Ladies love Team Melli's Good Looks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    I praised their gamesmanship in that game and the way they played.
    I did not deride them or insult them. Either way, let's just lay off the Saudi hate and all other types of hate.
    Long Live Team Melli and the Asiatic Cheetahs!
    Iran sarvareh donya
    https://twitter.com/SaudiNT_EN/statu...14068404842505

Their players are just like ordinary people imo and not representative of the government whatsoever

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
      He was the reason we didn't get out of the group stage in 1998. The goal that Yugoslavia was 100% his fault. His positioning was off and he had the wall lined up incorrectly.
      Well, you could rather say the coach was the reason a 23 year old goalkeeper was in the goal in such an important game. He clearly lacked the experience for that level.

Comment

My wife, who is not Iranian (she is not Moroccan, btw - PFDC insiders will get this joke) says that Ramin Rezaian is very good looking - she actually started following his Instagram account . And she is not really into celebrities or celebrity crushes at all.

Ramin is singlehandedly increasing our fan base and y'all out here hating on the man. He is doing this #AllForIran.
        LOL I know several girls who have big crush on Rezaeian haha

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
          https://twitter.com/SaudiNT_EN/statu...14068404842505

Their players are just like ordinary people imo and not representative of the government whatsoever
          Much respect to the Saudi NT for this gesture! Dameshoon garm and best of luck to them!

Comment

i think we could all care less about their government. its the way they play against us is what makes us hate them. they always grass roll to waste time. not to mention how much they envy us

but i give credit where its due, nice gesture by them
            SHOW TIME!

Comment

What exactly is Brazil wearing? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                What exactly is Brazil wearing? [emoji23]

Someone call the fashion police, because I think Brazil have got away with murder.

^^^Quite possibly the gayest thing I’ve said on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                  Someone call the fashion police, because I think Brazil have got away with murder.

^^^Quite possibly the gayest thing I’ve said on this forum.

Thats okay bro, we all understand...

Comment

'Suddenly very invested in the World Cup!’ Viral photo of Iran’s VERY dapper national football squad leaves new fans swooning

Iran's football team nicknamed 'Team Melli' were the first to arrive in Russia
                    A picture of some of the handsome footballers has caused quite a stir
                    It's led some non-football fans to declare a new found interest in the sport

World Cup fever is set to officially take hold when the tournament kicks off next week - and those uninterested in the action on the pitch are taking comfort in the eye candy.

A photo of Iran's national squad looking suave in matching suits sent Twitter into meltdown when it was shared online.

The snap of the tall dark and handsome line-up was shared by Twitter user Aminatou Sow, who posted: 'All of a sudden very invested in the Iranian world cup squad'.

And it seems she's not the only person whose support Iran can now count on - as it's been liked and shared thousands of times by new fans who said the squad left them 'breathless'.
                    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/20...8450255286.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-swooning.html
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Searching for news of TM all I get is either Nike shit or this:

Iran's World Cup Squad Looks Like A Bunch Of Models Than Footballers
                      http://www.sportbible.com/football/n...llers-20180612
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Our team singlehandedly trying to turn around and erase the negative Iranian narrative by the Western media ...

Last edited by Tehranto; 06-12-2018, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Our team singlehandedly trying to turn the negative Iranian narrative in the West ...

Baba the entire world is gonna watch us soon, GOD I love us!!!!

Comment

People tend to like Iranians anyway (especially if you say "Persian" instead of Iranian). It's difficult to hate someone from a culture with food they enjoy and with glamorous history.

Although it helps we're not as brown as Pakistanis etc. and we dress like everyone else.

Maybe that'll change if/when it's Iran's turn to be the boogeyman (or if Saudi Arabia is westernised with Vision 2030 so Iran becomes the image of 'oppressed Middle East').

Comment

With all these pictures and the adoration of the fans, I want to give a big shout out to Hacopian clothing for the suits they designed and made for the team. These suits look very sharp on the boys. Apparently the also sponsor the Tehran Symphony. More power to them and everyone else that takes even a small step towards the success of TM and Iran in general.
                              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                                With all these pictures and the adoration of the fans, I want to give a big shout out to Hacopian clothing for the suits they designed and made for the team. These suits look very sharp on the boys. Apparently the also sponsor the Tehran Symphony. More power to them and everyone else that takes even a small step towards the success of TM and Iran in general.
                                Amazingly - they did not take one cent from Team Melli for the suits they made.

Iranian-Armenians are some of the biggest patriots of Iran Zaman.

Comment

Working...
                                X