here we get them too. Though soon they become history thanks to strict moderation.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I think it's sad that people take social media seriously or care what random people have to say on Social Media about them, it's very shallow and Azmoun has some maturing to do. He is a sensitive young lad

Comment

[QUOTE=val;2565986]Great job reading my comment (which was based on video footage facts of CQ yelling at him and him walking majority of the time) and then coming up with this double edge comment twisting my lines such as “ordered”

You think you are being positive and constructive? And we are as destructive? Think deeper please

What you are doing we call it in persian as ” dosti khaleh kherseh”

Why dont we close PFDC forums and dont ever say anything critical of player, whats the purpose of having a forum if we are not able to point out what we consider as flaws?

Dear realist, live up to your name...

Thoes that know me here know that I rarely comment at a comment against my post as taking things personally against other fellow members is just not in my nature. For you I need to make an exception.

Whilst I care for eveyone’s Opinion- when you post something that is just not true, I need to respond.
                          I have no idea which post you are referring to and I have sincerely not read the post you are referring to and I certainly am not in the business of twisting anyone’s words. Man with this kind of thoughts and methodology, you live on a different planet. Please don’t accuse people by just assuming things that come to your head. Doosti Khaleh Sooskeh, Really!!!!
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

His parents did him the biggest disservice by wrapping him in cotton and following him everywhere. Unfortunetly Iranian parents think they are doing you a favour by acting this way but Azmoun is a classic case of a bache naneh. Brb 23 year old guy acting like a 14 year or teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                              His parents did him the biggest disservice by wrapping him in cotton and following him everywhere. Unfortunetly Iranian parents think they are doing you a favour by acting this way but Azmoun is a classic case of a bache naneh. Brb 23 year old guy acting like a 14 year or teenager.
                              Unfortunately, this point about our parents - culturally, is very true.

The job of a parent is to prepare their kids for life after them - not kiss and love and cuddle them every step of the way. We cannot differentiate - not saying this is what is going on in Sardar's life, but it is prevalent.

Comment

If this is his concern then not only should he never be invited to TM again but he should not play against Portugal.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X