Could Taremi get replace in the World Cup

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Could Taremi get replace in the World Cup

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Could Taremi get replace in the World Cup

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Iran is use to having 2 strikers. It was always Taremi and Azmoun for qualification. Taremi joined Al-Gharafa in 2018. He has had 8 games and 5 goals. Not bad but he should have went to a place where the teams are good and not bad like Qatar teams. Saman Ghoddos or Karim Ansarifard might be able to replace Taremi. Saman Ghoddos can play midfield or be a forward. Even though he is new he has made a fantastic start. He plays in Sweden for Ostersunds FK and has had 59 games and 22 goals. Which is good for a 24 year old that plays in Sweden. Karim Ansarifard plays in Greece. Sweden country club soccer is better than Greece but not by a lot. He is 28 years old. Plays for Olympiacos F.C. with 34 games and 18 goals. That is great like Ghoddos. Perhaps CQ will change his mind about Taremi in striker with Azmoun.

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Give your own opinion

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,033 Times in 1,462 Posts
    I think it might be better to forward this to CQ himself for his consideration prior to announcement of his line-up.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GolfePersique For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    although i enjoy the tandem of azmoun and taremi, lets face it, taremi can't compete at the world cup level. he was invisible vs. turkey, but when Ghoddos got subbed in, our whole play changed. the way he dejagah AJB and gucci worked together in 10 minutes was the TM we all would like to see.

i feel that ghoddos should play total 90 in taremi's position and shojaei should play 60, then let Dejagah finish the game
    SHOW TIME!

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    CQ favors Taremi and Amiri over Ghoddos in the LW position, so either will get the nod. Seems like since Taremi is fit, he will start there. But if he doesn't perform well in the first 55-60mins, I have no doubt Ghoddos will be brought on as a super-sub.
    Twitter: @AryoHadi1
    Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    i feel that ghoddos playing the whole game is more beneficial for us.

just like last wc when AJB was a sub. we had our best scoring chance vs Argentina when he gave Gucci that wicked lob pass after coming in as a sub

but guys like heydari, hagighi, amiri etc get playing time over players much better than them
    SHOW TIME!

Super Moderator
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,710 Times in 3,387 Posts
    I think both Taremi and Ghoddos will get their turns. None of them will be fix for whole 90 minutes.
    CQ has kept everything very unpredictable so far, which is good.
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    One solution is to change Taremi with Gholizadeh. Reports says that he is in a good shape. Another is to use Saman in the left wing JB in the right Azmoun in the center. Another is to use Gucci. I just think that Taremi is specially trained to play against Morocco. It is too late. Taremi is our most dangerous player.

Power Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    One solution is to change Taremi with Gholizadeh. Reports says that he is in a good shape. Another is to use Saman in the left wing JB in the right Azmoun in the center. Another is to use Gucci. I just think that Taremi is specially trained to play against Morocco. It is too late. Taremi is our most dangerous player.
    I agree that when he's in his best form, he's arguably our most dynamic forward. But the problem with Taremi is that he's inconsistent, and with the limited number of chances we're gonna get per game, I have more confidence in Ghoddos delivering the goods. However, CQ prefers Taremi so he's gonna start unless he isn't ready fitness-wise, unfortunately. Seems like even Amiri is above Ghoddos in the pecking order.
    Twitter: @AryoHadi1
    Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,178 Times in 473 Posts
    11 goals in 26 caps from the wing and an unrivalled physicality compared to the likes of Ghoddos. He's a big game player and absolutely key for us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 221

You do not have permission to view the list of names.