No announcement yet.

Sardar: I may leave TM after the WC2018 if Iranians are not happy with me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sardar needs to ignore the bisavad idiots. Sardar needs to realize that Iran has a rich history but Iranians especially those that live in Iran are socially unprofessional. They feel entitled and consider themselves experts on every subject, yet they know nothing. You can't expect those that atack messi and pique's social media pages to understand how hard he works every game. Sardar wasn't at his best the first game, maybe first game jitters, maybe he didn't have his Nike cleats or a combination, but his effort wasn't lacking. he played really well against spain. He won so many aerial battles and he was urging the rest of the team to help him press up top when we fell behind. He would come all the way back to our 18 yard box to defend. Sardar is by far our best forward. His class is above the rest. Let's all support sardar. He is a young very emotional kid. Our support won't hurt. Sardar doostet dareem. To behtarin forwarde irani. Mesle ali daei bash vah be mardome namaknashnase kam aghl mahal nazar. To namayandeye 80 million nafaree. basavadha, bisavadha, bafarhanga, bifarhnaga, footballistha, gambooha vah hameh. Ba Arezooyeh movaffaghiat avval baraye team melli va baad barayeh sardar.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
      i called it before the world cup. social media would end up being a huge distraction for our players. and here it is. CQ should monitor it or create rules. i'm sure other teams have done so.
      Great idea. Messengers for communications with friends and family and social media are part of the same service. A strict ban would dictate that CQ should refrain from using his FB page too. Players should be treated as grown ups and responsible set of rules on the use of instagram, Twitter etc. should be adhered to without the need to Ban them.
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

no is definetly not a top player now, definetly not. He is a good young player but very far from being a top player.

Comment

He has shown his top quality against top opposition in UEFA CL. However, he plays in a system which does not provide him much service(both in TM and Kazan)

We all saw how ineffective Messi was without any support from his team, but we can’t say he’s no longer a top player.

Yes, it is expected from him to show something special in this World Cup, but how many good balls has he received apart from the pass from Amiri vs Morocco? He is not a type of solo striker to create a chance out of nothing, but a center forward who thrives on receiving decent assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            I feel sorry for him that he was labelled with the silly 'Iranian Messi' , it just put extra pressure on him. He just needs to be himself , I searched what people were saying and there was the usual idiots who only talk about football every four years but then I found real football fans who were praising his game. His strength and link play, how he holds the ball up, there was some very impressed Liverpool fans going this is why we were linked with him.
            Messi is out, but Sardar and TM is going thru from the group.

Comment

CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Although I'm not too happy with Sardar's recent inconsistent performance, I think it's pretty messed up for people to hate on him on his social media account.

A: It's a 8===D thing to do. Like don't be harassing people. You don't like his performance? complain about it here with other fans, no reason why he or any other athletes should be bombarded by hate directly.

B: Do you really want to destroy the morale of your starting striker before do-or-die match?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  Although I'm not too happy with Sardar's recent inconsistent performance, I think it's pretty messed up for people to hate on him on his social media account.
                  A: It's a 8===D thing to do. Like don't be harassing people. You don't like his performance? complain about it here with other fans, no reason why he or any other athletes should be bombarded by hate directly.
                  B: Do you really want to destroy the morale of your starting striker before do-or-die match?
                  I agree with your post, except the part "inconsistent recent performance". I disagree! He fit well into CQs tactics and did exactly what he was asked to do and also always kept Spanish and Moroccan defenders busy with an eye on him, i.e. creating space for others like Taremi to come forward!
                  This in my books is perfect execution of his duties!

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

wallah man ke as sardar azmoun bishtar doidam tu russia....he have to attack also in defense mode. not just waiting for crosses to head in masalan..
                    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                    -

Comment

No he didn't play as good as you are making it out to be, but maybe he didn't play as bad as others are making it out to be either.
                      Their was definitely IMO not much note-worthy from him, and I think i could list at least 6 or 7 players who were better if i was bothered.

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                      I agree with your post, except the part "inconsistent recent performance". I disagree! He fit well into CQs tactics and did exactly what he was asked to do and also always kept Spanish and Moroccan defenders busy with an eye on him, i.e. creating space for others like Taremi to come forward!
                      This in my books is perfect execution of his duties!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram123 View Post
                        No he didn't play as good as you are making it out to be, but maybe he didn't play as bad as others are making it out to be either.
                        Their was definitely IMO not much note-worthy from him, and I think i could list at least 6 or 7 players who were better if i was bothered.
                        I disagree... with YOUR opinion!
                        In my opinion he played excellent and gets 8 out of 10 from me, simply because he fulfilled his tactical duties the way he should have!

Comment

I still hope on Monday Sardar Azmoun will show the World that he is the new Messi as he is called. I had high expections from Sardar Azmoun. Big clubs want him but at this level and in this World Cup he did not show it, but he has a chance in our last match on Monday.

I think if he not do it in the match on Monday then we must bring him out for Reza Ghoochannejhad and i hope that Alireza Jahanbakhsh will playing full-game

Comment

CQ should monitor Sardar's state of mind closely, if he's having a meltdown his place in the next decisive match should be given a lot of thoughts.. maybe not to start and use him as a sub later in game if needed..
                            CQ will know better..

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                            به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

I respect your opinion, and i hope you don't get offended by what i am about to say, but It seems to me that it´s a matter of standards.
                              The majority of people would probably disagree with you.. Perhaps I expect more from one of only a few top talents that we possess at the moment.
                              But i am glad you were satisfied with his performance, at the end of the day we played a great game versus Spain and that´s what i care about the most.

I´d like to ask you a question though.
                              When you watched Sardar play in the last 2 matches - Did you see a player that was full of confidence?

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                              I disagree... with YOUR opinion!
                              In my opinion he played excellent and gets 8 out of 10 from me, simply because he fulfilled his tactical duties the way he should have!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Click View Post
                                CQ should monitor Sardar's state of mind closely, if he's having a meltdown his place in the next decisive match should be given a lot of thoughts.. maybe not to start and use him as a sub later in game if needed..
                                CQ will know better..
                                It would be really harsh to do such thing. First of all because it's CQ that makes Iran play in way that even if you would put Zlatan upfront ur wouldn't be able to anything special.
                                Second of all, if he's having a mental break down, instead of helping him, make it even worse by subbing him could really kill his career for a while.

Regardless of this WC, we need Azmoun the coming years and we highly need him! Making him doubt himself even more isn't a wise idea in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X